Have you ever considered living a life without piracy at all?

Have you ever considered living a life without piracy at all?

>no adblock
>no pirated software
>no music/books/docs downloaded from non-official sources
>no anime/manga (books/shows)
>no emulators and rom hacking
>no soft/hard mod-in video games

Attached: 20F302E6-9351-467F-A690-47C0A2D27EA5.jpg (1406x1758, 1.2M)

How would I benefit from it?

Guess I would be a car guy.

I basically already do.

There are fewer and fewer shows worth watching outside of netflix / hulu / amazon.

adblock piracy?

That's fucking retarded

I'm in a landlocked country, so piracy has never been on my radar.

>no adblock
Makes browsing barely bearable, though I did whitelist sites who aren't crazy with ads.
>no pirated software
Ain't paying 150+ bucks to mess around with Logic and Word. And since it probably includes games, ain't going to pay 60+ bucks for some DRM infested mess that might not even run well and is over after 5h.
>no music/books/docs downloaded from non-official sources
Books can be done with libraries but what am I supposed to do about music? I am not a millionaire yet to afford that stuff.
>no anime/manga (books/shows)
Less efficient and usually slower.
>no emulators and rom hacking
>no soft/hard mod-in video games
This isn't early 2000s anymore. Who still does that?

>muh ads are theft of revenue
it's dumb but nobody ever accused corporate bootlickers of being smart

Like, not using Adblock

Attached: 2E39F90D-924C-4E86-9BF7-42FD821666A0.jpg (1456x1941, 232K)

Witness my hacked ps4, 3ds, vita, wii u and switch.

Choke on my cock btw

What the fuck for. Are the 2-3 exclusives really worth that for you?

Yes, and there's far more games worth playing than 2 or 3.

Many people do this, it’s called being a corporate slave.

Imagine being such a cuck you believe in intellectual """""property""""".

I felt really good last night. I wanted to watch some Curb Your Enthusiam. I don't torrent because I'm out of storage space but I found a streaming site and managed to block their anti adblock with umatrix.

Suck my cock

many of those things are just a legal grey area, not piracy

>no adblock
unlivable desu

> anime and manga
Um, excuse me, but Crunchyroll, Funimation, Hulu, Netflix, and HiDive sometimes won't have every single series from before streaming video was the norm.

> no emulators or romhacking
You do know there are non-piracy ways to use an emulator, right? Like with homebrews or playing images of games you personally ripped.

> no soft/hard mod-in video games
Does using an open source engine replacement count? If so, then that's dumb. That's a bad idea and you should feel bad.

Which one is the dude? They are both very cute.

Guys, don't pirate. It's really mean to all those hard working folks.

Attached: 1524219333143.jpg (992x3288, 754K)

>all the monies you don't donate to us simply disappears
Why is industry propaganda so low quality?

It's made by unpaid interns

I don't quite understand how adblocking is even related to piracy.

Attached: 1536795469944.png (500x451, 138K)

You're kinda slow, aren't you? Here for Jow Forums I take it?

Care to elaborate? Never been to pol though. I'm from /a/.

Attached: 1536021520264.png (500x375, 160K)

because even they don't believe it, and if they do, they are probably mentally ill.

How is getting content for free which you're supposed to pay for not a form a piracy?

That's on them for supplying free content to my machine that I own and can control what is displayed on it.

Attached: 1535056242094.jpg (1241x1532, 278K)

Not sure if being brainwashed by Capitalist memes for their entire life qualifies as mental illness.

No I haven't because I think I'm pretty fair with my use of piracy, I'm very far from being a hardcore "LOL FUCK PAYING FOR STUFF" poorfag. The overwhelming majority of my piracy is music, and that is basically used as a tool for me to conveniently get my hands on a lossless digital copy before deciding whether or not I like it enough to stay in my musical library, as well as determining whether or not a remaster is good or not. After that I buy the CD or vinyl. I basically never pirate games anymore because it's really inconvenient. If I pirate software its because I don't use it enough to justify paying for it, so there's no real lost sale there. And movies I don't really watch a whole lot of anymore.

Attached: 1498162209378.jpg (720x960, 82K)

Just like with torrents then?

Attached: 1534710777218.gif (500x370, 2.52M)

>which you're supposed to pay for

Attached: 1526216356277.jpg (538x670, 78K)

what content did i get for free that i was supposed to pay for?

Whatever you found on the website you accessed while cutting off their intended source of you paying for it. Why is the idea so complicated? You're wasting their bandwidth, so it's even more harmful than downloading stuff via torrents.

I am not even anti-piracy but why bullshit about what you're doing by playing semantic games?

fucking adblock is piracy lmao

What.

Is.

A.

Linkie?

>playing semantic games?
Isn't that what you are doing?

Attached: 1514120264716.png (399x300, 73K)

retards like you have no idea what piracy is, that's why you equate piracy with theft too

>pick up newspaper in library
>read the articles
>dont read the advertisements

YOU JUST STOLE CONTENT ! !1

i think we're getting hung up on details, perhaps OP just meant, imagine not knowing that these things even exist or how to use them.

truly a kind of digital hell, every now and then i still install adblocks for distant relatives i handt seen in years, when visiting, it doesnt take a minute for them to acknowledge the mental freedom

adblock might be the only crucial one today, but these last 25 years would have been shit without media piracy, in fact for boomers and X what we gentoomen have in music and ebooks is all they could want, as they have little to benefit in managing a limited number of SaaS playlists saved as "offline view" and all that boring shit, they just want to plug a flashdrive in their radio, car, or hit a button on the phone and listen to the same 5k songs they like

By your logic I'm stealing from a news agency in a grocery store because I didn't pay the agency for buying food from the store. You're dumb

>watch TV
>look away during ads
>police already knocking on your door because you are literally stealing content
woooow

It's more of embezzlement since there is no direct damage to the party on the other side. Kinda like watching paid TV with your friends when only one paid for the shit.

And again, I have absolutely nothing against piracy. Copyright and muh intellectual property are idiotic concepts.

You don't affect anyone in these scenarios since no broadband is used on you.

yeah but basically any relevant console needs a BIOS which is copyright infrigement

Umm adcock isn't a form of piracy

Ignore him, he's a retarded shill.
Also, don't listen those who say paying for stream anime is better, you should know this already, but it isn't and barely supports the industry.