Cordie is best girl

Attached: cordie__cliffside__by_fluffydus-dckreg5.jpg (730x1095, 134K)

How is she so fucking cute?

Idknow
Also, how did she end up like that? Was she born that way? And who made the dress? Did she somehow with the clumsy talon things? Well, she can hold and fire a gun, so she can probably sew too.

I figure she was born that way. But really, I don't care how she became like that. I just want to see her smile and to make her happy

>her smile

Attached: med_1534323995_00032.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Are you telling me its not cute?

>I figure she was born that way.
But why though

Attached: giphy(2).gif (500x281, 1.93M)

No....

Well maybe....

Why, because she's a monster. Which means that anatomy doesn't matter since it's already special. And of course her smile is cute. She just wants you to praise her.

>anatomy doesn't matter
Bullshit im curious.

Attached: zombiecancerface.png (256x256, 53K)

Given her location of residence, I assume the mother was a spider monster and father was human. Or her race is just like that.

Was her father manspider or somthing?

Attached: 1537237172710.jpg (225x225, 20K)

U right tho

Attached: 1540591815970.png (1280x720, 601K)

Why not the other way around and why does the location lead you to believe this?

Because if the mother was a monster, then it would make sense that cordie would be born and raised in the wilderness. And she doesn't seem to hate humans so I doubt she was run out of a town for being a monster.

I hope this all gets explained in the series

Holy shit you are unironically clever. But there also exists the possibility of her being born human, and then somthing happening to her, whatever the fuck that might have been, to make her what she is now.

Same desu

We will see. Hopefully soon.

I assume she's just a regular monster girl but you're right, it is possible. If that's the case I'd assume a curse, probably as a child.

I have a wierd feelind that the series creator or at least one of the producers lurks this board.

I've only seen the pilot but do we know if there is a release schedule?

Though i must admit, the writing and voice acting so far has been cringe-tier. Hopefully they can up their game by the time the next episode is released.

Not sure about a schedule, but I heard rumors that the next one was coming out soon from a guy in the thread who I think may have made the soundtracks

To clarify, this was yesterday.

Nice! I'm curious how it goes, but I'm honestly mostly curious about cordie

Yea, I think she is the main thing drawing people to the show.

I love her

Science may never know the answer

And what makes you feel that?

Saw a poster on a thread yesterday who was answering questions, and said somthing about how they are working on the next episode.