So it seems like Linus Torvalds was cucked by the New Yorker:

So it seems like Linus Torvalds was cucked by the New Yorker:

>Torvalds’s decision to step aside came after The New Yorker asked him a series of questions about his conduct for a story on complaints about his abusive behavior discouraging women from working as Linux-kernel programmers. In a response to The New Yorker, Torvalds said, “I am very proud of the Linux code that I invented and the impact it has had on the world. I am not, however, always proud of my inability to communicate well with others—this is a lifelong struggle for me. To anyone whose feelings I have hurt, I am deeply sorry.”

newyorker.com/science/elements/after-years-of-abusive-e-mails-the-creator-of-linux-steps-aside

Attached: wp_ss_20180920_0002.png (1080x1920, 857K)

>noam cohen
every fucking time

>Cohen

Fucking feminist faggots destroying everything good

Why does it make it harder for women? He was insulting mostly men. So women basicaly admit they are too weak to handle the heat that is pretty normal for men?

It's just a (((coincidence))) you dumb goys.

>clicking a jew yorker link

You should be banned 5 times over for linking a New York anything article, written by a Jew, and not even archiving it.

Archiving websites don't work with the New Yorker.

Chines makes girl get harassment by vice, Linus by New Yorker, nobody report america journalism.

Maybe New Yorker write apologist Linus.

What the fuck are you talking about

>Archiving websites don't work with the New Yorker.
lrn2thread

And a ching-chong, nip-nong to you, too, young man.

Don't talk to the NPC.

>Cohen

Attached: 1521493273646.gif (450x450, 776K)

I was under the impression that Linus only bitched out people who wrote bad code or did stupid shit.

Attached: 711.gif (300x169, 501K)

>cucked
when will it stop

Why are we talking about this queer fuck so much? He's just a youtuber.

Of course the quote from the female Linux programmer saying he's "an equal-opportunity abuser" gets hidden in the very center of the article.

guess it takes one who gets abused a lot more to call him out on it

>have a tech youtube channel in which you read labels and shill vpns
>suddenly you're world famous for stepping down
wat