IOS is the OpenBSD of mobile operating systems

>he uses a mobile operating system that is under a barrage of zero-day browser and app exploits
>his phone's manufacturer abandons him, leaving him vulnerable and out of date, after 2 years, tops
>his phone comes preinstalled with a VIRUS SCANNER
>his phone comes preinstalled with BLOATWARE and ADWARE
>he is forced to run third-party development tools coded by XxXPussyLickrXxX in order to patch his phone to a newer release
>he still buys Samsung branded explosive devices
>he tells himself that bugs and broken hardware are just a necessity of being on the 'bleeding edge' of LineageOS development
>his phone crashes
>his phone actually freezes up and lags sometimes
>there is no 1:1 backup system available for his phone
>he chooses the botnet, over the company that said "NO" to the FBI

How do Androidcucks live with themselves?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

you apple shills are obnoxious as hell

Rs 100 has been deposited to your SBI Account Sir!

can you give me a quick rundown on all that

that was the quick rundown.

Android is the swiss cheese of mobile security. It's like an unpatched Windows XP.

I know the truth hurts, user. I used to be an Android fanboy too, but once I saw that there was literally no security approach to the ecosystem I noped the fuck out. I would never risk my contacts and data on a platform that can be remotely owned via browser popups or SMS.

Attached: file.png (958x493, 45K)

Using an old chart with cherry-picked data.

Nice try, Androidcuck. Android has led in vulnerabilities since its release. Look it up.

Attached: security.jpg (2048x1645, 436K)

this

Attached: apple_marketing.jpg (972x2260, 557K)

What good are security patches for your operating system if you don't get them?

My post doesn't fall under embarassment, samefagging, or strawman.

Respond to my arguments instead of reposting old Jow Forums memes. You know I have valid points.

Apple's operating systems are malware.

Attached: Apple's Operating Systems are Malware - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation.png (1198x5240, 890K)

No, flip phones are the OpenBSD of mobile phones. They're simple, they call, they text, they cost fuckall, they last a week on a single charge, and you can remove the battery for real privacy. They come apart with a few screws removed and you can take the camera out permanently.

Tell me why you still carry around a fruity r*ddit toy. Might as well carry around a purse if you want to signal, you fucking fag.

Attached: 1536724902156.jpg (500x373, 17K)

>No, flip phones are the OpenBSD of mobile phones.
Only when they run OsmocomBB

Based and redpilled

Android is a shitty software nightmare.
iOS creates false feeling of security.

I hope that when Librem 5 comes out, i will be able to run gnome and emacs on it

run a bullet through your head

Why is Android nowhere free as Linux? Why are there no big, popular, active, free Android distros like for computers? Google, manufacturers, and service providers control everything.

basicaly evey android phone has its own midified version of android os which same as diferrent distros

LMAO, nobody gives a shit to that idiot.

>closed source

Who said user prefered Android over iOS? That was never stated, you are just trying to project your opinion - that Android is inferior - on him to prove your own point. It could very well be possible that he hated all mobile phones, but as we do not know, we should not jump to conclusions.

OsmocomBB is basically worthless. An open source cellular modem firmware won't stop you from being tracked, since carriers can just triangulate your location using cell towers. 3G is accurate within about a block while 4G is accurate within a few meters. If you don't have a removable battery, there's no way to stop the tracking.

Librem 5 looks good. But it better not be chinkshit and it better have a removable battery.

SEETHING

Eh, that charts incorrect.

I used a mac desktop for 7 years, a desk under win10 since release and now I'm on manjaro.
Apple (not sure about the os, was it OSX lion?):
I'd say that yeah, I'm impressed, never really got a problem on it,it did what I needed and that's it, tidy, clean, works.
Windows:
I used it mainly for videogames and it justwerkz (most of the time) for that purpose, but it quickly got slow, I probably wasb't maintaining it correctly though.
Manjaro :
My first linux distro (been using it for a year now), I'd say it's pretty cool so far, it's a bit annoying to learn to use the console at first but it quickly becomes a habit, it runs lightning fast and now that steam has proton for videogames, I might make it permanent, who knows.

/blog

>manjaro
cringe