What does Jow Forums load now?

What does Jow Forums load now?
>orbitfour47.com
What is that shit?

Attached: 1.png (493x389, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexisonline.net/index.php/2018/09/20/4chans-new-ad-loader-and-canvas-fingerprinting-accusations/
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Blocking-mode:-medium-mode
web.archive.org/web/20180711235445/https://best10vpn.com/proof-that-nordvpn-is-owned-by-data-mining-company-tesonet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy getting Gooked

gookmoot puts more effort into malvertising than running the site

at least he has his priorities in order

I hardly come to this site anymore and now that's another reason for me to stay away. It's kinda scary. Also you can't even talk to the staff here, and they don't accept suggestions. So the community is all by itself. There is absolutely no way the community can affect the site, because staff will not implement any ideas that come from it.

Kinda like us being hoarded in a school cafeteria but not being able to decide on the menu. Yet we identify as the lunchboys.

There's some kind of irc channel, I have seen screenshots but that's all I know about. It's not transparent at all and as such the real agenda is not known. Moot ruined the place when he sold it.

It's Hiro's new adloader, which replaced the old Argon one that blanked the page. (This new one can, too, but it's disabled and wouldn't work properly anyway).

Here's an analysis of what it is, how it works and some old uBlock rules.

nexisonline.net/index.php/2018/09/20/4chans-new-ad-loader-and-canvas-fingerprinting-accusations/

Yes my blog sucks.

Why do you use a tripcode? Do you even understand what that’s for?

If you need a username to feel like you belong, just join reddit. You look like an idiot doing that shit in here.

>Yes my blog sucks.
Also this.

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 567K)

How did you make your uBlock dark?

It's for answering questions that inevitably come up with a subject this complex.

ShadowFox

how do i turn that shit off? for me its green

>not phoneposting exclusively

Attached: 1537404911543.png (1053x1080, 362K)

fuck off tripfaggot no one cares about your shitty blog

For example, it's extremely difficult to post with the current captchas. 16 slow-loading fire hydrants later and you're posting. Gives you time to think "maybe this wasn't right to post" but it's becoming a problem. I wonder if user stats has gone down.

I never have the fading captchas

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-140924_Clover dev.jpg (1080x1420, 362K)

It happens on occasion. Whenever this happens I close all the pages to remove my cookies and start a new session. Not sure if it's a bug or something else.

Fuck off retard for including a screenshot instead of copy-pasteable text for your ublock filters. What's the point?

what

Attached: firefox_2018-09-21_12-20-14.png (810x193, 14K)

You added too many images I can't copy-paste anything. This is an attempt to hijack my browser or something but do not use his blog page for anything.

If I use this filter do I still need to block the orbitfour itself?

I am confused about this ad-blocking thing. Am I supposed to disable javascript but if I do then I can't access Jow Forums at all.

Theoretically no, because it blocks the script that loads it.

But you should still block it anyway.

This. Clover is a godsend.

For some reason the text wasn't highlighting properly and I thought it was an image. What is going on?

Based phoneposter

Attached: open_source.jpg (653x493, 94K)

how do i block it?

No idea, I've been using that Wordpress plugin for eons and haven't had any issues.

What now? Does this mean AdGuard is compromised?

Attached: uhh.png (391x106, 10K)

God Bless floens.

... that means that adguard is succesfully blocking those commercials

.... @@|| means allow, not block.

I've been there on and off for years. They mainly idle there and then are pissed if you notify them, I guess they have it attached to a giant speaker that blows straight into their ass. If that's how I received notifications, I'd be mad too. They have appealed plenty of bans but they don't tolerate bullshit. As for suggesting things to them, you have to get past their personal filter. It's not "we will let hiro know" or anything like that it's an argument, and only then if you get past that will they probably consider bringing it up. There's no expectation for change.

That's not to judge any of it that's just how it is. It's a free internet.. you can always find other imageboards. Its just that the community likes to stick together understandably.

>You added too many images I can't copy-paste anything.
You sound retarded.

It seems like the fading captchas come up more often the more you've posted, but it's not something I've tested. Might be worth looking into if there was a way to easily scale the testing.

Did you try toggling to plain code?

Hey tripboy how do I block that pesky rarbg popup with ublock?

This site is literal shit and the mods are fucking newfags and censor happy cucks.

Anyone who buys a pass is a stupid piece of shit.

Attached: ffn.jpg (1080x1313, 287K)

What rarbg popup? Which board are you seeing this in?

rarbgmirror.org
It's a site.
it has like a frame that triggers the popup and can't block it with element in UBO because it keeps changing.

You lucky fucker. Why can't it be like on 8 Chan? One captcha for the day and you're set.

No script captcha never has fading pics or multiple captchas.

Cause how will Hiro cash in on the googlebux?

install Jow Forums x and enable noscript captcha

>multiple captchas
it does sometimes

>Here’s the interesting thing, though: That scrambled image up above has nothing to do with revcontent. It’s actually a backup ad loader that only kicks in if it cannot load a small image from a well known ad server (orbitfour47.com/adclix.png). So, naturally, I went to that server to see what was up, and got a generic “Hi, I am your new HeroFW app!” placeholder page at its root.
From nexus analysis
So allowing the image to load prevents the ad loader from being bootstrapped

Why 4 chan is green for you and not grey?

>tripposting
go to reddit

Is url-image posting working for you guys ? I keep getting "can't load image".

no issues here

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-21 21-59-42.png (924x839, 146K)

I only experience it on off-browsers like pale moon or waterfox. Chrome and Firefox never do it.

you don't need umatrix if you use ublock origin.

I'm using AdGuard's DNS on mobile and I don't get any Jow Forums ads

then why do i get ads on youtube when i disable uMatrix?

I use UBO and don't, just update the filters.

ok

OR, i'll just carry on using what i'm familiar with and what i know works

Whatever.
But if you use Umatrix why use UBO?!

because as far as i know uMatrix doesn't provide a "click to block" interface and blocks/unblocks whole domains rather than specific elements (ads). though i might be wrong, i am far too comfortable with this setup to get rid of it and complicate things for myself now.

But if you have to set up each site...

umatrix and ubo have some similarities, but they are much better complimenting each other. use ublock purely as an ad blocker, and umatrix for blocking everything else.

You need to setup your ublock origin properly. Use medium or hard mode:
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Blocking-mode:-medium-mode

This is still all I see.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (492x379, 43K)

>shove malware to tracked n bagged users
>delete every single thread about the linux coc
This place needs to die and the janitors need to go down with the ship.

if i were to start fresh (or if i were to recommend uMatrix to a newbie) i'd allow all first and third party elements by default, except the ones in the filter list. i'd have to block shit like social media and google tracking manually, but it's much less work than unbreaking every site. i rarely have to do it anymore and it's not a big deal since i usually instinctively know what domains to whitelist.

get on my level pleb

Attached: Capture.png (189x89, 6K)

put 3rd party scripts and frames on red.

that is just retarded

they cover for eachother. Ublock origin works specifically on ads that umatrix can't block, umatrix gets rid of the javascript and coding that ublock doesn't normally take care of.

You can't be too careful.

Why? If I'm blocking all third party doesn't that block the scripts and frames too? Sounds redundant to block them individually when I'm already blocking all third party.

what just use medium mode and filterin and you can block the scripts.

Attached: ublock origin123.png (544x382, 17K)

Jow Forums irc is fucking shit, they literally can't solve any problem you ask them

Anyone have weird fake adverts for people sticking shit in their ears? How do I get rid of that shit?

yea on my phone with ubo on

Fucking Jow Forumstards fuck up another thread

Attached: hk6C7Ga.gif (500x281, 1.44M)

How do i get dark ublock
I tried shadew fox but I didn't get results.
Wasn't there an option to edit uBo in previous builds? I know I saw it. What the fuck happened to it?

Got to purge your ublock list then update apparently, might be trickier on a phone, seems to have worked though on my pc.

why does mine not block it? (I do have the domain block in windows hosts file)

Attached: 1537344707614.png (495x199, 7K)

I have ublock and for reasons beyond my own understanding I only use NoScript 10.1.9.6 to indict the disposal of javascript. Should I be using the Matrix?
There are few pages here and there which fail to load completely even if I enable all the javascript for them etc but so far I haven't had that many issues with noscript.

>reddit and morty
>imgur filename
Fuck right off

You might have AdGuard filter on.

bingo, that was it. weird....

What is 'revcontent', it's something new as well? God damn that fucking Hiroshima is so crooked. Why not publish a statement and add proper, legal advertisement - be transparent about it instead of stealing people data and selling it to some shady businesses and not tell anyone a thing?
This Japanese guy cannot be trusted on any level. Recently I've been thinking about stopping using this site completely as it's already filled with normies and it's only getting worse anyway. I thought 2012 was the worst year but it's only gotten worse since. The fact modding is completely behind your back and there is no way to be in any contact with the mods even and there is no transparency... I don't know.

To be fair, it's hard finding ad publishers willing to stick their dick in Jow Forums.

These threads are super comfy yet super scary and depressive.

Attached: 05b65-richard_stallman_by_anders_brenna_01.jpg (1600x1067, 162K)

>every day the botnet wins and we lose
web.archive.org/web/20180711235445/https://best10vpn.com/proof-that-nordvpn-is-owned-by-data-mining-company-tesonet/

Attached: 1509939293908.png (811x401, 22K)

i'm not seeing any ads as long as i have uMatrix enabled. why would i get rid of something that i know works reliably? aren't all of these people getting ads even though they use uBO?

So does that mean it's not blocking? Because I'm not seeing the ads at all

Never happened to me and I (shit)post a lot. At most it very rarely disagrees with me on what is the solution of the captcha. Make an experiment, every time noscript captcha requires another solution (because you fucked up/because what the system thinks is right is wrong) try to fuck next one on purpose. Correctly solving the next one after that will be enough (meaning noscript captcha only requires one correct captcha input to post). You can contrast it with regulat captcha.

No ads here and I'm using ublock origin. Problem with those people is that they don't use ublock javascript etc. options.

J-list was always there and the theme did fit Jow Forums really well. Hiroshima could find tons of anime and figurine sellers I'm sure about that. Jow Forums caters a lot for hobbyists but of course only /b/ Jow Forums and /v/ are the most casualized and facebook infested boards.

how do i stop it

ublock vs matrix which is better?

Captcha fixes isn't working for me anymore, fuck

Apples and oranges. They can both do some of the same things but they each can do things the other can't.

You guys realize that's clover dev, right? It always uses that kind of captcha. You never get the fading captchas with it. Pretty sure 4chanX can force the same easy captchas.

... Shit I didn't notice
I'm using that captcha on clover yeah but on desktop Jow Forums x isn't working to give me that captcha with the force no script and captcha fixes options

It's just no JAVASCRIPT captchas

That would be a incredibly frustrating experience

I know because the tor browser bundle comes with noob script

show me your umatrix for Jow Forums, I want the bare minimum required that won't break anything

shadewfox on firefox 62