Windows 10 info dump thread

Alright my 9 year old laptop just took a shit so I bought this one. How do I make microshit stop looking at what I am doing. I know their are dumps of info on this. Plz halp Jow Forums, you are my only hope.

Attached: 15375341701352697990038364640180.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/henrypp/simplewall)
healio.com/ophthalmology/cataract-surgery/news/print/ocular-surgery-news-europe-edition/{4bfd7752-8a30-480d-ae2f-4a33874ccdf3}/would-you-consider-prk-as-a-re-treatment-after-lasik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

install gentoo (not joking)

Serious replies plz. What stuff do I disable and what do I install on windows 10? Windows 10 is so new to me.

>How do I make microshit stop looking at what I am doing
You can't. The telemetry is built into the deepest parts of the OS. Anything you install in a futile attempt to block it will at best be placebo shit or at worst extra spyware. Just stop using Winshit.

Also, read the board stick, you massive fag. Jow Forums is not your tech support.

I use windows 7. and I pirated it.
also kys yourself

Attached: 1513033701589.jpg (400x400, 21K)

ShutUp10 works for some things

>turn off telemetry
>MS uses telemetry to turn it back on

stop using windows
install Xubuntu

Not sure if bait/10 but are you saying it's still better to run 7 on newer hardware instead of 10? Or are you just an oldfag that fanboys xp until it stopped being supported?

>The telemetry is built into the deepest parts of the OS

Surely their are ITfags that can get around this

i'm sure you've heard of """(((updates)))"""

(((Updates))) yes

You can't. It's built in too deep to be disabled. Your CPU probably has a backdoor anyway. Your probably a neckbeard looking at hentai or some shit so I wouldn't even worry about it. Your not important enough to be monitored

Its an arms race, quick as you disable shit, mountains of fucking pajeets scrabbling in the darkest interior recess of your PeeCee to re-enable their shit, with a vengeance.
It's literally got to the stage whereby, its not worth the bother anymore. Either disable as much as you can and keep it arigapped and tinfoil hatted, or, simply use some other OS (difficult if gamer etc, appreciated)

well these (((Updates))) will revert any tweaks you make to evade the computing jew

And that's all I do is gaming.
That's garbage. Just revert back? No way to stop it at all?

i hate seeing people conflate importance with monitoring. theres 2 types of important people: those who aren't allowed be monitored, and those who must be monitored.

if you're not either of those, you get dragnetted and all your metadata gets dumped in a five-eyes/NSA datacenter. _you are unimportant enough to be monitored_, because it takes no effort, because the governments of the world have spent billions of dollars on making it easy.

I don't know for certain but it will take a lot of work. Like you could always block all MS traffic at the router, but you might break other shit, or not get security updates etc.

I gave up long time ago when I researched it. So many shady scripts, exe's, advice etc.

Nah milifag just trying to game n sheeit.

Yeah I thought about the router but then the secondary effects seem to be shitty because of that. Maybe someone in a few years will nail it down with a program we can use.

i use simplewall (github.com/henrypp/simplewall) and block pretty much every executable, which breaks windows update, but at least the network traffic is quiet.

Thanks user.

Kaby Lake video drivers isn't backwards compatible. You're stuck on Windows 10 unless you want to not see anything on your screen.

Or you could, I dunno, install Gentoo.

Could I just dual partition or is it not that simple anymore?

This is exactly what everything looked like for months after I got laser eye surgery.

>SecureBoot
>FastBoot
>UEFI
not simple anymore

Prk or lasik, user?

Lasik

I might as well just give up lol

Terrible. Always a chance that could get reversed and the flap goes back. Prk eliminates that problem. Not sure if you can do that if you already had lasik.

Well, I was 19 when I got it, am 32 now. Everything's worn off by now anyway, might as well just go back to the glasses.

See if it's possible. Prk is permanent.

well no it's possible, but i've heard of updates overwriting grub etc. i'm not risking it right now since my laptop is new and under warranty, and the manufacturer is always updating the BIOS etc

healio.com/ophthalmology/cataract-surgery/news/print/ocular-surgery-news-europe-edition/{4bfd7752-8a30-480d-ae2f-4a33874ccdf3}/would-you-consider-prk-as-a-re-treatment-after-lasik

Prk after lasik

Same. Just bought it and read about updates canceling out anything we fight against it. So shit in my opinion. Would be nice if a random algorithm unstoppable program existed. Like the borg, gotta keep up with randomness to beat their adaptive shields lol.

>How do I make microshit stop looking at what I am doing
W10Privacy. Also has a bunch of handy tweaks to make it less retarded.
Combine it with Win10 Enterprise LTSB Edition and you have the best version of W10.

Thanks, user.

Here are your options:
- Don't connect it to the internet.
- Uninstall it.

Don't trust any guides; any changes you make can be reset by Microsoft remotely.

Don't trust any apps that promise to stop the spyjng; since they're proprietary, they probably contain spyware as well.

>Build a proxy and block Ms hosts
What is hard about this?

no I'm not saying any of that.

idiot

Learn to take no for an answer, you fucking low brow /v/ nigger subhuman. Because the answer is no.

Attached: 1483688533170.png (1000x669, 912K)