How do javalets cope with the fact that soon they will be only maintaining 20 year old legacy pajeetcode while...

how do javalets cope with the fact that soon they will be only maintaining 20 year old legacy pajeetcode while .netbros develop cutting edge stuff with .net core (and possibly blazor)?

corpo monkeycoding in C# is really comfy bros (pays well too)

Attached: file.png (910x1015, 279K)

I don't feel anything. If you think languages define your skill as a programmer, you are a noob. A new language can be learnt easily.

there is a difference between knowing one tech stack in and out and being able to write hello world in 5 languages

COPE

I'm learning java atm.

Attached: 1530929847083.gif (500x306, 612K)

> l-let me out
ok
*BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNKK*

I mean once you know the basic syntax of a language and find the documentation it's pretty easy to figure it out quickly and start developing. Same basic programming skills apply no matter the language.

God I just want Blazor to be production ready already.

Like the other user said, a language isn't just a language. A language comes with an environment, a community, the modern extremely tall stack of framework and 3rd party libraries, and more. This isn't even new. C++ is sufficiently complex that it takes hundreds of hours to become basically competent in it, and there's an enormous amount of secondary information to understand as well.

Jumping wholeheartedly into a language is a big investment. If you make the wrong choice it can set your career back years.

i wonder if blazor will be good.
you never know, just like nobody expected much of javascript years ago and now look where we are.

>A language implemented in 10 days on an extreme time crunch, and hobbled by MBA thinking
vs
A community built framework backed by a language designed over decades by the guy who made Delphi.
It will at the very least not be an out of control burning dumpster on wheels. I can say that much.

The only issue with blazor I can't see getting around easily is the compiled size. My hope is that browsers adopt a sort of official long term cache for common webasm libraries, like language runtimes. That way you could almost always just distribute your code, not the entire environment.

C++ is way more complex than C#.

he never said it isnt

sure, if you define ease of use as the absence of complexity

> implying c# isn't pajeet hell too
kys m$ shill

i can't think of a single reason to use C#. anything i can do with it, i can do with CXX or Java with the added bonus that it won't have a spasm when run trying to run natively on linux

thats what people who never used C# always say.
if you tried C# for real and leveraged stuff it adds compared to java you wouldnt speak like that.
when it comes to your typical business bullshit applications nothing compares to .net stack

C# is just a language made by the kikes, any one who is redpilled will use HTML

I'm learning asp.net in college (kill me) and it's so shit. Is the new stuff better?

Because anyone who makes a living programming anything knows at least four languages.

git clone MyProject
cd MyProject
dotnet run

???

Like... Asp webforms?
I'm so sorry user. They were such a mistake. Tell your professor to use asp core in their next curriculum. It's mature now and is far more relevant. Also it's just so nice to work with.

>He boasts about using Microsoft-only Java

I'm sexually uncomfortable with this image