This is taking political correctness to a whole new realm

dailystormer.name/linus-run-out-of-linux-for-being-mean-wat/

This is taking political correctness to a whole new realm.

He didn’t call anyone a nigger, he didn’t grab anyone by the pussy, he didn’t even donate to an anti-gay marriage Christian charity.

He was just mean to people.

And so he has to resign?

The New Yorker:

>The e-mails of the celebrated programmer Linus Torvalds land like thunderbolts from on high onto public lists, full of invective, insults, and demeaning language. “Please just kill yourself now. The world will be a better place,” he wrote in one. “Guys, this is not a dick-sucking contest,” he observed in another. “SHUT THE FUCK UP!” he began in a third.

Attached: linus-eff-you-640x363.png (640x359, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Torvalds has publicly posted thousands of scathing messages targeting programmers who submit what he deems flawed code to the Linux computer-operating-system kernel, which he brought to life more than twenty-five years ago and now administers as a collaborative, open-source project. Today, the Linux kernel is famous, running the enormous computers of Google, PayPal, Amazon, and eBay, and the two billion mobile phones using the Android operating system. Torvalds, though, retains final say over each precious line of code, just as he did when he first started working on the system as a graduate student at the University of Helsinki. For years, he has been known as Linux’s “benevolent dictator for life.”

>On Sunday, the benevolent dictator announced that he would be stepping down temporarily, to “get some assistance on how to understand people’s emotions and respond appropriately.” Torvalds, who is forty-eight and lives with his family outside Portland, Oregon, made clear that he wasn’t burned out. “I very much do want to continue to do this project that I’ve been working on for almost three decades,” he wrote in a post to the Linux-kernel mailing list. “I need to take a break to get help on how to behave differently and fix some issues in my tooling and workflow.” Torvalds named a deputy, Gregory Kroah-Hartman, to run the project while he was away.

What kind of world are we living in where Jews are cutting the dicks off of teenage boys and you can be run out of your own company – which you, as a genius, single-handedly built – for sending mean emails?

Does this make sense to anyone? The priorities we’ve got going on here?

Furthermore – this is probably a kike conspiracy to fuck over Linux security. It was the most secure system. The only truly open-source secure system.

Attached: linus in black clothes.jpg (750x563, 34K)

I don’t follow it closely enough to know who the guy taking over is, but I do not trust whoever it is. Linus was Linux. It is his thing. It belongs to him. No one should ever be able to take that away.

And it was no secret that Linus was an asshole. He’s always been an asshole. It’s a part of his brand.

How is it illegal to be an asshole?

They just keep taking this shit further and further – first it’s racism, then it’s sexism, then it’s hating faggots, now it’s just “being a mean person, generally.”

>It’s a part of his brand
it was not part of his brand. It was part of his job.
If one line of code was screwed, millions could've been affected... and screwed.

>it’s just “being a mean person, generally.”
Oh my God if you dont play nice to every single persons feelings at all times you're being "toxic" and there's zero way that could ever be helpful ,go- guys.

Is this the OSS version of gamergate? This shit is getting way out of control.

Attached: DnTqz-NXcAAzyzm.png (1085x843, 611K)

>unironically linking to the stormer
>spacing
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: Stallman_Hot_Line.jpg (690x460, 186K)

Also, absolute lack of reading comprehension.
TORVALDS DID NOT RESIGN.
He just took a break to try to learn how to, y'know, avoid telling people to kill themselves in official communication.

he didn't take a break to learn anything.
He went on planned vacation/leave/absence in scotland.
Something else happened and someone using his email claimed that he goes to learn something.
His email uses symbols from different encodings.

>actually linking to the Daily Stormer
Well, now we know who's doing the raid.

Yes, it looks like it's even the same people spamming it here. Mods need to burn the fucking heads off this shitposting hydra.

>dailystormer
>pls go back

Attached: 1515957429766.gif (500x245, 1.24M)

>links to FBI-stormer
>scared

Attached: 1536855948509.jpg (825x1280, 50K)

>Winpol shills trying to discredit linux
This thread

t. samefag shill

Attached: 1537222169787.gif (450x450, 776K)

>dailystormer.name
>dropped

Attached: 1536672070929.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

>How is it illegal to be an asshole?
Because it is 2018.

You're sperging out about nothing. A COC is only as powerful as it's enforcement. And no, there WILL NOT be some court full of degenerate trannies overseeing it's enforcement, and before you spew any more nonsense, realize that the COC is nothing more than a generic guideline. Read it. The pig that wrote it, is nothing but a larping looney, trying to get far more credit than it deserves. The Linux Foundation could have written to Dear Abbey and got the same generic shit.The real danger is still the vultures on Twitter, who continue to stir shit and ruin peoples lives.

its one thing to be mean on the internet anonymously but its another thing to be mean and a very important person. maybe users on this site, especially this board, don't understand the value of being nice and how it's associated with your image but in the real world people don't like assholes. he should resign AND feel bad.

>stormfaggot reddit spacer posts political drama fakenews on the techboard
please unsubscribe me from your mailing list.

Attached: elaborate barf.gif (240x200, 354K)

They data mined EVERYTHING he wrote.
Read through 20 years of his posting history as a "research project" and counter all the insults.
Published a paper on it even.
See

>for sending mean emails
Funny enough its ok when the jews do it, Larry David literally made out a career from being a mean prick

>literally posting the site that wrote an article admitting to successfully raiding and ruining Jow Forums
kill yourself

((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
>implying Jow Forums wasn't always racist.
>implying reddit is stormer friendly or that stormer is reddit friendly.
>being this much of a good goy.
He does it for free.

>Daily stormer
Don't come back.

What brackets should I use to display the mournful toll of your dullard shit?