*spewing tobacco spit*

*spewing tobacco spit*
>QUICK CHARGE
Why has no one told him quick charge is still just a meme? He mentions it in every video.
Congrats dude you can charge your phone in 2 hours instead of 2 hours and 15 minutes

Attached: D0120545-02AA-45FB-80E3-C3BE26D9182E.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iYcpiY2T2U&t=431s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NO AUDIO JACK..BUT GREAT SPEAKERS!!

I haven't seen anyone use their phone speakers in public in a few years.

>Quick charge makes things charge 15 mins faster
Ummmm no sweaty

If it's making it take 2 hours instead of 2:15, you either have a crappy device or a crappy charger. Proper quick charge takes it from 2 hours to under an hour.

Same here.
But if it were to happen i'd blast mosaic and nanahira like the passive-aggressive fuck i am, denpa keeps the normalfags away.

>Congrats dude you can charge your phone in 2 hours instead of 2 hours and 15 minutes

Nigger my mate 10 charges in 40 minutes from 20 to 100 with supercharge it's not a meme.

>i wonder why my lithium ion batteries are exploding
>oh yeah we made it quick charge all the time

I do it all the time on the bus because I can't be fucked getting my headphones from my bag

And everyone around you on the bus is probably praying for your demise.

The fuck are you on? Quick charge is like 2 times faster. When my oem charging cable broke for my P10 and I started using a regular cable it charged so fucking slow. And my P20 Pro get's full juice now in 1 hr, and that's 4000 mah

Who cares what a bunch of passive aggressive losers think?

Arsehole

Spineless twink

Wow youre so tough for being a gigantic dickhead in public.

Says the nigger-tier human trash

Here in Seattle nogs exclusively blast their shitty rap and trap music on their phones on public transit all the time.

You live in a society, and people can make your life fairly irritating without actually breaking any rules, if you make their lives irritating. These are also the same people who have the choice of calling emergency services or sitting and watching if something bad happens to you.

why do you watch his videos(ads) willingly? This leaf is a merchant shill and incredibly dumb.

Come over here I'll fuck you up oldschool style

There is not a single phone that can charge from 0-100% in under an hour.

Not to mention QC shortens the life time of the battery.

This.

Makes me wonder if they ever listen with headphones or a proper sound system, or if all they hear is rattly hi-hats, handclaps, and mumble-rapping.

No it doesn't.

It literally does. Just went from 14 to 78 in 45-60 minutes too, and I was using it all that time.

We live in a society
CODERS RISE UP

That's not 0-100%.

nigger

Oppo Find X

You don't drain your phone to 0 because then it dies. And Quick Charge doesn't go to 100 because the battery must be charged more slowly as it gets close to full. Quick Charge is for taking your battery from mostly empty to mostly full quickly.

It's close enough. If it can do that much in less than an hour while being used you can imagine that it's not far off 0-100 in an hour. Anyway, whether it's 1hr and 10-20 mins it still doesn't change my original point which was about OP being retarded and quick charging being good

Stop being a nigger. I bet the kind of music you listen to is shitty rap.

>THIS PHONE HAS A DEDICATED JACK

Attached: 1509119678143.gif (645x773, 41K)

he's right about the passive-aggressive stuff, though
if i were on the bus with him i'd smash his fucking teeth in

WRONG

>sweaty

Negro

user, ur a nigger

This. I'll take my regular charging overnight.

Charge speed of 5w vs 15w or more... quick charge is real. The Note 9 takes several hours to charge on a cheap 5v 1a charger but takes less than a couple with a quick charger.

He's like the only non-Apple shill phone reviewer which is why he doesn't get invitations to their keynotes.

only minorities do this shit, no joke

"I open boxes for a living"

It's not a meme. My Samsung charger charges my S8 and MediaTek chink phones way faster than any other charger.

>2 Hours
What the fuck.
My Google Pixel XL charges in 30min at most from 5% to 100% with USB-C to USB-C
How the fuck can your phone not have quick charging in 2018? What kind of third world nonsense is this? Are you an Applel user?

enjoy your battery having 50% wear after 6 months

it's a 2016 phone, i've owned it since it released and battery life has not degraded even a little on any perceivable level, i've been using the OEM USB-C to USB-C cable all this time, charging it both off the AC adapter that came with it, my powerbank that also supports fast charging and even off my PC mobo's USB-C port which was still faster than any non quick charge caveman garbage, bet you faggots leave your phone to charge overnight which decimates battery life while the civilised population just uses fast charge in the morning to get it up from wherever it is to 100%

i don't know any of those terms

"I brainwash people for a living"

Does this guy dip? That would be pretty based, I always kind of took him for a libtard/fag type, but that can't be the case if he dips.

>quick Charge
>a meme

kill yourself faggot op you know nothing about how silicon benefits pixies and voltages that power your (((devices)))

also this youtube.com/watch?v=7iYcpiY2T2U&t=431s

>I always kind of took him for a libtard/fag
its the purple meme sunglasses, right?

does he chew tobacco?
BASED

Quick charge is great if you're the kind of faggot that actually lets your phone run out of battery

that among other things

ITT: phoneposters revealing how fucking inept and retarded they are

You can only get away with this if you're black right? To be respectful of your culture.

Is this even an advertising thing anymore? Literally everything has quickcharge, pretty sure my 3 year old redmi note 3 pro has quickcharge 2.0.

>t. someone who never tried quick charger

Quick charge is not a meme at all, new phones have big batteries that take a shit ton to charge with a regular charger.

My S7 Edge takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to charge completely with a regular old charger while it only takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to charge with the fast changer, the difference is night and day when you don't have a ton of charge and you need to be somewhere, connect it for 30 minutes and that 10% is now around 44% and will last you the whole day, once you go fast you never go back.

Samsung flagships charge in under an hour and 30 minutes for 100% which is fucking great when you only have 15% percent and you need to go.

Attached: 1519511823017.png (680x680, 430K)

Yeah cause that sounds really good for the battery...
We all remember Samsung's flagships

Attached: gs7exploding.jpg (800x800, 98K)