Linus Media Group hits new low?

is this guy really just scamming people now?

he did review on bose noise canceling headphones then recommended these 15$ headphones as a alternative and implied they had noise canceling when they just say in shit Chinese "tight fit noise reduction 25db" I don't think they have noise cancelation at all and he just included them in the video to get amazon affiliate link instant buys buy idiots

he even said they suitable for adults when the company says they are too small for 3+ year olds.

wtf why doesn't youtube ban him for this. hes prob going to get 50grand from linking to these shitty headphones that are not even noise canceling.

Attached: Noot-Products-K11-On-Ear-Headphones4.jpg (600x600, 96K)

Boise turn into whore who sell their name years ago.

The people who buy them are the idiots not the high value per dollar chink shit. Also Beats.

he literally implied these headphones have noise canceling thou for 15$ and are suitable for adults which is both not true he just put them on his tiney head and some Asian guy in his studio.

this is literally a scam. he flat out implies they have noise cancelation when they don't and are a bargain alternative we should get him a strike on youtube for this he already has 1stirke. this +1 more and we could get him perma banned.

I don't remember him implying that they were noise cancelling.

re watch the video he literally says a "alternative" to the bose is this right after saying there are a bunch of Chinese noise canceling headphones and shows them at 50$ then says "these are even better at 15$"

They have partial noise canceling if they plug your ears. $15 bucks worth at least. Hes trying to stop people from getting jewed. This is the opposite of the old Linus shill tips.

And no matter what he reviews he uses and affiliate link. That doesnt change.

You are wrong. He doesn't imply they are noise cancelling at all. He is just talking about top selling headphones in various categories. Bose is the best selling headphone, these chink ones are best selling on-ear, and then he talks about the best selling in-ear.

I knew I was right, but I rewatched the video anyway just to make sure.

fuck off saying it has a ear cup designed for a 3year old isn't noise canceling. he was comparing them to 200$ bose noise canceling headphones. he did it on purpose its a fucking scam. he 100% intended for retarded kids and newmales watching it to think oh yer noise canceling would be cool. oh yer these are expensive oh yer the Chinese ones are ugly but only 50$ oh fuck THESE ARE 15$ and look KEWT buy buy buy buy.

its a blatant scam he will earn like 50-100grand from the amazon links on this video after a year or 2. we should get him a youtube strike its manipulative and wrong and intentional sale baiting with false pretense

your just a autist that thinks about every possibility any common person watching that video would assume the K11 and the in earbuds he shows later are noise canceling also because he jumps to them right after saying their are cheaper options and doesn't say "and in general headphone choices" its a video about noise canceling headphones the first 40% of the video is talking about how noise canceling was invented.

Okay, dude, I'm the autist.

he never said they were the equivalent to bose. he just said they were the best selling in their category. Man, at least try to be angry for the right reasons next time instead of twisting the narrative to fit your angery needs.

hahaha lol autist!

But seriously, which of linus's Hapa kids will shoot up a school first?

at least made a cool operating system, unlike you op

you guys are dumb it was obviously deceptive

>tfw linus left linux to become a scammer
hold me Jow Forums

>he even said they suitable for adults when the company says they are too small for 3+ year olds
Keep in mind he's a manlet

OP, why do you hate Linus so much?

t. ex-NCIX CEO

They're all '''''noise cancelling''''' if you turn'um up enough, user.

Attached: Copy of 1519856716470.jpg (4304x2860, 2.85M)

>Your
Still summer?

Because the god of this board is a redditor but g/ isn't any different these days

I want plebbit to leave