Thermal paste

Can I just use my cum as thermal paste

Attached: F8RFJCEIWQVE6CS.LARGE.jpg (405x323, 39K)

This is why I love /g XD

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Epik lulz my friend! Upboated!

Pretty sure you can't

Edit: Just double checked, turns out you can.

Jow Forums*

Yes but tranny janny ain't gone like this thread

You can use anything, some things will last longer though. If you lap both the die and the heatsink on the finest grit sandpaper you can find, you can get away with none.

this board is fucked. it's actually easier to avoid it now due to the amount of shit threads posted daily

No, it's protein and will dry up into a crust.

Just stick with mayo, replace every 6 months, or earlier if temps rise.

You can for very short term, but within a few minutes all that will be left will be the tiny skeletons of your spermatozoids

No, don't!
You're computer will get pregnant!

It's reddit, the programming general doesn't even know python

You can use anything as thermal paste, whether its any good or not depends on the compounds in the substance

Human semen, by composition is water and protein and salt ions it would not make a very effective thermal compound and is probably electro conductive.

I would advise against using semen OP.

I delidded your mam and spread her socket with my heatpipes and thermal paste m8.

Shes had loads of dongles in her slots since, all my buddies have been pounding her inputs with their dongles

yeah but it's murder

Could you use the ground up pasted remainds of old cpus as thermal paste?

Attached: ezgif-1-f673b9e804.gif (540x540, 3.68M)

Astute observation, comrade.

>Can I just use my cum as thermal paste
Can you? Yes.
Should you? It's really up to you.

No big difference.

Attached: ProPro.jpg (1137x853, 522K)

dude...

Mayo: $3-4 a jar
Cum: FREE
Why spend money?

Have you tried it yet? My temps dropped 5°C after trying that.

madman

Attached: lol.gif (320x240, 2.61M)

shut up bitch

This. Cum makes the best thermal paste, though it doesn't last as long as professional thermal paste. You just have to use a full load. No skimping.

You can't edit on this site, you have to go back.

But how important is the color of OP's bf? Has anyone tested the C/W for various types loads?

Pretty sure you can't

Edit: Just double checked, turns out you can.

Look at that transparency.
You must be sterile, aren't you?

reddit thread

Test lol

Edit: wtf you can

If your cum has high enough metalicity yes.

If your cam has that high metalicity you're probably suffereing a freak-one-in-a-trillion case of extreme heavy meatl poisoning. After you die your body will become a scientific exhibit somewhere.

Metal is not the only way. The sperm are drawn toward the heat of the CPU. They heat up and then swim up to the heatsink to cool off before repeating the process.

why not?

there are some thermal paste out there thats performing worse than a fucking butter

Attached: post-109689-0-66202300-1409802220.gif (360x720, 83K)

I'm glad someone made a thermal paste thread. I wanted to ask how long pastes typically last. I have a tube of paste from about five years ago. Is it still safe to use it?

I used toothpase, not too bad, slightly better than yours typical chinkshit silicone if fresh.

Why would you waste delicious cum by not eating it and absorbing natural healing cummies?