Anyone here fully immersed in the G botnet?

Anyone here fully immersed in the G botnet?

How's life?

Attached: cuckle.jpg (1200x800, 42K)

No complaints

Never been better.

not me

yep me
comfy. lots of stress just melted away.
started focusing on real life

this

How deep are we talking ?
I've used chromium for a while now and it's just too comfy to switch to anything, despite it's ram usage. Aside from that i have a YT account from ages ago that i rarely use.

What stress? Care to explain?

I would find it quite stressful to think twice for every decision I would take to upload/write/login to something, security, sjws and all that.

Attached: ggnore.png (2322x2316, 78K)

Reporting. Life is okay. I'm also part of the Nest and Hue botnet and probably many others.

Don't really give a fuck.

Well, not sure if I would say fully immersed but I use many of their services over their Microsoft/Apple alternatives and such. Gmail, Maps, Chrome, all that shit from Android that can be synced, Google Keep, YouTube, the Play Store, of course. Photos. Even that Rewards app. Yeah, I would say I'm fucking being showered with it. Life's not that good to be honest. But it's undeniable it's the most comfortable, convenient way of keeping everything in one place. Probably a terrible idea, but that's life. You want easy shit, you get something taken away from you.

I would also feel stressful if I thought that I mattered so much.

Chrome (syncing Bookmarks, History and all but the absolute most important Passwords)
obv Gmail, Calendar, Contacts
Android
Keep for notes
Drive
automatic Photos uploads from my phone
Maps, including history (if something happens to me, if I disappear or end up in a hospital, my loved ones can locate me in an emergency or trace my last steps. Google and specific govt eyes if they want to can track me anyway, so who cares, I'm not hiding)
Hangouts main messaging service (after SMS)

Stress of multiple accounts, security, backups
Don;t have to worry abotu hardware failure/theft
Everything secure, backed up, easily retrievable/restorable

I don't do anything political / politcally incorrect on computers anyway, and I don't do anything criminal at all, so I don't give a shit. I;ve wasted enoguh time already, I want to stop wasting time sweating the small, tiny stuff in life. Google offers convenient tools to keep me organised and and in communication and physically safe and my data safe (from hackers electronically and criminals in meatspace/IRL). I'm happy with that.

>What I still don't use
Google Docs - still prefer normal office documents in OpenOffice formats, stored in Drive. And open and use anywhere is need be.

Like this guy says, I don't matter to THEM, so why worry? Life is short, I want to focus on real life now, not computer shit.

I undersand the slippery slope, and how if they corrall everyone into these small botnets (Google search, Youtube, Twitter Facebook), then the rest of the web will be killed off and we'll be in a Matrix-like situation - yeah I get it but fuck it, I need to live my life, I can't waste any more time. And on top of the real stresses of life, I don't want more e-stress. Fuuuuuuuck.

better than ever

tried to join the botnet but google pay doesnt support my bank

This. It's far less stressful to be fired for a wrong opinion than to lose 30 seconds writing a note instead of using keep. I have to focus on real life, eg. completely trivial consumerist decisions, not e-junk like whether or not I have a job.

Couldn't agree more. Life is so much better with more time to decide what lunch cart to eat from or which low budget show to watch on nexflix. My job and status as socially acceptable person and non-pariah are complete secondary. If I have an unapproved opinion, I deserve to be un-personed anyway.

>google ceo is indian
>google search still can't turn up a recipe for chicken masala that tastes similar to indian buffet

Oh yeah, also don't use Andorid Pay yet - but why would I need to, all my Credit and Debit cards have NFC for small purchases (up to £30), and for bigger things I just use chip and PIN

Are you so much of an autist that you need to write down all your politically incorrect thoughts and materials in Keep? Can't you just keep them offline?

>I consider that what happened to two people that already got more media coverage than anyone in this entire board is going to happen to everyone that happens to have a google account and I should be able to shout "gas niggers and kikes, 1488, helicopter rides" without losing that job that I'm about to lose anyways (and they're just looking for an excuse)

look, you can still watch your daddy sargon of fuckwad's videos anytime on YouTube, which belongs to...

everything i do is actually super convenient

would recommend honestly, 9/10