People who switched from android to ios, were you happy with your choice? Is there anything you miss about android?

People who switched from android to ios, were you happy with your choice? Is there anything you miss about android?

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Green bubbles.

I like Samsung pay and how I can use it anywhere

I read a lot of pdfs and having a file manager is nice, also ricing and internet applications and sd card slot.

I had to use an iPhone for a while when my Android phone broke, hated the proprietary port, proprietary file transfer software, no SD slot, no file manager
It felt nice in my hand though and the DAC was good.

I got way more pussy after my iPhone purchase.

Literally lost my virginity after switching from Android to iPhone

Not a single thing desu

I moved from android to ios a year ago because my s2 bricked. It’s great for daily usage. Moving songs were hard but actually thats the only problem that i have. Using an iPhone 6 btw not an ultra expensive model cuz im not dumb

I don't even think about Android.

I'm using a secure operating system that receives timely patches and runs smoothly on older devices. Whatever features I'm missing out on, I really don't care to have. My phone does the basic tasks I need it for -- serving multimedia content, web browsing.

i miss lag

I miss troubleshooting all the errors and problems me and my girlfriend had on Android. It's kind of boring when the system just works and doesn't have any issues.

If a bug does come up, rebooting fixes it. Boring.

The only thing I miss is being able to transfer files by just connecting to my PC via USB and moving the files with dragon drop, but losing it hasn't been that big of a deal since it's not something I do often to begin with, and there are ways to do it wirelessly now anyways.

Love the aluminum casing since i really hate plastic material and generally the experience is fairly smooth. But otherwise i mostly hate it. I hate the fact that for every action i make on the phone there is a animation delay FOR LITERALLY ANYTHING POSSIBLE. I hate the lack of security, since apple can just unlock it for "family" reasons or for whatever else. I hate how nonsensical some of the features on the phone is, like the fact that in order to disable the alarm clock i need to go straight to the lockscreen, even though i know i can disable it in the program itself, it doesnt tell me if it is supposed to ring though. Or the fact that accessing anything is only organized by the app itself, not by a file manager. I especially hate how important features that they don't consider important are removed. Gif support, not there, image spec support, not there, simple third party apps (open source) not there.

Every little thing about this phone is trash.

>runs smoothly on older devices

whens apple gonna give you guys permission to use a file manager?

i had an s4 for 3 years now I just got my iphone xs
but I've been using iphone 6 for about 1 year now.

the only thing i miss is not being able to download music online and listen to it. but now with folder's app its all gucci.

so really nothing. oh but the apps arrangement is getting kinda stale now.

Oh and the thing i hate the most about the iphone is the fact it can't be assed to add a multitasking button. Because then it would be the minimalist dream it dreamed of.

we found the guy who can't afford an iphone

lack of customization, lazy programming all over. this phone has slowed down, frozen and crashed more often than the lowest grade chink android that i owned for a while. not to mention, the iphone is so god damn slow. i'm using an iphone 8 and it honestly feels like a downgrade from the galaxy s7 i had before this. the only thing i can say is good is the app store has slightly better quality apps than the play store. but only slightly

I have the iphone you cunt, its just pure garbage. Which is why it fits perfectly with the american audience.

Worse
>no customisable home screen/skins/launchers etc
>have to do annoying workarounds for file transfers
Better
>doesn't die on standby
>camera just works, live photos is great
>iMessage
>FaceTime
>True Tone
>great speakers

I'm happy with my purchase. I've stopped coming on Jow Forums lately because of the Apple autism/scat posting, it's pretty delusional. For some reason it's only popular to like Apple products that are five years old on this board.

Honestly there could be much worse companies to have a monopoly in young/social/successful/normalfag people phone market, as Apple is really great on privacy.

I'll be awaiting my iToddler reply.

Attached: 1426169274718.jpg (544x409, 27K)

What was your android phone and what iphone did you switch to? What is so great about imessage? Everyone brings this up whenever ios comes up. Is it the desktop message syncing? That's only for mac right?

iMessage is great for friends, and yes I use the message reply on my macbook air constantly. I switched from an S6.

>moved from android to ios
>wow facetime and imessages seem to be much more comfy and convenient than alternatives
>father getting himself new huawei memephone
>mother goes with new nokia
>father bragging about his built-in chink app for calls
>mother asking me to use facebook or skype for calls and messaging
>why can't I have nice things in my life

Attached: 1515345011962.jpg (600x885, 36K)

Because you chose to eat shit.

Imagine having parents that are more technology literate than you. Yikes.

Soup Jow Forums, I'm an unironic paid Apple shill.
You might recognize our agency's threads like:
>y dont u own a mac r u poor? lol
>post your apple products
>where my (apple product) bros at?
>WHO HYPE FOR (apple product/event)?
>why does (celebrity or notable people) use (apple product) i'm confused, pls shill for me!
>lol green bubbles
>"Perfection" (apple product photo)
>macbooks are overpriced, ok show me a laptop that... pasta
>geekbench circlejerking threads
>look! this pro-apple blog says good things about (apple product)! please click it!
>it just werks (apple product photo)
>i used to use non-apple products but then i tired apple products and never looked back!
>rotate threads and topics regularly to avoid being caught by mods as "flooding"

We focus primarily on tech blogs and the like with hacked Disqus accounts that we can buy for like 1000/$50 on the dark web to get a real post history and identity. Me, I got Jow Forums with a few other guys.

>pretend to need to (X), recommend Apple products to ourselves
>enter non-Apple thread and convince people to consider Apple
>get shekels

>make thread but it devolves into Apple getting shit on
>no shekels

When we can't get any good shilling going, we'll just crap on the competition, THEN try to slip in a suggestion to try Apple products.
>OMG i own this HP/MS/Samsung/LG product and it SUCKS
>coshill comes in the thread, plugs (Apple product)
>lololol loonix has no gaymes, windows master race!
>lololol wangblows sux, linux master race!
>step in after 100 posts and make up story about how great (Apple product) is

Mostly a side job and I make $100 every month or so for no effort, but I'm quitting because they bullshitted me once on a check, plus I'm graduating so now I'm outing them.
is my old coworker

Attached: 1532899913523.png (346x158, 42K)

For me definition of good tech is the one which works for you and not the one you have to work for. Ios comes with all essential features for a smartphone and does it well enough for you to not even bother about looking for something else and waste your time on customization and other android gimmicks.

Attached: 1353075602956.jpg (494x400, 20K)

>wasting your time
I dont think its a waste of time seeing if two of the same photos are exactly the same in size. On iphone you can't even check whether its jpg or the size of it. So good luck in organizing your photos, which also isn't even possible, since you can't pysically move photos into a specific folder.

everybody who isn't braindead nigger cattle already knew this
(and those braindead nigger cattle probably already had iSpy devices)