Rebooted a Jailbroken Device

Alright so i’m a complete dumbass and I accidentally rebooted my iPhone 6 iOS 11.3.1 after I jailbroke it with Electra. I can no longer open Cydia or any other apps downloaded from Cydia.What do I do to fix it? Are there any ways to restart my springboard or something so it’ll go back or am I fucked? Anything helps so thanks in advance.

Attached: DA532F55-7588-4F22-AC09-86B6D11A0124.jpg (1200x720, 230K)

Give it back

Please, Jamal. Listen to and five it back.

it just works jamal

C'mon Tyrone, do you think we'll believe in that shit?
Give it back.

Attached: getgudburglars.png (641x480, 580K)

DeShawn, Return it

Give it back, jhamayqwan

La'keesha, you know you can't see D'avon's dick picks this way.

Can we make a bot

Step 1: jailbreak it again
Step 2: ???
Step 3: give it back, Jamal

Can you go back to Ieddit?

jokes on u i came from habbo

You should reinstall the jailbreak ever week
This is how the thing works

If it’s still on the same version, just re-side load Electra and go through the jailbreak process again. You’ll keep all your tweaks and stuff

fucking retard its an tethered jb

rerun Electra you derp

That's a semi untethered jailbreak you fucking retard.
Rerun the jailbreak and keep it charged, the tweaks will be right back like normal.
Also Tyrone if you need to reset the iPhone just use 3utools and flash the ondevice version.

stop stealing phones, daquan

Not op but when I had iPhones back in 3g/4s days tethered meant you could only boot the phone plugged into a computer. Otherwise it'd just bootloop forever until you plugged it into a computer. Did this change or is the jailbreak just a temporary jailbreak like new PSP/vita where you have to load the exploit on every boot?

give it back, DeMarquis

There's only been like 2 or 3 untethered jailbreaks since iOS 8.4 for 32 bit systems