Chrome is a botnet, Firefox is run by SJWs, and Edge is Edge

Chrome is a botnet, Firefox is run by SJWs, and Edge is Edge.
Someone recommend a web browser worth using.

Attached: 040813_1107_Botnetsandc2.jpg (458x285, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Iridium

Edge

wget and notepad

Safari

tor

Attached: 4chanhacker.gif (312x250, 1.9M)

Any good browser that isn't based on Chrome or Chromium?

qutebrowser or Otter Browser, im still yet to try ungoogled-chromium as im interested in how that is

If you can get used to it, qutebrowser is pretty good

It uses QT webengine, which is basically chromium.

I'm going to try Otter out

Brave

Not a fan of lions

For everyday use, Firefox (It has the best selection of browser addons). Chromium for a secondary browser. Tor-Browser-Bundle for giggles.

Of course you could also (literally) install gentoo and use Lynx as your web browser...pipe images to your fav imageviewer and pipe video to mpv/vlc. Well, actually the linux kernel is now run by sjw. So I guess templeOS is your only option: What browser does that use?

Palemoon

Firefox. It's a browser and it gets a job done, why do you care about the developer's political views?

>So I guess templeOS is your only option: What browser does that use?
This is a trick question, as templeOS doesn't have a network stack in the first place.

This. How can you not separate a browser from the developers? I do want to switch from Firefox because it's pretty slow, but I don't want to use Chrome

konqueror

curl

Or, y'know, you could stop eating the Jow Forums memes and use Firefox like a normal person.

>stop eating the Jow Forums memes
Have you not seen what's going on right now with Linus or are you just retarded?

w3m

Chrome is fine

Seamonkey

>Firefox is run by SJWs
This doesn't stop me from using it to browse Jow Forums

kys furfag

Attached: autism.png (1103x38, 15K)

Don't use the internet is the best advice you'll get. Every site is full of botnet there's no thing you can do, if it's not in the client side it's in the server side.

Pale Moon is the best

I've read Linus's messages and the changed CoC, and it's kind of a whole lot of nothing.

Ah, so you're retarded then. Good to know.

el cerdo contenido graso...

Attached: 1510619158978.jpg (668x508, 68K)

They made a gate. If you don't follow their arbitary COC then you are left outside of the gate. Its worse than closed software. Its 1984.

Imagine being so caught up in Jow Forums garbage that you can't use a web browser. I'm glad you're letting the SJW's live rent free in your head

t. blue haired

Attached: 1200px-Microsoft_Edge_logo.svg.png (1200x1280, 45K)

I use Firefox, I don't care who develops it, if SJWs do it that's fine, I'll choose LGBTWTFOMGBBQ programmers over Jews who want to spy on me any day of the week

Qutebrowser if you like Vim. There's also Brave if the SJW thing is all that bothers you about Firefox and Chrome.

Where's the Browser Jow Forums was doing? I was happy seeing Jow Forums being able to work on something.

As far as I can tell it's basically dead since everyone on Jow Forums has ADD.

Lynx is the only browser you need.

Attached: 1502948386077.png (1000x7440, 1.77M)

This is so outdated. Browsers change fast and often. Servo and Stylo are making Firefox a lot better. And I don't think it's even fully implemented yet.

God this was written by an absolute tool

>complains about botnet
>uses Microsoft OS
What's the point? You may as well just accept the botnet at that point.

have a server wget the page and email it to you

How would I block the chrome botnet?

>Firefox is run by SJWs
Has this actually impacted your experience though?
Instead of making everything about politics you could have said it killed its extensions, but no, let's cry about landwhales and let's give them the attention they want.

It can use qtwebkit for you user

I dont see why I should care if SJWs or Hitler make my web browser if it works fast and isn't a botnet

Anyone got that image where the furry lashes out at some package maintainer?

I mean really it's not even about the politics its about what happened being incredibly unethical (including if it happened the other way around) but it is unfortunate that the choice is between a litany of options that are unethical in a variety of ways

I like Pale Moon

I actually stopped using FF just because it's becoming a bloated memory hog just like Chrome. That and I'm getting sick of having to go into about:config to disable all the shitty SaaS bullshit Mozilla keeps buying for some fucking reason.

Ungoogled Chromium or Waterfox.

It's called safari, everything else is just dependent on big G.

>memory hog
dafuq? Are you using defaults?

Attached: 1537573913011.png (1920x1035, 245K)

>pale moon
github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

All of us are dependent on Big G.

Attached: 1517150640918.jpg (526x461, 20K)

anyone else kind of mad opera never went anywhere?

>nobody said lynx yet
Jow Forums is dead

Is the new version of greasemonkey safe to use or should I use tamper on firefox?

How do I fix it?

>Ctrl-F "Opera Presto"
>0 results
How low have you dropped, Jow Forums

vivaldi is nice

Just use chrome, out in the open

>attention is attracted by privacy in this day and age

Attached: IMG_20180922_111255_301.jpg (664x411, 154K)

>doesn't read the thread
>doesn't use ctrl+f
Jow Forums is dead because of faggots like you

qutebrowser

>Jow Forums is dead because of faggots like you

tfw summer is over and the cancer that is killing ...

Botnetted SJW edgelords is to lurk moar

Attached: td.jpg (644x445, 44K)

redpill me on iridium
it's last update was fuck knows when

>Firefox is run by SJWs
That doesn't say anything about the quality of the browser itself. Firefox may not be good, but it's the best we have.

chrome is also run by sjw's. they infiltrate and ruin everything these days.

firefox is the lesser evil for me

Give Surf a try and add whatever plugins you want. Browsers should suckless.

w3m or qutebrowser

Pros/cons of Brave?

Shit, any second now they will literally imprison us for posting on a website that runs on Linux and doesn't obey the CoC
I think I hear the stormtroopers outside my house RIGHT NOW, rattling the ice in their frappuccinos

Attached: 37-39.jpg (900x481, 94K)

Last update was May. I'm not sure the release schedule but it's better than ungoogled chromium.

Brave is Chromium with AdBlock (Easy List, Easy Privacy and NoCoin), Privacy Badger and HTTPS Everywhere. I would use the latter.

Vivaldi.

Attached: 1365px-Vivaldi_web_browser_logo.svg.png (1365x1362, 90K)

Firefox has about 80% of the telemetry chrome has at this point. They tell you it's different because if you're smart enough to navigate the current partner aids in about:config you can turn it all off but let's be real, people google how to turn it off and get a version from 2 years ago which succeeds in turning about 2/3's of it off leaving you browsing with a sheckle generating botnet.

ungoogled-chromium is fast but lacks customization/ricing
I still like firefox more despite it being marginally slower in terms of speed but FF does have better memory management
firefox has better customizability with UserChrome.css and what not

>firefox
>mandatory telemetry
you mispelled chrome user

Don't forget about:config. Theres tons of network, security, mem, anti-fingerprinting settings etc. that chromium browsers don't have.

>Vivaldi
Closed source
Matomo/Piwik Spyware
Unique user ID
Phones home every 24 hours

You really need to read about mozilla's partner programs if you're not just trolling.

>Someone recommend a web browser worth using.
Waterfox or Brave.

Chrome and Firefox are good browsers, but with a very annoying layer of spying/SJW.
Waterfox or Brave ARE those browser, without the layer.

You really need to read about whats possible in about:config

Attached: 1537538758981.png (1019x601, 98K)

Brave is shit

>Firefox or Chrome
Cringe AND bluepilled.

In the spirit of the wget recommendations, I recommend phttpget(8) from FreeBSD. It's around only 700 lines of C code (contra fetch(1)), easily audited, and easily rewritten from scratch if you don't like CoC.

>Brave is shit
Well, that's like, you opinion, man.
Use Waterfox.

Brave is great except the lack of addons, and they're working on it.
That's why I use Waterfox on most of my devices.
I guess that Ungoogled Chromium is fine too tho.

>if I close the door I don't have to worry about the windows
Whatever, stay stupid.

Stay ignorant

Actually, I'm thinking even good ol' netcat might have something going for it. Just connect with redirection to a local file, type GET line and Host header out manually, and you're golden.

Pale Moon is literally the best browser out there. No botnet, uses less ram than any other modern browser, while still having the capabilities of a modern browser (extensions, javascript).

>Firefow isnrun by SJWs
You really must be a retarded Jow Forums tard to not use an open source software on the sole reason that's it's being developed by trannies, like who fucking cares faggot? Use the doftware if its good, why would you faggots always talk a out politics when it's clearly not relevant

It's more depressing than that. I once went through about:config line by line to build a custom prefs.js that was a lot more thorough than even the Tor Browser one.

I had Mozilla Bugzilla and commit logs open to search on options that weren't adequately explained by the preferences documentation (which is often outdated in a non-obvious manner anyway).

It wasn't long before I had to take a dive into the source code itself to get answers, whether from the half a dozen or so .js files that combine into the default preference set (which have more outdated comments, incidentally) or from the C++ code itself. And that's when I realized how futile the effort is: You soon realize how much the browser insists on contacting Mozilla servers without exposing any options to the user for controlling such contact. Yes, eventually some developer decides it might be a good idea to add preference coverage and submits a diff to Bugzilla, but by then, three or four other developers have introduced new phone-home shit (and it always seems to be the same three or four faggots too).

imagine being this retarded
and *holds back a laugh* heres the thing *squeals*
HE IS SAYING THIS UNIRONICALLY
*breathes in*
BWHWHAHHAHAHHWHEHHEHHAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAA

Brave, created by someone from the Firefox team that was pushed out by SJWs