Most important web programming languages?

Javascript, PHP and Python?

Attached: 1535814808697.jpg (1600x1512, 243K)

install gentoo

PHP...? Lol

Javascript is amazing language. Compare OOP in JS with OOP in something like C++
let Dog = {
constructor: Dog,
a: function() { console.log(this.name);}
}

let terrier = new Dog("John");

vs

class Dog {
private:
int a ,b ,c
public:
void setterA (int a_in) {
a = a_in;
}
void setterB (int a_in) {
a = a_in;
}
void setterC (int a_in) {
a = a_in;
}
int getterA () {
return a;
}
int getterB () {
return b;
}
int getterC (int a_in) {
return c;
}

}

Javascript is OOP done right and you could even write functionaly if you want it that way!

JavaScript rocks!

Out of the ones you listed? Definitely JS

waaaat? Javascript is THAT powerful?
I cannot believe it!

JS is unironically good...

Your C++ example is a quasi-class. Getters and setters should be nonexistent in good C++ code, with the sole exception of containers. If a class does not maintain an invariant, then it should be a struct.

Good joke. Try a high level language like C# that is on par with JavaScript rather than making a completely retarded comparison.

public class Dog {
public string Name { get; set; }
public Dog(string name) {
Name = name;
}
}

C# has 98% the flexibility of JavaScript (the only thing C# doesn't have is prototypical inheritance) with 10x more control. JavaScript can do a lot of what C# can do, but it wasn't designed to do the same things and so a lot of JavaScript's "solutions" to problems feel more like hacks that happen to address the problem rather than in C# where it is part of the language spec by design.

i am not being ironic. Javascript has something called Object which is prototype of EVERY object you could make. Magic like that could be done only in extremely high-level language

wow just like Java!

Fucking retard.

ok user but check this shit out:
struct Dog {
int a, b, c;
};

getters and setters are niggerlicious

Wow, had no idea!

That’s why I like both

>write class
>immediately write getters and setters for every member

>write class
>language automatically generates getters and setters for every member, overriding methods you already wrote

Attached: 1536005186806.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Just Go

of those three, JavaScript. only because you can't really get away from using it if you want your site to have interactive elements without page reloads.

every language has a web framework these days

>php

i dont know shit about web dev, and even i know that shit aint relevant anymore

Just learn HTML+CSS and Javascript. After that you can decide to learn a backend language or use Javascript for the backend. PHP is still the most used backend language by far which also means it has the most job opportunities. And modern PHP 7 isn't even bad anymore but NEETs and hipsters love bashing it for no good reason.

Attached: 1518888788487.jpg (234x241, 21K)

so just like normal java then?

>find on "perl": no results
>find on "assembly": no results

Y'all suck.

C++ by using Emscripten

javascript is the only language that will matter in 10 years

t. broke php "dev"

based perl monk

Java

fuck frameworks.

javascript will always be potentially disabled by users. js is for shitty hipster UI. if you're into it more power to you. but this alone makes me think that it'll get replaced by something superior in the far future so who fucking care about it.

nodejs is immature and didn't prove itself yet going forward.

python is for polyvalent programming, often focused on science/apps. historically php has improved more than python over the years. python is a bit older than php.

decentralized technologies will replace a chunk of what we know as far as client/server is concerned so check that too.

php is the king for the web and anyone saying otherwise is a fucking elitist who doesn't understand how progress works. or they're butthurt that some random punk with no career or degrees could produce stuff as good or better than them using php.

Attached: 399ffe64e1ce97f4b4b8d59bdf2440a5_590x590.jpg (590x443, 50K)

Typescript is pretty much the best language ever (partially because javascript is already pretty nice)

Assembly

>most important

learn machine learning and create a program that will automaticly personal web pages based on each user preferences
then when you do that create an a.i that will be able to code on said api's
then watch as you destroy a whole sub of jobs and every developer will fight to get a job with lower and lower income

For me it's purescript.

data Dog = Dog { name ::String}

dude what an EPIC language Javascript is!

This tbf, you can't really replace JS for the web. Even WebAssembly will have to work with it. JS is already so quick to write and test with, Typescript gives you that extra cleanliness and security

Why do brainlets who dont understand OOP think JavaScript is an acceptable solution for a large backend system? Even for a distributed environment its plain cancer. You know what C# python ruby php and java all have in common? They are all exponentially better at driving backends than javascript