Live in an absolute dogshit suburb with tons of public housing

>live in an absolute dogshit suburb with tons of public housing
>NBN came through about 6 months ago and wired every house up
>parents live in a nice suburb
>NBN predicted 2020 and even then it's fibre to the node lottery shit
what the fuck are they doing?

Attached: retards.png (355x142, 5K)

but user, 5g! that will supersede nbn!

says the person who doesn't know what 5g is.

seen some gay shit on the news last night about
>SUPERFAST BROADBAND THAT WILL KILL THE NBN
turns out it's gay wireless shit and you need a microwave dish on your roof
absolute dogshit

>rich areas should get it first

Then a storm came... Fucking NBN wireless!

poor cunts never EVER have home broadband, trust me
when i moved in here there was one phone line and optus had to spend the day wiring the house

>needing more than 1 phone line
>implying it isn't a requirement for phone lines to be accessible to all
>copper has been there already
>rich old people should get access to 100mbps first
>most will buy 12 or 25

didnt say rich fuckhead just saying the places geting nbn aren't going to buy it

>thinks poor people don't buy internet

bet you think they don't have expensive fridges too!

i know for a fact dole bludgers dont buy home broadband plans they all use mobile data

helo, ganesh here...
i dont choose nbn v. other option in western sydney
i use wifi of different neighbour, so they make choice according their needs and i use what available ..............
on one neighbour router i able make priority my traffic... which good for torrent download of bangalore tv show for puja

wat

WP

Meanwhile in New Zealand we can barely afford food but have 1Gbps available in most areas now.

It's all a fucking setup for the biggest corporate slam dunk you're ever gonna see.

Telstra working on 5G, NBN getting rolled out (badly) so eventually people will GTFO of NBN and roll straight into Telstra's retardedly expensive plans because it'll be literally the only way to actually get decent speeds. NBN on Saturdays/Sundays/School Holidays is the biggest pile of steaming dogshit I've ever experienced. And we have a great plan too.

Yas it's a Nbn bitch thread
>have fixed wireless for the past 4 years
>last 3 years have been 1-20mbit high latency and disconnections drop outs and low signal
>HAVE TO WAIT 3 FUCKING YEARS FOR THEM TO UPGRADE THE TOWER and its meant to be done by q3 this year yet they can't even tell me or my ISP when
>pay more per month than fttn for absolutely no fucking reason $50-80 p/m for 25mbit or 100+ for for 50mbit
>latency and peak speeds like like 700ms and 1mbit during peak times
Nuke it all from orbit

telstra can go fuck themselves if they think 5G is a viable replacement for fixed broadband

your shitty country is the size of a medium sized cattle station in Australia

Probably has more fresh water, too

>buy house off the plan about 2 years ago
>moved in and started setting up electric, water etc
>not one ISP offers NBN in that area, telstra said they offered cable but they came out to plug it in and the guy said 'nah we cant do it'
>ADSL is the best i can get
>fibre isnt even scheduled yet
absolutely EPIC

Attached: 1327102378869.jpg (364x310, 19K)

oh and bonus
>maybe a week after getting the ADSL connected the connection goes to absolute shit 24/7
>get no sync speed if it can even connect at all
>turns out since the telephone line was directly under another house that was just starting to be built and the foundations crushed my line

Our NBN is working really well if that helps.

Attached: 1341217190408.jpg (500x346, 26K)

Yikes my copper is skreewed haven't used it in 5 years I hate to think how bad it is now don't even have a landline

Used to work for Telstra. Had access to some of NBN's internal systems for a while to provision connections and it was completely fucked. There was never a single NBN connection that went through properly, ever. Fucking ridiculous thinking back on it.

Once had a young couple who had bought their first home together after saving for ages. The second they mentioned the suburb I instantly cringed and could see on their faces that they were expecting bad news. No ports available for adsl 1, NBN not available for another 5 years, spotty 3G that's overloaded because no one else in the area has adsl. Couple had a rough realisation that their first home would have virtually no connectivity no matter what. Rough stuff when they were trying to run their small business.

I mean... that's what they get for not double checking connectivity on a property when they intend to have a small business.

Labor rolled out to marginal seats full of swing voting retards first.
It wasn't enough to get them to not vote for the paid off chucklefucks who destroyed FTTP though.

I mean, theyre not wrong. For a lot of people 5G will be levels above NBN.

yeah but shit latency and
>make a spark gap transmitter
>drop the internet for a block or more