Big mistake

I have made a huge mistake.

I "upgraded" from windows 7 to windows 10. I uninstalled a bunch of shitty candy crush games and they all started redownloading automatically. There isn't even an option to cancel the download.

Attached: 1535713643966.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Revert back to 7 now or install Gentoo.

>MISROSOFTED

>they all started redownloading automatically. There isn't even an option to cancel the download.
Had that glitch once when W10 first released, has never happened since then. Try downloading a newer release from 2018.

why would you go on the internet and lie?

Are you using 10s? Revert that shit back. Also, install gentoo

install CoC/Gentoo

search debian win32-loader
your only hope
godspeed

Windows 10 is safer, faster, and more stylish by default.

Windows does not stop you from tinkering with registry and blocking their servers. They silently fail.

Windows gives you the freedom to use the tools provided to you. Meaning you could effectively stop your OS from ever communicating with Windows if you truly wanted.

There are some small programs that delete all the bloatware and block the redownload

How do you install gentoo and will I lose data?

Google "how to change from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro". You're on the modern equivalent of RT.

I think it's in the new control panel, under "Recovery".

Upgrade to Linux plus sometimes gnu.

Attached: 328fc025483633b28e526e18e7d577c2--videogame-fate.jpg (564x815, 46K)

I got a brand new laptop a few months ago and it did this.
Unless they still ship laptops with the original install?

Your dumbass installed Windows 10 S. How do you fuck up this bad?

All you had to do was download an iso for W10 Enterprise (LTSB) and install that, but no, you blame Windows. Plus there're various programs to debloat/decrapify Windows.

Works on my machine

Attached: Works on my machine.png (200x193, 30K)

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

Yeah. My sis bought laptop and her windows 10 was still november 2017 update even though she bought it last month.

Pretty sure it only happens on the Windows 10 Home versions, most(if not all) stores don't sell professional OS installs.

I own win 10 since 2 years and it constantly happens, it's been 2 days since i uninstalled candid crunch etc

forgot to mention, its win 10 pro

welcome to the real world Neo. deal with it and move forward.

>I uninstalled a bunch of shitty candy crush games and they all started redownloading automatically. There isn't even an option to cancel the download.

I have that problem every time I do a clean install, as soon as I activate Windows 10 to the pro version it stops

You will. Backup your data first!
Gentoo Handbook: wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64

>the current state of Jow Forums
Open windows store (even if you don't have an account), click settings and disable all downloads or updates. Go to Apps (in store) and uninstall them all.

You're welcome faggots.