Arch users will defend this

Arch users will defend this.

Attached: 1477521921786.jpg (1000x922, 60K)

not even an archie but right is objectively better

how weak are your arms user?

arch users will post in this thread, also it's a million times easier when shit is broken.

Is this the Archfag bullying thread?

Attached: Arch_comic_2.jpg (641x4513, 518K)

right is gentoo
arch is downloading an iso for a much shittier pool

>he didn't install gentoo from the arch iso
being this new

Unironically a good idea
the arch installer has much better shell rice than the iso's that most people use to install gentoo.
Fedora live is good too if you need to have a browser open or to do other things while your shit compiles.

Haha bitch what the fuck.

i use arch btw

Attached: eQyR9kB.jpg (4637x3038, 1017K)

Arch helped me learn what programs were good. Now I use KDE with a few holdovers and an i3 session in tty2.

I use Arch and these memes crack me up.

Attached: 1536700134880.jpg (1024x768, 398K)

The best picture I've seen in days.

Arch isnt even like that. Arch is like buying a bread maker machine and insisting its better than storebought (it never is) because you "made it yourself".

its almost as if the JPEG artifacts were put in intentionally to make it extra obnoxious

Attached: fuck_arch.jpg (1000x922, 116K)

>shell rice
Youre installing gentoo what the fuck do you need anything other than tty for?

That's because you expected the bread maker machine to work out of the box retard. If you're not configuring it yourself may as well buy from store.

You've quite clearly never used a bread maker. It was an analogy of having to configure a device the results in a subpar experience anyways.
Arch is a bread maker. Debian is store bought. Gentoo is waking up at 5am to make the dough from scratch and bake it properly like a man.

>arch user

Attached: 1524083154956.jpg (1024x609, 465K)

>still using linux after it got pozzed

Attached: just fuck it up.jpg (810x708, 135K)

>anything other than tty
not using punch cards

I unironically like mint

Replace the left with Slackware and it's maximum comf. Really though, it doesn't matter. Any distro is better than Arch.

Fuck off LARPer. All of you niggers screaming about moving to OpenBSD will go back in a week.
t. Actually running OpenBSD because I'm not a poseur faggot.

Attached: 2018-09-16-050551_1280x800_scrot.png (1280x800, 395K)

my eyes!

Yes, now crawl back into your hole.

Attached: rH48DsI7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

yui mote like cutie

I want to crawl into Yuichan’s hole

>i3 session in tty2
That's an excellent idea. Not that it really matters, but what distro do you now use?

>7 minute uptime
>September 16th
You really put the posers in their place newfriend

Didn't feel like taking a new pic. Also, that picture is older than this stupid ass CoC drama which is bringing all the new users, so checkmate faggot.

But the thing is, using a computer can be fun. There's no reason to denigrate someone for doing things the hard way if they're having fun while they're doing it.

Attached: 1518565690231.jpg (1600x900, 165K)

Have you ever made bread? Homemade bread is like 10 times as good as store bought. I'm not refuting your main point, I'm saying you should find a better anaolgy.

Of course, the sense of taste is subjective.

im not one of the autists saying to switch to BSD actually im just saying that linux has been pozzed and that someone should use whatever they want, preferably not linux though.

>denigrate someone for doing things the hard way
Except it’s the exact opposite that happens

>preferably not linux though.
So you're going to run away like a pussy just because some people hurt your feelings? You assholes are completely worthless. What you should do it you had any spine at all is to deep audit all new code and organize brigades to complain on the mailing lists until these pink haired communists fuck off, or die trying.
Have some resolve for once in your life you little bitch.

Attached: 1537345670257.png (720x594, 301K)

>tfw fell for the arch meme
how do i recover from this, what do i use instead

Attached: 1467442844338.jpg (599x563, 74K)

Slackware