WTF is wrong with my CPU?

Hey guys I got a huge problem.

last month I bought a custom desktop PC from FB Group and the guy fucking ripped me off,

he sold me a CPU:

a hundred years of old 1155 Motherboard (ONDA H67/H61)
250GB HDD
2GB DDR3 Ram 1600 MHz (x2)
Gigabyte GTX1050TI 4GB
iCute 550W PSU
and a fucking Eview Casing

and I connect the CPU to 4k TV, at first the PC was slow af and it takes me half an hour to open Google Chrome alone.

Attached: lNO7Rw0U.jpg (1024x768, 145K)

A few weeks later I upgraded the RAM to 8GB [4GB DDR3 Ram 1600 MHz (x2)] and changed the hard disk to SSD,
everything is smooth but the PC keep restart over and over again. The mobo temperature skyrocketing (121°) and I had to remove the case and literally hang the motherboard on the shoe rack and put a fan in front of it to maximize the air flow. It worked apparently.

Attached: PRCNBhTc.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

But it happened again after that, the PC keep restart, crash dump if I didn't put the fan in front of the CPU, the guy from the computer shop said that my motherboard is a lousy one and maybe can't support some of the parts installed. Today I can't even turn on the PC, no power go thru the power supply, the fan is not spinning, not even a beep. I guess the CPU might be short or idk.

Help me guys!!!!! What should I do? Should I just change the processor and mobo?

Attached: 9dkQqvvH.jpg (574x1024, 73K)

And I was thinking about changing to AMD.

Attached: Zql23CLF.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

>go on f**eb**k and buy secondhand garbage a normie put together
>ends up being secondhand garbage a normie put together
Maybe salvage the HDD. Bin everything else. Start from scratch yourself this time.

Attached: 1513095951126.jpg (413x600, 76K)

Please help me, I'm out of money right now for this fucking piece of shit CPU, but I got a few extra cash for a new motherboard & processor. Should I just change to AMD?

im actually surprised that you're able to post on Jow Forums considering your current IQ, That or Jow Forums now belongs to monkeys

Attached: 1537376308150.png (550x370, 414K)

Sorry for not considering my IQ before posting here but I just want a solution for my shitty CPU and I don't know where else to go.

Why is so hard for a guy with high IQ like you can't even solve my problem or at least give some suggestion? High IQ traits maybe.

Maybe today is not my day but I will pray that you will go through what I've been through today.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (498x300, 258K)

next time don't buy trash, retard.

the CPU is the processor

Dude, you are using the stock Intel cooler, you should expect 50C or higher (unless this 121° temperature is in celcius, then you have a problem). The reboots, I would say are probably caused by the PSU, rather than from faulty MoBo. And, finally, don't refer to your PC as a CPU, it makes you sound retarded.

poorfag problem

>the CPU is the processor
>And, finally, don't refer to your PC as a CPU, it makes you sound retarded.

You see based on my post, I'm a fucking newbie in this PC Build scene and I used to call the CPU as the computer itself. Today I learned it was Central Processor Unit, thank you for that and thank you for your suggestion user.

Will go buy a new PSU in a while. Thank you so much!

Attached: DiPwXMXVQAAMUPf.jpg (1073x1200, 267K)

Did you even read the specs he listed if there was one?

Yeap I did, the thing is I don't know the specific details about CPU and Motherboard. I mean the generation thing and all the heartz. So I asked a friend to check the specs for me and apparently my friend is a fucking retarded like me as well, he approved the settings and because I trusted him I just bought this shitty computer.

Attached: 1536801780522.jpg (580x325, 39K)

If its temperature relatated then reapply paste properly or install a proper cooler with more mass.
If it turns on/off endlessly then its a power issue.
First give proper data like temps,speeds etc.

What's the CPU on it, user? If it is a i5 2500k, or something overclockable, I advise you to get a better Mobo, like one whith a Z77 or a Z68 chipset, and also a better cooler, so you can overclock it, and, maybe you can make this a decent PC

Specs and price?

At least use ark.intel or anything to check

It's a 2 slot DDR3 board (1000/ 2000/3000/4000/5000 series )?

Stock cooler and thermal paste is fucked get a decent cooler

Download cpu-z and give full specs

suck shit

Attached: 1359521431458.jpg (294x361, 60K)

It's i5 2nd Generation and no I did not overclock the computer because I don't know how

I can't because I can't turn on the computer, I guess the PSU if fucked now but I have this one I took it earlier before it went all fucked up.

Attached: 4y8Ob5Ys.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

I'd say that hardware is worth around $200 - $300 second hand.

>119 fucking celcius

Dude, something is fucked up. Do the fans spin when the box is powered up?

So what did you pay for it?

Attached: 1468696509438.jpg (570x499, 112K)

How can I tell the op is so underaged that it's not even funny? You wasted money and act rude while asking for help. First of all you got scammed it's all Chinese stuff from ebay, besides cpu. Try to replace ram and motherboard. If you don't have enough money then upgrade ram and ask someone who's skilled to replace thermal paste on your CPU.

Honestly, I can tell that it's almost certainly old paste or no paste at all.

Yeap, around that price. It's RM110 = $256

ikr! yes all the fans are spinning, I think after I replace the termal paste on CPU the temperature is dropping but the motherboard temperature skyrocketing like fuck man

dxdiag too?

I meant to check the specs on ark.intel or anywhere prior to purchasing

reminds me of this lad. Pretty sure, like pic related, he's trolling. No one is this retarded and posting on Jow Forums about it

Attached: the day g met him.jpg (3408x2214, 2.2M)

These are the temps I get using a gen 4 i5, an old GTX 660, running at 4K.
I'm no expert, but I would check to see that everything was installed correctly and powered up. Those temps are not normal.

Attached: pctemps.png (753x476, 35K)

>act rude while asking for help

Bro, I asked nicely from the start and there was 2 guys trolling me. Okay if you think what I asked or write here is rude then I'm sorry, I just want some help from the pros.

>If you don't have enough money then upgrade ram and ask someone who's skilled to replace thermal paste on your CPU.

I just bough the 8gb RAM, before this it was only 4gb. And yes, I replaced the thermal paste already but the heat is still rising. That's the problem. Do you think my motherboard is fucked or the GPU is too big for the motherboard to support?

One thing I reckon you might try would be to boot into a live GNU/Linux environment and carry out the same tests, and this would confirm if it is a hardware issue (where the issue persists) or a software issue, such as Speccy not picking up the thermal sensor readings correctly.

I think the Chinese motherboard is a toast. Just like the computer store clerk told you. It was a bad Chinese made board that was designed to be used in stores and office not with graphic cards. Look for burned parts, especially around CPU and these battery like things with + on them. Buy a new one. PSU is also probably at fault.

You probably don't even have the capacity to understand any answers you might get.

>119°
>Everything is fire.jpg

>boot into a live GNU/Linux environment and carry out the same tests
I might bring this computer to the professional and let them check for me since I don't know how to do that.

I thought so, according to the answers I get the most is either the motherboard or PSU or both.

Dude do you mind to explain all the answers for me?

Attached: C1HsfS8VEAAaZ8e.jpg (675x1200, 167K)

What's your first language?

Try replacing the motherboard and psu. Also how much did you pay for this?

Honestly this seems like such a garbage fire that you should just start from scratch

Have you double checked if all the components are secured in place?

>What's your first language?
I'm Asian and I know my English is so bad, been listening to BBC English Podcast this week before sleep, hopefully it help XD

>how much did you pay for this?
around $256

Yes

why do people waste their time running free tech support for literal retards

Ok. I think you also have a problem with your mobo

Well your motherboard is a toaster, but that's what you get for a $250 "full" PC. Now leave this board, because people under the age of 18 aren't allowed on this site.

Attached: 6VgeqXv.jpg (826x960, 54K)

It's upside down

The fuck wrong with your CPU is that your monkey brain could not grasp about the world around it. Might as well just bin it along side with your shitty CPU.

It's really easy to make a bootable linux USB (just google how to make an ubuntu one for example). Don't go to a repair shop, it will cost more than a new motherboard and PSU anyway.

I suggested that, but reading back, I see that the box won't boot.
Without having a spare range of components to swap in and out (PSU or mobo), if he has a friendly local guy who knows bout PCs, it might be worth spending the money to have a pro examine it, rather than buy components that they don't need.
I'm guessing the OP is Indian, so they likely have tons of those shitty little PC shops everywhere.

Tell him what to do and he can Google it you lazy fuckwit

1V is too low for a sandy bridge CPU.
Did you actually try and touch the mobo to figure out where the heat is coming from?
I think your chipset if overheating as fuck. Try changing the thermal paste on your CPU.
Remove your mobo battery for 15 seconds and put it back.
If it doesn't work, take it to a repair shop and tell them about "Overheating chipset". That crappy form factor, you should expect proper chipset cooling.
Right now it seems you're taxing the hell out of the iGPU with that 4K bullshit.
Clean up the power supply and check for any bulging capacitors.

pic related looks like my brother, where'd you get this from ?

I know you Daniel

Considering this motherboard is chinese shit tier I think the thermal paste used under the chipset heatsink is dead.
Your CPU is also hot but still within expectation for this shitty intel cooler if the paste is the original ple-applied intel grey goo.

Change the thermal paste of the chipset heatsing AND the CPU heatsink.
As said by others if the problem is not solved consider removing the motherboard's battery and reinserting it to reset the BIOS settings.

>OP's psu
He cute