His card doesn't support raytracing in 2018

>his card doesn't support raytracing in 2018

Attached: 33.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

devblogs.nvidia.com/ray-tracing-games-nvidia-rtx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dear ,
Every card is capable of raytracing, dumb little frog. It can be done in software. Even your CPU can do it. Didn't you mean ">his card doesn't support hardware supported raytracing in 2018", mr pepe? Please be kind and do our lovely community a favor, go tie a rope with the length of at least 3m to your neck and hang yourself, sir.
Thank you.

Attached: 1535514725058.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

You know what he meant retard.

The rtx line is optimized for ray tracing and they're the only cards able to run games with ray tracing.

I have a rtx 2080 coming soon.

Ah yes , we have reached a point where 4plebbit is a thing

Who gives a shit about ray tracing faggot, dlss is much more exciting

The original Doom uses raycasting. Raytracing isn't a big deal they're just bad at it.

Good goy. Buy an rtx card when there are no titles that take advantage of any of the vaporware Nvidia said.

Dear ,
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't follow the instructions. I strongly recommend you to follow them, as it will make the Earth a better place.
Thanks for your cooperation!

Attached: 1532925063158.jpg (960x940, 45K)

Me and my friends all bought the new RTX card's! The costs are justified because of the incredible RTX feature (10 years in making). Real life like gaming graphics were never so close!

Dear ,
Once again, I'm sorry that I wasn't clear enough. Are you sure, that you're not hanging the rope first, and only after that trying to tie it to your neck? Please follow the step by step tutorial.
Also I would like to ask you, dear sir, to use our online ticket system.
Thanks mr frog!

Attached: 1534790809722.png (540x540, 368K)

Turned it on for you op

Attached: 1438993420298.png (421x421, 279K)

Is hardware raytracing patented or something?
Could amd just release a raytracing card? How does this work?

>Could amd just release a raytracing card?

No. They thought nvidia was bullshitting when they said that they were working on real time raytracing so they have nothing to respond with.

All cards can raytrace, this isn't anything new. All nvidiot did was make more efficient asics specifically to do 1 spp ray tracing (which is absolutely atrocious.

I'm sure they can make something of their own.

nvidia doesn't have real time ray tracing either. What they do have is 1 spp with a denoiser that renders horribly inaccurate ray tracing at 20-30fps (((((real time))))) at 1080p.

>spp
Please elaborate, I could't find what spp means with a quick google search

>"The realistic budget is1-2samples per pixel(which is insufficient to get anything reliable) with real-time rendering. Denoising can make up the..."

devblogs.nvidia.com/ray-tracing-games-nvidia-rtx/

I dont care about computer games anymore

>his games don't support raytracing in 2018
Really makes you think.

They still don't. Pretend ray tracing isn't real ray tracing. You still need a high end server setup to do even 1fps 1080p ray tracing.

>inb4 dipshits buy these rtx cards for professional work

I'm going to break my 1080TI in half because it's too old to do anything in today's fast paced technological marvels world. I'm embarrassed and I hate it. Fuck 1080TI.

This.

NO EXCUSE if your a REAL GAMER.

>RTX will be as big of a game changer as PhysX!

Quit kvetching goy. JUST BUY IT

>PhysX
10 years later and nothing comes close to what Nvidia was shilling during its presentations...

Surprising no one. Nothing NVIDIA shills with the exception of CUDA really took off.

>gaytracing

I turn shadows off anyways

Attached: 1530731841794.jpg (1063x799, 58K)

love how every one says RTX is overpriced and you can get a 1080ti that performs the same as a 2080 for 100-200$ cheaper.

that's just because its launch in afue weeks they will be the same price and literally no one will want to buy the 1080ti's and the idiots with them wont be willing to drop prices lower because the desperate ones would have already sold.

in like 2weeks there will literally be no reason not to buy a 2070 or 2080 and buying 1060 etc will be trash but idiots will keep them at the same price and claim "you don't need rtx"

you need rtx stfu and get over yourself. you might not need a Ti but that's the same every gen.

Does my ATI 3DRAGE II+DVD support raytracing?