This came out of a replacement Xbox one disk drive I ordered. Is the Gates mafia coming to eat my ass? Help

This came out of a replacement Xbox one disk drive I ordered. Is the Gates mafia coming to eat my ass? Help.

Attached: 20180921_150133.jpg (4032x2268, 2.26M)

upload it immediately and we will tell you.

What if I get sued

how will they know its you?

do it anonymously with a file sharing site then disappear, you wont be traced like a seeder.

Microsoft Google chrome botnet magic

Do it anonymously via an upload site over TOR.

I'll load it up and investigate. My theory is that it marries disc drives to their Xbox. I will see about uploading it for you guys in a bit

Arigatou~
We'll try to keep the thread bumped until then.

holy FUCK its the encryption codes for the Xbox One, that shit is worth millions to pirates. get an auction going on Ebay you toolbar

Upload it, bro. Don't be like that faggot who gave the Gold Master Source Code to Blizzard back and got a trash reward and the hatred of basically every modder in existance.

He'll get fucked by the FBI if he does that, he either needs to destroy it or upload anonymously.

I think it may be encrypted boys. It won't read

Attached: 20180921_151436.jpg (4032x2268, 3.35M)

the encryption password was printed on the disc

Is it a bluray?

Browse the files from gentoo faggot

How do I use the key?

So this is how it feels to live in Freedom land...

>BD-ROM50
man i wonder

I mean the drive, friend. If he's trying to read it in a DVD drive...

Bump for Microsoft shills

Put it in a bluray drive and post an image creates by dd
Why such disks always find their way into the hands of stupids?

>Why such disks always find their way into the hands of stupids?
well it is for an xbone

I don't have a Blu Ray drive and I don't owe you shit. Suck fat nigger cock

Dude just use some software to read disc image and save it as .iso or even .bmp. We'll figure the rest for you so don't worry.

btw please upload the .bmp on imgur for giggles

Attached: 20180921_152558.jpg (4032x2268, 2.29M)

well since you don't have the bluray drive things might be tricky.

op is a faggot

go ahead faggot, chances are someone will eventually find you and shit down your chimney

Oh no he is totally gonna destroy the absolutely real disk which is in no way fake, oh noooo~

Attached: 1537060771591.png (787x600, 388K)

Remember when a guy destroyed an Xbox dev kit to use the case?

You son of a fucking bitch

Attached: 1512510413593.jpg (720x720, 75K)

First and foremost
running it in Win10 is like telling M$hill that you have it.

Second, DVD drive will not even tell the difference between a BluRay and a piece of plastic. You need to run a LiveUSB linux (some kali shit probably) and get a BluRay reader. I bet your xbox has one.

too late. even if you cut the disc up the Microsoft Mafia wont believe you havent uploaded it so you're dead already.

>own an Xbox One
>"I dont have a Blu Ray drive"
good job brainlet.

Don't cut the disc or I will get to your house and kill you I swear!

Attached: saint_george_95659.jpg (350x489, 26K)

I don't think xbone's drive would be happy being booted up by not xbone

kek what a fucking retard

What a shame, the brainlet doesn't know what to do with it.

OP is a faggot

Oh shit my bad let me load up Linux on my Xbox one so I can upload this disk to you. Fucking moron. It has a proprietary power cable ribbon.

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1530891389485.jpg (680x680, 67K)

Since you established that you are a faggot already, please upload more pics so we can use them in Jow Forums cringe thread next to blizzard gold source disk and xbox dev kit

blizzard gold source disk? link?

what could be on the disk? DirectX source code? just imagine if WINE devs got their hands on that.

>gold source disk

Attached: fuckwojak.jpg (220x229, 9K)

some idiot sent blizzard the source code to Starcraft back for some razer peripherals

they're developmental discs and they only function and are recognised by the console when a USB dongle (a special microsoft engineery one) is also plugged into the console.

Starcraft is a shit game anyway, nothing of value was lost.

Put that shit on eBay. Let the highest bidder deal with it.

Honestly from the label its probably a function check disk. Test whether the disc drive is working properly or not yeah?

Attached: 1516819824985.png (700x695, 744K)

they sure know now

are CD-roms old enough that label printers are arcane technology to most people already?

xbone a shit do it faget

Nothing of value was lost.

"Green disks" are very common. 99% of the time they are the retail gold disk without the art. They work on retail consoles.

OP here. How do I stop being a transnigger shill?

Attached: TransNigger.jpg (960x889, 576K)

360 era

Attached: IMG_20180921_1557277.jpg.opt.jpg (4032x3024, 1.2M)

Erase the disc, burn your sickest mixtape to it, and upload it to Reddit for those sweet upvotes.

He got about $1k in items, i'd take it over some retarded botnet game anday

The amount of mad redditors and /v/tards from those 2 were hilarious

He should sell the destroyed anonymously uploaded copy on ebay

Fake and gay.

Just contact Microsoft and give them back
Is this really that hard for you? Also you shouldn't have made this post on this board you nigger