Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums

I was listening to 'Steal This Podcast' and thinking, wow, this really fucking sucks.

Any recs for good Jow Forums podcasts? Here are some of mine.

Paul's Security Weekly
Syntax (They are soilords but know their community well)
SE Radio

Attached: locals.jpg (300x300, 35K)

the cum cast is my favorite Jow Forums related podcast
those boys are hella epic

I prefer ambient noise rather than hearing the opinions of an individual with lower intelligence. (that is about 99.99 percent of the world's population)

Attached: dumb.png (205x246, 5K)

Nick is a crypto savant, his xrp pick was legendary

but that's more Jow Forums i just didn't have anything else on my desktop

It's hard to keep up with everything all the time, podcasts fit a purpose for ingesting information when you can't read

This desu, most podcasts involving opinions suck dick.
>Drumpf Drumpf it's all his fault not mine!
I'd rather spend time listening to audiobooks with worthy information about computers/finances/engineering

>dumb
Would love to hear some names too. Most of the podcasts I find are either too dry or too much inside of their own little niche.

I'm totally ok with either of those things. Personally main problem is all of the well funded ones are tech enthusiasts discussing new products I don't give a shit about or crypto schemes.

Pure decking is my favorite tech news podcast but a heads-up, even if they don't discuss politics, their right-wing views frequently pop up.

Completely off my radar, never even heard of it, thanks.

I'd definitely prefer no politics rants as it permeates fucking everything these days but if there has to be some I'll take a fresh view over the same stuff everyone else is parroting

The Amp Hour has some good interviews

"A Fair One" on compound media

Not Related by our god and saviour the thinhair-chinhairman

A cupcake and a candy bar.

Bad Voltage - hosted by some of the people involved with LugRadio.

Cumtown obviously
Sleepycast
Hello Internet (It's okay)
Serial and S-Town
Revolutions (French and Hatian revolutions best)
Last Podcast on the Left
My favorite murder (Cali Thots talk about murders)
Unresolved

For audiobooks I recommend Everyone Loves Large Breasts. Don't look it up just listen to it.

Attached: 51tz5O7-s6L._SY346_.jpg (217x346, 31K)

>Breasts
I meant chests, fuck I haven't slept

lel
have a cheeky fap before bed you horny fuck

Attached: 6be5789e258246182816b122e4064a07e4c9e37b66bd98ac53940093fe28cf66.jpg (395x401, 59K)

Not really g, but +1 for Last Podcast

The main guy constantly and awkwardly laughs at his own lines

Stormcast for the morning briefing and Cyberwire for the afternoon one
Risky Business
Darknet Diaries
Hacking Humans
The AWS one if you use it
Hacker Public Radio (always a different host so hit or miss)

If you guys like LPOTL you might like Lore. Similar paranormal content, but it's just one guy talking about it in a more serious and to the point manner. Well produced, and comfy listening.

ty best yet

I used to listen to a16z but stopped because they were mostly just talking about faggy silicon Valley bullshit like (((vc funding))) and (((human resources))) than about actual technology.

Attached: IMG_20180916_135101_348.jpg (1013x753, 111K)

what's a cool podcast ? I only listen to cumtown and I which i could replace it with something more smart

ME LIKEY GAY SEX