/csg/ - chink shit general

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user buys python stuff • user buys shoes • user is a xiaomi fanboy, buys backpack • user gets a strap for his terrorist watch • user posts anime tits • Nvidia CEO lurks /csg/ • Nice shoes • user pings everyone Previous thread

Attached: csg_oc_rule63_mitu.png (529x909, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67656008
aliexpress.com/item//32312995879.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S67656008#p67680531
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67656008

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

first for based and redpilled

Looking for a solar power bank. Anyone? When I search in Ali yhe4es suspiciously low prices ones

they're all shit bro

based

六四天安门事件

FYI:

Adding [review] in your review posts will automatically archive them on the discord server. This way, they won't ever be lost and we can look back at useful, informative /csg/ reviews for ever.

thank you for your attention

Attached: 1537276947462.jpg (350x708, 39K)

Is there a brand of sd cards that can be put to constant use reliably, has a 256gb model worth less than 80usd?
I need it to listen to flacs on a portable dap, at least ten hours every day.

[review] discord is for fags

>actually letting discord live rent free in your head
yikes
also thanks for totally ignoring the previous thread and the anons that posted in it, much appreciated

Thanks for giving it to me straight sempai. I guess I'll be the first man on the moon and take a risk. Reading the reviews, will buy the best one.

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-135622.png (1080x1920, 419K)

>this pic
>rule63
But, user, what makes you think this is R63? Especially considering this user

all my friends are discord friends
:cryingwojak:

Back when I was looking into this, I came across Goal Zero who used folding panels to link to a compatible 4xAA/AAA charger which had outputs to USB. All the reviews said they were the "best", but this was earlier days of power banks, I'm sure you could find a decent combo but just know that some batteries don't like to be, or cannot be trickle charged.

oh also, adding onto this

I went through about 3 of the cheaper generic solar/built in packs and they were rubbish 5+ years ago and most of them are still using the same design which "works" but are totally useless for anything you want them to do (like charge your devices and recharge the battery using sunlight and not a pc/wall plug)

then you have no friends, real friends look out for each other. god, even chinks sellers are better than the crowd you currently associate with.

@67689194
>Helping data miners to organize data
Thanks, but no thanks

>@
(You)

91 usd for a samsung evo is the best I can find

>I need it to listen to flacs on a portable dap, at least ten hours every day.
You don't need MLC microSD for that, so just get shark.

Someone posted converse a few threads a go but i can't find it anywhere what the hekk

But that was meant for discord user. How else he would understand that I replied to him?

[review] one day mario woke up and decided to take a shit because hey he's mario. so mario went up to yoshi and said "yoshi i want you to be my shitter" and since yoshi was mario's bitch he opened his mouth. mario pulled down his stained briefs and began to shit in yoshi's mouth. yoshi was forbidden to express any emotions but at this moment he was feeling very aroused. mario's face turned red as he grunted and strained to push his log of shit out of his ass. he farted and little shit particles flew into yoshi's eyes. yoshi's eyes teared up, not from the pain of the shit particles nor from the paint-peeling stench coming from mario's unwashed ass, but from the sheer ecstasy of being mario's shitter. mario noticed this and began to grunt harder, teasing the horny beast. mario noticed that yoshi was fiddling around with his dino-wiener, which had become quite erect. "stop that this instant" commanded mario, noticing his own 2-incher was growing hard as well. yoshi whined and reluctantly lowered his hands. with a final grunt and a smelly fart, mario's log of shit finally dropped from his ass into yoshi's mouth. mario turned around and watched as yoshi chewed the shit log. "eat it bitch. eat it all" said mario. yoshi pretended he hated doing this so much but his throbbing wiener and moans of joy told mario otherwise. "swallow it" ordered mario but yoshi didn't want to swallow it yet. he wanted to savor the shit. "SWALLOW IT RIGHT NOW" screamed mario as he began wang-slapping yoshi across the face. mario, hands on his hips, thrust his pelvis from side to side across yoshi's face, punishing the naughty dinosaur. "YOU DO WHAT MARIO TELLS YOU" he screamed. after about fourty wang-slaps his wiener started to become sore so he stopped. by now the shit log had gone down yoshi's throat. "eggulate" he ordered. yoshi strained and produced an egg. inside this egg contained what was previously his shit log. mario walked over to his shelf and placed it with the others.

5 stars friend

Please recommend me a listing for a gay RGB LED strip kit, anons. Not looking for fancy BT apps, just the shit you can control with the small included remote and that has everything needed included or most (powersupply, controller, etc).

See folks? That shitty data mining program in disguise rots not only your brain but the brain of those around you.
Stay safe.

anyone recognize these chink phones?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 22.57.52.png (810x304, 283K)

Why am I so drawn to this ass

Attached: 20180912_223818.jpg (3264x1836, 1.35M)

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on chink prescription glasses. Seller shipped it out today. Even sent me the picture of the glasses. I just hope chinks get my prescription right.

how up to date are the mechanical keyboards shown in the infographic? i'm looking forward to buying one, however it seems neither IEMs nor headphones are updated, so maybe the same could be said of the keyboards there. how would I go around finding the latest chink mechanical keyboards?

I own and recommend the AULA F2012 if you want a good cheap ISO keyboard.
I've been shitposting with mine for two years so far.

They are (not) shit

Attached: 20180919_151057.jpg (4032x3024, 3.52M)

arrived today

Attached: file.png (1280x960, 1.45M)

go test it, user

[review]
Kill yourself retard discord nigger

aliexpress.com/item//32312995879.html

>128GB
That's a big card

Did you check archive:
warosu.org/g/thread/S67656008#p67680531

for you

Me too.
Also:
>shork

[review]
secure trip codes are for jerks

>That amount of plastic compared to the size of the card.

>[review]
I am gay gay gay I like long big cocks I'm a super super gay I like long big cocks

>AULA F2012
they got a 60% version?

18.6/mbs write at the moment

Why are the news so old, and wrong previous thread? 1 star.

Are you using a USB 3.0 reader?

Because anons get a hard peepee when posting a general OP, but don't want to the work of making a proper post with proper news that so many of us like, because they are lazy faggots.

>Nvidia CEO lurks /csg/ (Cross-thread)
Because of this fucking sentence I almost didn't find this thread (I filter the word nvidia)

>listen
Listening is only reading the card. Read operations (theoretically) don't wear the card at all.

>anons
take that back, that is rude as fuck to any and all anons.
op is not an user, but yet another tripfag looking for (you)s and discord cannon fodder users (read referral link clickers).

So who's going to make the real /csg/ thread then? Is it you fellow user?

yes, once this one dies

>the real
50 posts in? yeah... like an user would make the same mistake a certain tripfag keeps doing because butthurt over not getting 1st dibs. tldr good luck getting deleted
this one is up, use it. want news list? compile and post it. been done before many times. its just dumb to include disregard the last thread and instead include only news from two threads ago on the op

Is the infographic being updated? Adding sharks to it might be a good idea.

Windatica isn't updating that infograph anytime soon

Did he kys himself like Comfy did?

I'm sorry

He is still alive and is shitposting in the discord

PS: Comfy still has a photography Instagram laying around, he got doxxed/had enough of it or something and quit

Attached: 1503172796121.jpg (1280x959, 125K)

I never clicked on any comfy videos and pretty much ignored everything related to him, feels kind of bad not being part of things.

>photography instagram
wat

translation: retarded chick stuff

I miss comfy's bird postin'

New chink shit today!

Attached: IMG_20180919_131932.jpg (4000x3000, 926K)

i miss the mailman, that fucker hasnt come around in 2 days

got the KingDian 240gb external ssd

Attached: IMG_20180919_132011_HHT.jpg (4000x3000, 961K)

Huh? I thought he was Lithuanian? Or was that just a meme?

testing speeds

Attached: speedtesting.jpg (4000x3000, 881K)

Quality service there, various mail handlers.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2641x1985, 1.16M)

I don't get this reply. What like is she talking about? I don't see any links?

Any ali-pros wanna help me out?

Attached: where.png (903x254, 21K)

didn't expect much

Attached: king_dian_test.png (400x364, 32K)

Good enough I guess. Post CrystalDiskInfo screenshot

ive seen worse. the durability tho, please keeps us posted if anything happens in the next couple of months (decrease in speed or failure)

i sent u link
5 star friend

Chink PC, little pcbg here but here we go
No mainstream brands, no EVGA, Zotac, MSI, none of that shit

It's a Rajintek metis case, Maxsun H81 mini itx mobo, "blazingram" 2x2gb ddr3 kit with LTC rgb heat spreaders, a Pentium G3260T "Intel confidential" processor cooled by a Snowman dual rgb fan tower cooler with no specific model number, gpu is an ASL GT 1030, psu is a 500w 80+ bronze rated unit from Aigo, 120gb goldenfir ssd and a 4$ generic fan hub

It works, I needed a power converter for the 230v psu but it's ok. Performs like I presumed a haswell dual core and 4gb of ram with a 1030 would.

Attached: IMG_2141.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

RNote 4 Represent

Attached: thumb_57689_default_big.jpg (558x591, 46K)

Attached: IMG_2216.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

Check your pms

How much were they?

Total amount?

post speccy
also iirc maxsun is pretty mainstream in asia

Also a little more on the ASL 1030 because everyone thought I got chinked with a scam card, a GTX 460 or something
And it's understandable except that I think a 460 would perform like a 1030 anyway. But the unheard of brand and gigantic cooler were a concern. But there was no additional power connector.
I had never heard of ASL but aliexpress gave me a store wide 30$ coupon so I bought it for 61$ shipped, even if it was fake it would be kinda cool.
But nah, it's a real 1030. GDDR5 version and all, nonreference PCB even (it even has a gundam printed on the back).
It's built cheaply, the packaging was full printed but also cheap, it did not indicate it was a 1030 anywhere on the box and inside was just the card in some protective air bags and a manual from a GTX 580 that described how to do SLI
The bracket is not steel and bends easily and the cooler is just extruded aluminum and what I think are actually cooler master fans with a new sticker on them.
I read more about ASL, they are a legit Nvidia parter and were chinas first AIB. They currently make the entire pascal line but the 1070 and higher are impossible to find to import to the US. They started making cards going all the way back to G80 but haven't sold outside of China until recently.

Attached: IMG_1476.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

Roughly 340$ in the end
I would but I'm a truck driver who's currently wasting time in the sleeper, I'm about 1200 miles away from it atm

Attached: 61A6A486-B48E-4372-A3CD-C1D99379D7ED-7448-0000096D80851222.jpg (3024x4032, 1.19M)

Link?

Attached: 1531277047886.png (380x349, 97K)

Ok guys it's been almost two years.
Is the ifive 4s mini still the best tablet for reading (and only reading) and is gearbest still the best place to order it from?

Please help PDF-fiend out

That's my pm?

Show me the Gundam!

No.

Mi Pad 4 or 4 Plus if you want 10" screen.

Attached: IMG_2262.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

The FNF iFive was worth it when you could buy it under $100. Now the price is too high. Get a Teclast M89 if you want a 4:3 tablet.

Looks more like optimus prime than a gundam to me,

That's a Transformer, but still neat.

4:3 is really my only condition
thanks for pointing me toward the new Teclast. I was shocked when I saw iFive prices had actually gone UP .... wtf?

Ok i'm going to put it up against the Teclast M89 and make my decision from there.

lose weight

The /csg/ podcast episodes were the only good parts imo

What i am for

Attached: HTB1mdZuKgaTBuNjSszfq6xgfpXah.jpg (960x1120, 110K)

Fuck off Jim!