Fuck OpenBSD's autism

Fuck OpenBSD's autism.
Install DragonflyBSD. You get TRIM, dmcrypt/LUKS and even WINE support. As well as a real fucking filesystem and a much better ports collection.
Pretty sure it has better hardware support too

Attached: dragonflybsd.png (719x402, 11K)

>fuck autism

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

Naturally. Given that its a fork of freebsd.

may as well just use Minix then

holy shit you are fucking obnoxious
>muh TRIM
>muh LUKS
>muh wine

Without any of the CoC garbage, plus I'm pretty sure that it's either the smallest or second smalled BSD project, meaning it'll be safe from the eternal tranny for years to come (inshallah)

Attached: 2018-09-18-1537280325.png (1387x815, 817K)

wow shame on my for wanting basic features from an OS

>trim
most SSDs do it now
>LUKS/dmcrypt
use softraid and deal with it
>wine
>a basic OS feature
lol

sandforce controllers are trash, no thanks
dmcrypt is a superior solution to the barebones crap that openbsd offers.
And I love how you can't refute that a ~20 year old operating system STILL doesn't have a file system that can compete with ext4.

Sounds amazing, what is the catch?
Thinking of going full autism and tray to do this+wayland+swag

*try

Read their handbook and look through their packages + ports to see if they have everything you need.
Obviously try it in a VM too.
It really does sound like the ideal ganoolinux alternative. The BSD userland is fucking weird though. It doesn't have basic things like lsblk

*** FreeBSD ***
*** FreeBSD ***
*** FreeBSD ***

The good thing about most BSD systems is that they are well documented thru man pages (examples included for programs), in linux it is a mess and you have to search online for everything.

I haven't seen free(1) in any of the bsds either

On OpenBSD you can pkg_add free but I just use top for that.

no

Absolutely based

Attached: 2018-09-21-1537564110.png (1218x935, 179K)

i just want to know if this has that cancerous CoC or not? which of the BSDs have that COCs and which don't. can someone help me out?

Only FreeBSD has a CoC.

thanks trying out dragonfly and openbsd now.
will make it my daily driver by tomorrow until linux deletes their cancerous CoC. or maybe not if i like this.

i am really liking openbsd community and their packages though. it's pretty intelligent in how they optimize their OS by not adding unnecessary bloat. i think i may stick with these for a while.

The filesystem just werks