Anons born in (1996-1999)

We are millennials or gen z? Or maybe we have our own generation? What do you think user?

Attached: 38d.gif (500x419, 177K)

Not sure, but I feel like people hate us

Attached: 1530567911119.jpg (383x453, 50K)

You guys technically are millennials, but I wouldn't say you're are mentally in the same gen as millennials.

I think we are technically gen z but I don't really know or care much either way

You are the gen that is too dumb to Google what gen you're in

Attached: Ui_Hirasawa_new_mugshot.png (888x1074, 646K)

2000 here HA fuck you im the start of GenZ I am the superior user even my gifs are better.(#Genzword) even better my Zodiak is a mother fucking GOLDEN DRAGON get on my level you you losers

Attached: 1540102524047.gif (264x264, 1.64M)

Everyone that was born in 2000 is exceptionally autistic change my mind

it's hard to just classify an entire generation or group, Im born in '96 and feel millenial because we didn't grow up with as much tech as zoomers

Attached: 1460375735409.jpg (1280x960, 168K)

1992 in this bitch, is that how old you guys are?

98, feel like a zoomer with a touch of milennial nostalgia

I born in 1998 and I feel more millennial than zoomer. Zoomers are a dummies phone addicts and don't know anything about what it's an old album of photos or the smell of a blockbuster shop

>blockbuster
Don't give me that feel

I know lad cause Singapore used to be ass backwards in technology before 2010
Remember when 3mbps was fast?

I remember when I played ps2 online and literally no one else even knew you could

wait what
The only thing I remember about the ps2 was ape escape and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

>ape escape
>ps2
Oh user...

if i want to get to your level i would have to fall for hour to get there

When i think in ps2, I remember sly Cooper, Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3, Jurassic park operation genesis, some games of fairly odds parents, spongebob and the game of Jackie Chan adventures

w...what

So why is it that people have started mutilating English word ordering like this?
The correct order is "are we" if you're forming a question. Following young people's discussions is legitimately starting to get difficult, it's like everyone wrote like on a gaming forum or something.

Zoomers

Jesus Christ just google it. First fucking result gives you the answer.

Spoiler alert you are a zoomer. You only think other Zoomers aren't like you because they are all fucking teenagers.

I remember I had a VHS player in my house and it was a pain in the ass to rewind all the chinese cartoons I played

Game Crazy was better than GameStop.
Change my mind.

Attached: 0xy0jhxx0u111.jpg (1368x1026, 273K)

Tfw you feel like a zoomer and a boomer at the same time

>Mfw people born in this generation are legal
Bueno

Attached: 1536853067704.jpg (960x1280, 125K)

we are boomers