Code of conduct incident responder

> Code of conduct incident responder
> Pronoun stickers

Holy shit, the absolute state of javascript

Attached: donutjscucks.jpg (983x763, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/psaP6
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1362361317714587
archive.is/fqGX9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651
hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/
hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/809058/
mjiri.iums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=2444&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25656174
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0202330
washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/10/07/a-university-told-students-to-select-their-gender-pronouns-one-chose-his-majesty/
s14-eu5.startpage.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/16/9e/59169e923250d5b7920455cc0c37adc3.jpg&sp=df53b5703429607b072aae0b7bc4d2ab
youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is this an america only problem

they are destroying every project

welp im gonna escape to openbsd and pretend it's the 90s again

I was fine with it being focused on webshits, but their diarrhea is leaking.

>omg the sjews are gonna make up whatever pronouns they want and arbitrarily force us to dance along to their every whim around their gender
>omg the sjews are clearly and specifically pointing out their pronouns so there's no confusion or room for interpretation making all potential social interactions a lot easier the absolute STATE of programming

>catering to lunacy

Should I just move to Korea?

>anything that deviates from my specific culture's idea of gender is lunacy, regardless of the majority of history doing just that
read a book

i dont get why someone wouldnt want to adjust something so insignificant and minor to help someone else feel significantly more comfortable

autism.

They act like little children and should be treated as such because of their mental illnesses.
Autism Spectrum Disorders in Gender Dysphoric Children and Adolescents:

archive.fo/psaP6

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/

Autism in trans adults:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1362361317714587

Living between genders, links between autism and gender dysphoria:

archive.is/fqGX9

Increased gender variance in autism spectrum disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651

Psychiatric Axis I Comorbidities among Patients with Gender Dysphoria:

hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/

Personality Disorders in Persons with Gender Identity Disorder:

hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/809058/

The frequency of personality disorders in patients with gender identity disorder:

mjiri.iums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=2444&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1

Dissociative symptoms in individuals with gender dysphoria: is the elevated prevalence real?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25656174

Borderline personality disorder is more frequent in the mothers of children with GID:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237

>no "xe" sticker
okay, this is triggering

wtf is wrong with these humans that even a single word makes them go into ra(g/p)e mode.
evolution is going backwards
>vomit_chan.jpg

>look up donut.js
>It has nothing to do with javascript, it's just some social bullshit event

Attached: file.png (1008x2238, 389K)

>Not having "me/my" as preferred pronouns
SHIGGYDIGGY

It's my freedom to refuse to deny biology for the sake of their feelings. Even if I did everything to be like Napoleon I'd still be me, genetically, psychologically, historically etc... No amount of self-brainwashing, surgery or else could change that.
If you're born MALE, you're A MALE, if you're born FEMALE you're A FEMALE, period. No amount of mental gymnastic could change that, and since you're EITHER MALE or FEMALE, I won't force myself to play your game.
If I was persuaded to be Napoleon, how would you treat me ? With acceptance ? Then you're as much a fool as I am.

I identify as the supreme being
My pronuns are "the highness", "the excellency" and "The one that was, is and will be."

Gas all webdevs and trannies. Turn the passable ones into sex slaves.

Attached: 1526217741041.png (1000x1000, 376K)

>muh cultural relativism
Neck yourself, faggot

>WebUSB
FUCKING STOP
STOP

You can't use reddit spacing to claim that established mental health problems correlate to then affirm that dysphoria itself is a mental illness, let alone of the same nature as the others. This is beyond vulgar science, it's just retarded.

Besides, this question is somewhat similar to the race and IQ one - it's not the science you people even care about, or the specific facts alone. On it's own, dysphoria being classed as a mental illness should really make no difference what so ever. What you people want to do from there though is restrict trans people from medication, deny them their preferred gender expressions, some of you even want to straight up put them in asylums.
You know the stat about trans people killing themselves 50% of the time? Yea, those are trans people who are rejected by their friends and family for being trans. The ones who are accepted and receive support have a suicide rate of around 2%. Even if dysphoria is a mental illness WE ARE ALREADY TREATING IT IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY.

>they
what other language can get away with this bullshit?
using a plural pronoun to refer to a single person on my mother language sounds absolutely retarded.

woman in tech were a mistake

Based Alpha and Omega, here's a (prayer) for (the highness).

>le helicopter meme xD

This.
Always used and alwas use this argument and something in the vein of I'm a biologist and I refuse to refer to a man as 'she' and I don't give a fuck about political correctness.

Nobody can be as much a fool as you, sweetie. ;-()

>culture has stayed the same for all of human existence
ok kiddo

holy f*ck this is an EPIC post. can you start using a trip? thinking we could start calling this guy "based science bro"

Not an argument

Because society shouldn't cater to insane people. That's an insane idea and even the notion that you would consider such an idea sane is, in and of itself: insane.

You want to cut your dick off and take hormones and pretend to be a woman, go the fuck ahead. I'm not saying you shouldn't be able to do it. I'm simply saying that expecting society to cater to your lunacy is insane.

Attached: spock button.gif (248x193, 699K)

>Charge 5$ for a piece of colored paper
>Sell it to gender specials
genius desu

Attached: 1535611743587.jpg (720x475, 45K)

that isnt a woman, its probably a female (you never know for sure with these idiots) but not a woman. a woman is kind hearted, helpful and sweet, and that danger colored hair idiot is just a mentally ill human with nothing but hate in its brain.

Why do you react so strongly to that post?

Looks like something work would send me to if I was late on deadlines.

Attached: 1537383840498.jpg (498x573, 49K)

>10 min break after each 15 min talk
>says 10 min but lasts 15 minutes
>donuts, donuts, donuts
Something tells me that being obese is a prerequisite to be able to attend it.

Eat more donuts
Dysphoria is just dissociation and a side effect of other mental illnesses. Cutting the dick off will only help temporarily until the person has found some new "problem" area to focus on, the real cause will persist

It was pretty clear from your first post that you are a buttblasted faggot, no need to keep looking like a clown.

because I'm passionate about being right

>being rejected over being mentally ill
>higher suicide rate than jews during the holocaust

are you a special need student?

>thinks degeneracy and mental illness are “culture”

Attached: C347AB18-74B4-4959-A581-0EFE2160F3E6.png (377x485, 215K)

I for sure want to deny them the ability to mutilate themselves.

I seriously cannot stop laughing at this image

Yeah but did they had our current knowledge of biology?
Easy to make up bullshit when you lack informations/facts to explain things, I bet you're againt religion? Aren't you? You're against it because now we have better ways to verify/explain how our world function, that's right ?
Then you're showing a strong case of cognitive dissonnance.

>Americans are too stupid to know the difference between pronouns and adjectives
I guess the $80k/yr in students loans you receive goes to waste. Enjoy your American """education"""

Jow Forums here, what a disgrace reading about this tranny cunt fucking up open source software. You may all be degenerate fat fuck neckbeards but we have your back against the SJW problem, how can we help?

if you see my beard and accidentally say he you are fired.

Trump derangement syndrome drove democrats to think this was rational behavior.

Portland needs to be razed and its population interned in concentration camps

But you're not though, you reject the scientific articles above on an emotional basis because of cognitive dissonance. This is personal to you it seems.

>how can we help?
Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: 1431618877693.png (1024x768, 999K)

This is a lost war.
This board is full of faggots and degenerates.

Terry was right.

Cringe and soipilled

Javascript is an even greater menace to technology than trannies.

I don't play into the insanity of more obvious schizophrenics either. It's not good for them in the long run. These people really need to be treated for their delusional thinking and inability to recognize their body as theirs.

Gas yourself tranny

that was my first post baka

Typical Jow Forums. Have you tried not being a sexist prick?

Attached: James Spader.jpg (736x541, 36K)

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0202330

It's not sexism is the insult goes man to man.

>Restrict from medication
I'm all for them getting antipsychotics on a needs-basis from a doctor.
Oh did you mean bullshit transition hormone therapy that causes mood swings and general biological issues? Yeah those are fucking poison.

boy have a penis, girls have a vagina.
kids get it, you should too. feelings aren't facts.

wicked logic and reasoning come back, good old ad-hominem if you can't argue i guess.

Attached: 1537513884711.png (680x672, 392K)

>67724611
didn't some dude in Michigan or wherever do this and won? like the school had to call him that or it was hate shit?

In my country we cure transgenderism by throwing them off a building. It just werks.

It seems like as an individual I shouldn't have any influence over the personal pronouns other people use for me. If they want to disrespectfully call me an "it" that's their prerogative

based and logical teenpost

I'm sorry, but if it
>looks exactly like a duck
>quacks like a duck
>swims like a duck
>walks like a duck
>is virtually indistinguishable from other ducks
>ITS A FUCKING DUCK

You can not tell me, in good faith, that you would look at someone like Bailey Jay or Kim Petras or any of the thousands of passing transwomen, and tell me you'd say "Lol, yep, that's a dude. Total man.". Like, sure, if they don't pass and they look like a man in a dress, I get it. But if they're actively passing as women and fulfill the same social roles as women, then they're women. Not biologically of course, but socially. And unless you plan on fucking them and impregnating them, the biology part really doesn't matter. Are you saying Buck fucking Angel should use the women's restroom and play on women's sports teams? Are you saying it's not gay to fuck Buck Angel? Your idea of women is someone who is more muscular than you with facial hair and bald heads?

as far as your Napoleon example: if you looked and acted just like Napoleon, spoke perfect French and could recite historical facts with startling accuracy, and you were able to cover your legal tracks well enough so that your legal name was Napoleon, I would absolutely go ahead and entertain your fantasy. There's an official Wizard of New Zealand for fuck's sake. There are historical re-enactors who get absurdly into character. There are professional clowns who never leave the house without facepaint. Who are any of these people actually hurting? As long as they're able to be a relatively functional member of society, why should it matter to you what people want to do with their identities? Sorry people aren't as autistic as you to create their entire identity by the book.

God, fucking Jow Forumsshitters are retarded as all hell.

also, WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH TECHNOLOGY, FAGGOT???

>inb4 you read my entire argument and brush logic aside because of your precious fee-fees

Attached: 1980s_Chinatown_New_York_3.jpg (1600x1065, 93K)

you mean feminine penis and programming socks?

jesus, it's like an hour of "work" and all break.

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/10/07/a-university-told-students-to-select-their-gender-pronouns-one-chose-his-majesty/

Attached: his-majesty.png (500x789, 160K)

>javafags becoming marxist
>linux fags becoming marxist
>both happen at the same time and threaten the future of the tech industry
i wonder if there could be some group of chosen people behind this?

>Jow Forums here
stopped reading there

Microsoft really trying to kill linux

hmmmm

Attached: file.png (881x727, 75K)

There is only one one to take back control.

Attached: 1529220990958.jpg (1280x1092, 112K)

user...

Attached: 1517185175632.png (1775x6949, 3.29M)

You're passionate about your religious belief. That's what sjw thinking is. It's a religious cult.

Religions aren't big on facts or falsifiable claims. That's why you ignore the former and never make the latter.

Attached: ss (2018-09-21 at 21.18.34).png (828x984, 82K)

Attached: 1515504734412.jpg (1552x7337, 2.6M)

My pronuns ARE adjectives you bigot.

wish I could be there to make a sticker that says "my pronoun: donut"

>empower people affected by HIV and reduce stigma
how can we kill these people

Like all Jow Forums boards, Jow Forums is overrun by cock smoking NEET weeaboos and furfags. But we're no goddamn SJWs. Those fuckers aren't out for a good time, they're out to destroy what makes Western Civilization great.

idk, adblocker etc, prob can google other links with what's provided.

>looks exactly like a duck
>quacks like a duck
>swims like a duck
>walks like a duck
>is virtually indistinguishable from other ducks
>ITS A FUCKING DUCK
Sure, if it do everything PERFECTLY like a duck, it must have the biology of a duck. That's how we classify animals after all.
But it's impossible for a man to be exactly like a female, each female are different but they share something common that no men can have. XX CHROMOSOMES, some other things too but that the principal difference.
Even if you looks like a girl you won't be girl ever,
>Bailey Jay
How to tell he's a man in this picture s14-eu5.startpage.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/16/9e/59169e923250d5b7920455cc0c37adc3.jpg&sp=df53b5703429607b072aae0b7bc4d2ab : Feets, Hands, Knees, Shoulders
>Not biologically of course, but socially. And unless you plan on fucking them and impregnating them, the biology part really doesn't matter. Are you saying Buck fucking Angel should use the women's restroom and play on women's sports teams? Are you saying it's not gay to fuck Buck Angel? Your idea of women is someone who is more muscular than you with facial hair and bald heads?
Science matter, Facts matter, you can't force me to partake in your delusion if I don't want to, period.
You can do everything you wan't as long as you don't force yourself upon non-willing individuals and hurt no one.
>also, WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH TECHNOLOGY, FAGGOT???
Trannies were the first to shove their delusion on the face of everyone, it wouldn't be an issue if they weren't obnoxious with it, I'm just interested in technology not your personnal issues that's not my business, look I had clinical depression would I force everyone at work to stop what they're doing and treat me specially even if I do shit ? The state have to help you, it's not your average people's concern.
Oh and sorry for the crappy english, I'm French actually and don't have a spellchecker:3

Attached: serveimage.jpg (956x448, 223K)

wow... (what if I identify as one of those groups?)

>>Bailey Jay
>How to tell he's a man
penis.

I forgot yes, a scrapped down penis isn't a vagina either

I want to go there and say that I've changed my pronouns from "he/him" to "Capitalism is good/Capitalism is great" just to see their faces match the colour of their hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I

>But if they're actively passing as women and fulfill the same social roles as women, then they're women (...)

This is false. They are men, pretending to be women. Some even believe they are women in their delusion. The rest of us just bite our tongue and let it slide, because we realize it's mental illness and we don't want to make it worse.

If I identify as race car, and claim that my identity is a race car, and tell everyone around me to treat me as one, that doesn't make it so. There are two genders, and then there are rare birth defects and diseases that mix the two but other than that everything else is caused by mental illness and/or trauma. I have nothing against people who feel like they are born in the wrong body or who for what ever reason want to identify as something else, but I do object to any and all attempts at rejecting empirical science because it's painful for some to deal with it.

I will not accept that.

Attached: 1536263936510.jpg (480x480, 44K)

>hormonal imbalance and mental illness are merely a cultural deviation YOU BIGOTS, no different than the Reformation and the French Revolution YOU FUCKING TRANSPHOBIC PIGS STOP BEING SO IGNORANT YOU RACISTS FUCKING DRUMPF REEEEEE

Attached: 1534988911929.jpg (1105x738, 82K)

A dog is either a male or a female.
A human is either a male or a female.

This is the way things are.
If you decide that your feelings are hurt by this fact, maybe you should kill yourself.

Attached: comeatme.jpg (649x497, 50K)

Social roles like having children? Oh wait....

>read a book
(as long as it's not a biology 101 book)

"they" and "them" have been used as a singular genderless third-person pronouns since the 14th century.
Only in the last hundred years have people begun to criticize that usage.

>>anything that deviates from my specific culture's idea of gender is lunacy, regardless of the majority of history doing just that

During the majority of human history any person who claimed to be anything other than the sex he was borne with was frozen out of society, and abused until either conforming to the social order or succumbing to the pressure.