I haven't used windows for the last 10 years. Is Windows still shit? AMA

I haven't used windows for the last 10 years. Is Windows still shit? AMA.

Attached: kisspng-tuxedo-linux-kernel-pinguin-5acf14be20b4f3.473196171523520702134.jpg (900x900, 172K)

>AMA

Attached: 1534174521856.gif (147x154, 565K)

>AMA

Attached: IMG_20180727_033307.jpg (400x211, 11K)

>AMA
fly delta you mongoloid
also yes, even LTSB which i seldom use solely for gaymes

>AMA

Attached: catto.jpg (800x800, 52K)

does your breath smell like cock?

bitch lasagna?

>AMA
You must go back onii-chan~

Attached: 1537395980558.jpg (640x360, 35K)

what was it like not having a job for the last ten years, OP?

>AMA

Attached: business.jpg (800x530, 50K)

>AMA
OP, I actually want to ask you something

Do you have a job? How'd you avoid Windows for 10 years?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22-01-29-12-1.png (1080x1477, 1.69M)

Linux server admin and part time scientist. No real scientist runs computations on anything other than linux.

Not OP, but I'm working as a full time software developer and never use Windows. I have a desktop and laptop with whichever GAHNOO WITH LINUX ADDED distro takes my fancy. Less than 25% of our developers choose Windows.

I see. You use it for its speed and power? What about privacy? Does the new CoC affect you, your opinion, or usage of linux?

>dumbasses in this thread wondering how someone avoided windows for 10 years
>Bitch I've avoided it for god-damned twenty.
You guys realize not even close to every job is fucking cubicle farm data entry right?
T-body shop for a major auto manufacturer who makes 85k

>CoC
Who gives a fuck about some internet drama?
When you use macchines/clusters with >128GB of RAM Windows just can't compete. Also distributed computing. Fucking Microsoft use Linux in their backbone architecture.

This CoC is for internal development of Linux. It doesn't directly impact anyone using Linux, and I doubt it'll make too much of an indirect impact even in the long run. I'm not really concerned.

>Do you have a job?
Why does every retard assume you need windows for a job? You don't need it for over 90% jobs and those that require it again, in 90% cases don't need you to have it outside of your office.

>part time scientist
>No real scientist runs computations on anything other than linux
Realistically, real scientists use linux, macOS, and windows. I am doing a PhD in physics (work with quantum optics and lasers mostly) at a good uni right now and most professors in my area use windows so I do too. I know in another department (HEP i think?) they use mostly macOS and linux though. Interned at a govt lab summer of '17 and they only used windows in my department while I was there. I think they used linux for servers but not sure t.b.h. I think people mostly either just use which ever one they want/are used to, or whatever other people around them are using so nothing is lost in translation

>windows
>macos
They are shit at science. Nobody runs computational clusters with terabytes of RAM on anything other than linux,

>molecular simulations
>fluid simulations
>weather simulations

>windows
>macos

Are they fucking simulating under 100 atoms on their laptops?

>MMS
Jesus, user...

What's wrong with texting?

>MMS
wow I forgot this existed

This thread is gay lol

Your dad is gay