"We've updated your Google Chrome"

>"We've updated your Google Chrome"
>It looks like shit
>Options: "No" & "Show me what changes have been made."
>I choose "No", hoping it will revert back to the older version.
>Nothing happens.
So what were those other "changes" they made, exactly?

Attached: openwide.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>using chrome

What's wrong with Chrome?

Literal unironic botnet

No let's hear it in english, please.

tracks literally every keystroke
builds a profile about you from every url you visit
knows more about you than your family

>it's just for ads, trust us
>oh dont mind that we removed the "dont be evil" motto from our services
>one company should be incharge of your internet experience as a whole

>chrome
Not even once

but they hired m00t

Literally who?

>it looks like shit
>hardly anything changed
>tabs don't have round edges anymore

Must suck being autistic and getting triggered by such minor changes.

OGhiroshima

moot a shit

>AdBlock, also what are they going to do to a poorfag NEET, spam his mother's address to hoodlums?
>(((Google))) is ((('evil'))), so what?
>Mozilla is just as incharge of a firefox user's internet experience as Google is of its own users

I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, unless you live in a cave some place, the big bad guvvament already knows where you live.

chrome://flags
UI something something, set to normal.

okay imagine they can see every purchase you make on every site where they have ads. They see a trend in what you're WILLING to pay for a product and then sell that data to someone like newegg who has dynamic pricing based on these profiles (when they aren't just giving out your credit info)

It literally costs you money to be on the botnet. That is one example, there's probably worse with health insurance and all that.

>>Mozilla is just as incharge of a firefox user's internet experience as Google is of its own users
Not true at all. Firefox is open source. It also gives way more control over network requests, content blocking, and anti-fingerprinting. Even the UI is way more customizable.

Mozilla isn't in charge of shit and in fact they outsource most of their tracking stuff to google as per their contract. Mozilla can ask for things like telemetry and they can track your addons and things but not what you are actually browsing otherwise.

They certainly can't combine it with actually ubiquitous tracking software installed on every website in the world.

>dynamic pricing based on these profiles
What the fuck am I reading?
I don't think that's how markets work, user. When person A looks at a catalog of merchandise, he's going to see the same prices person B saw, if both look at it on the same day.

>he doesn't know
This is the internet, not a catalogue. Hell you can probly watch prices change by logging out and back in on one item.

>tabs don't have round edges anymore
wait what?

Maybe I would know(tice) if I wasn't an unemployed anti-consumer that has never been allured by a single advertisement on the internet or commercial on TV, ever. But as soon as I make enough money giving my aunt english lessons, I'll actually bother buying pc parts from newegg to build, and it'll all be in one swift spree. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Probly better off somewhere else now. The dynamic pricing isn't just them though.

This is true to a degree. A few times I've noticed prices would go up more than once in one day on items that dont fluctuate that much. I wasnt sure if it was because I kept opening that item to look at it multiple times so they knew I was interested or if it was because I changed devices. Maybe both.

Attached: 1500036637930.jpg (960x534, 134K)

>they hired a guy that was cucked physically emotionally and mentally

this helped but auto fill still has that stupid bubble shape what should i do for that

>Firefox is open source.
What about Chromium?

Open source with hardcoded botnet, unless you get the patches to undo that.