Mamjaro. Meme or no meme?

Mamjaro. Meme or no meme?
Seen many Anons with obvious Screenfetch VMs, but veryfew /pure/ installs. Is Antergos better?
InB4 intall gentoo, arch, slackware, etc...

Attached: o_manjaro-logo.jpg (599x350, 20K)

I like it
Arch without the autism

Been running a VM for about a week. Seems pretty based, but there's always Antergos, which is a bit slimmer.

Attached: pacmanb.jpg (720x532, 65K)

>Install Spotify.
>Install Plex.
>Install Pycharm
>Install IntelliJ
>Install rtorrent.
InB4 circle-jerk.

Install Gentoo.

I hate how everytime the linux image is upgraded, i need to reboot before running update-grub again, otherwise my windows bootloader entry isnt generated.

Other than that it runs better as expected.

Antergos is where it's at.
t.manjaro bloatware.

Duel boot CIAnigger.

Attached: 1536138943820.jpg (960x720, 152K)

Nice dubs
Theres some tight community editions that are hella minimal

Thx user,.good 2 know!

>Hurr Durr Durr. Lookie me, I got a rolling
>release for retards.
Loonix fags always trying to beat Windows 7.

Attached: did u know I use arch.png (492x611, 407K)

>Antergos is where it's at.

if i trusted distros that get their shit hacked id be on mint now

Pretty sure that never happened, to Antergos at least.

id have to link you to reddit so i wont but you can look it up yourself: people have been seeing weird phishing shit on antergos's website and inside cnchi lately

probably didnt hit the news as hard as mint because theres no proven malware harm to sensationalize

It sorta did. The cnchi slideshow is a wordpress app, and about a week ago a compromised plugin that the slideshow was using made adware pop up in the installer.

might as well go with ubuntu desu

God damn dumbass web-dev pieces of nigger monkey shits!

Attached: 32i2v49q8oj11.jpg (500x373, 87K)

>Ubuntu
Got sick of wiping my SSD every three years senpai.
Need something rolling.

i use both manjaro and ubuntu (both xfce)
and i much prefer manjaro
>aur
>pacman
>aur
the manjaro package manager gui is very nice too

Wow user, you can install all those programs.
Install Windows.

>Install Windows.
Got all those programs from the App $toreā„¢?
Only about 20 years behind dpkg.
Nice try asshole.

Works great on my machine. Was trying Fedora for a bit and then came back to Manjaro. BSPWM edition is best edition.

Good for learning. That's it.

People shit on Manjaro all the time,but I tried a shitload of linux distros and this is the one that made me switch from Win10. Looks great (kde), works great, stable as a mountain, pacman and aurman are perfect.

Really good. I've been using it for months now.

It's not been without fault, a few upgrades have been messy enough to need repair via usb, so i'd only recommend if you know your way around. But 3 years later i'm still running my original install and it has a pre-compiled real-time kernel for muh music recording. Whatever works for you

Install Xubuntu.

Tried it like 2 days ago with KDE.

Mostly fine to be honest. My only issue with it was that I had to reinstall bluez to get my dualshock 3 to work, otherwise it would disconnect every 2 seconds. Other than that no problems.

You can't escape the spectrum though

rolling release is a dumb model for software because most updates are buggy shit that will be reverted next release