Time Machine Thread

You have just been transported back in time, the date is 9/9/2001. You are alone in NY, have $5000, access to a car, and telephone. Your goal is to stop 9/11 from ever happening, how do you do it?

Attached: 911timemachine-100.jpg (1338x890, 699K)

It doesn’t matter because bootlicker republicans were still around to mess everything up anyway. Now to go into the future would be entertaining

Invest in Lockheed Martin and Kevlar stocks and then use the capital from dead sand nigger babies and go all into Bitcoin

I would wager that the political ramifications of 9/11 we're shitty enough that it would matter but idk

>buy a camera, bumpkey and a gun
>get into the floors rigged with shit and film it.
>sell it to the news, show to the russians

1. buy rocket launcher
2. go on top of building
3. shoot down aircraft

Call newark, logan, and dulles and make bomb threats - say i’m a saudi on a plane or something

Then i’d call my stock broker and buy $5000 worth of apple stock

i'm off to play blackjack and drink whiskey

>kills hundreds of captured civilians in the process
>debris falls on the new york art museum

incredible!

Run up and down the street screaming "THE JEWS DID THIS" "ISRAEL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TODAY" then get arrested and write a book or something idk.

>Buy Apple stock
>Leave NYC
>Let 9-11 happen
>be billionaire
>The end

Spend $5000 on hookers and blow. Then call in a bomb threat on 9/10. FDNY inspects the Twin Towers, finds the thermite. Case closed.

You don’t stop it. You find, and incapacitate Todd Beamer increasing the odds flight 93 hits its intended target, get comfy as Middle East is turned into a sheet of glass and at the same time you’ve prevented the rise of sjw culture for decades.

This is the correct answer.

Ive been thinking, wouldn't any attempt be futile? If you stopped it nobody would even believe it could happen in the first place, then it would just happen on another day (which you wouldnt know about because you changed the timeline of humanity). America pre-911 was in a state of comfort- nobody would believe an attack like 9/11 was even possible- let alone a complete compromise to our airspace. The implied safety of the country as a whole was completely shattered in a matter of minutes.

And nothing of value was lost.

i don't.

i love 9/11 memes

OH GOD OO-

yeah m8 just casually buy a rocket launcher
yeah m8 just casually get on the roof
yeah m8 just casually get anywhere near the building with a rocket launcher
yeah m8 just casually know how to use the rocket launcher you just pulled out of your own ass

>16 years without fortnite
yeah i would just buy a gun and shoot myself

id call in a bomb threat to the World Trade Center, and Pentagon and warn them (((someone))) is going to destroy the accounting records before the audit can finish.I hunt down the 5 dancing israelis and kill them. I collect any evidence from their dead bodies. Then mail copies of the evidence to every major news
channel, warning them if they dont report it on TV, someone else will.

Preventing it wont do a lot of good. The kikes would do another false flag attack later. The evidence of their fishy involvement in 9/11 has been out since it happened, and nobody cares.

Attached: 1519596362765.jpg (832x827, 87K)

inb4 i get vanned for my post