Bezel-less

>bezel-less
>no notch

Why isn't every company doing this now?

Attached: oppo-find-x.jpg (840x560, 21K)

>bezel-less
Did you post the wrong picture?

>edge sides
absolute trash

>meme pop up camera
No thanks

>bezel-less
why would anyone want this?

Ahaha. I didn't believe it because who the fuck would do this shit unironically but it's really a fucking pop up camera. What the actual fuck. Did a kid design this?

Bcus we want a front camera that doesn't pop up like a kids toy. Mechanical parts just means more things to go wrong and shit is ugly.

You idiot, a pop up camera is brilliant.
You keep the camera without the notch, and you don't have something secretly photographing your face when you sign into telegram.

Go eat crayons in the corner or something.

t.faggot.

Attached: 41n6cjf6xML._AC_SY400_.jpg (297x400, 24K)

Why would anyone give a shit about your dumb face when they have all the relevant data already?

They read normie-tier tech news and were memed into believing its a feature

It's mechanical, it will popup in your pocket accidentally and break. There's a reason why Jony Ive trashed that design.
But go buy one. When it breaks, remember this post.

>corn of dust gets stuck in the mechanism
>dead

Not just that, simply having one extra step when wanting to use the shit already disqualifies it.

Can normies take selfies with it? If not, it's not gonna sell as much.

idgaf about front facing camera, i don't do selfies and i don't do video chatting/face time, so i am 100% fine with this design

Bezel-less concept is shit at the first place.

>discouraging/preventing normies from taking selfies
>bad

try designing a phone.

Why do you net get a single phone without a front camera anymore? Shitload of people don't use it, I've a Italy never met anyone who has ever used their front camera.

woop de fuck another generic candybar piece of shit. You have to be an extreme level soiboi to be excited about phones these days.

>corn of dust gets stuck in the charger socket
>dead
>corn of dust gets stuck in the headphone jack
>dead

oh wait. that never happens
kys shill

t. virgin

Youre using it as a kids toy if you use the front camera

>Bezel-less concept is shit at the first place.
/thread

go back to incels.me

>rattle rattle rattle

I would totally buy a phone without frontal camera. I would totally buy a laptop without frontal camera. I never use frontal cameras because I'm ugly and I don't take selfies so I would rather have more screen space and maybe security ditching a frontal camera already

you're joking right?
you dont ACTUALLY think a pop-up camera is brilliant right?
you DO have hormones and braincells right user?

I'll take a phone with bezels as long as it doesn't lag, has a headphone jack, and hopefully has a good camera.

I'm still on the Pixel 1 XL and I cant find a successor.

T.never met a girl

>>bezel-less

Only retards care about this. Everyone else realizes it's fucking stupid to have the screen take up the entire front of the device.

This is the coolest phone in existence at the moment. The jealousy it's provoking in this thread alone... wew. I'm guessing they are butthurt Samsung and iPhone normies. Your phone is boring. Everyone has an iPhone or Samsung. Wow. But then there's this sports car of a phone. Now that is interesting.

Attached: iPhoneXIncarnate.png (853x480, 673K)

Because Apple hasn't done it yet.

>there are actually people this insecure

There's a reason why low T centers typically have sports cars and pickup trucks parked outside of them.

Attached: 1526886845729.png (1027x563, 571K)

Who gives a shit

Now I'll tell you what's insecure. Buying an iPhone or Samsung. Why? Because you don't feel confident enough to stand out. Rock the boat. Be different. Now that is boring.

What else is insecure? Posting an image of a smug face next to your post. You're making an extra effort there to tell people you are unfazed. Calm. But anyone reading between the lines can tell otherwise.

If you're going to spend too much on a phone, you might as well get something really cool and experimental like this. Anything that pushes innovation in this stagnant market should be encouraged.

too bad man children are not the target demogrphic for this product or else they would be golden ;)

Are you dense? The only bezel on this shit is at its bottom, and even that is not thicker than the one on iPhone X all around

iPhone has several front facing sensors, it’s not feasible to make them pop up.

Attached: 42340515_1127099080789039_7915550341989400576_n.jpg (946x1024, 59K)

if damage is a concern, why not make it manual, you know, like many slide phones used to be 10 years ago, like the N70. You can even have it sense you are using the slider and open camera app in selfie mode.

I really don't know why no chink company has not done it already. Cheap, does not break and allows for a bezel-less phone.

Attached: file.png (500x460, 267K)

>phone over 4"
miss me with that gay shit

Apple will do it someday, and they are gonna charge you 500$ to repair it.
And everyone will love it and say how genius it is.

Bezel-less is the worst of the facebook machine memes.
>You want to scroll? Well since you hold your phone with your hands, instead of using a selfie stick, how about we just zoom instead?

Attached: 534479226-612x612.jpg (612x408, 15K)

Meh, you could simply disable pointer/touch events at the edges.

>idgaf about front facing camera, i don't do selfies
>I would totally buy a phone without frontal camera
The front camera is the only one that matters outside of Jow Forums. I'm fairly sure my nieces wouldn't even notice if the back camera stopped working or wasn't there to begin with but they'd be scrambling to get a new phone if something went wrong with the front camera.

Exactly.

The couple of girls I know only ever post pics of flowers, landscapes dogs and other people's babies, never seen them post a selfy

kill your nieces pls

or just program it to not react if the touching area is bigger than a finger just like for palm prevention for touchpads or tablets

This

I'm actually thinking of buying this bad boy.
Any users of it (or any other Oppo smartphone) to relate me about their experience?
Also, can I install custom ROMs on it?

>bezelless
>that chin

Bezeless is proving in my phone (asus zen5) to be a massive pain in the ass. I cant count the number of times that I have zoomed or done something weird because of touhing the screen without realizing. At the end you hold the phone with the tips of your fingers and I KNOW ill eventually break this piece of glass because the hold is shit.

it won't if I put a case on it and never use it
if you unironically take selfies you aren't old enough to use this site and should fuck off

>bezelless
>clear bezel all around

Slightly chamfered square edges like on the iphone 5 really is the way to go for getting a good grip on the thing. I prefer to hold my phone as to avoid getting smudges all over the screen, I can't imagine that with one of those bezelless phones.

I'm pretty sure I couldn't pick up the phone without accidentally hitting something on the screen. A little bezel is good.

I agree but Android should just copy Apple's "safe zone".

Edge to edge screen is great.
Edge to edge touch is retarded.

Attached: download (2).png (225x225, 2K)

Pop-up selfie cam is the 2nd best design solution, right after no selfie cam at all.

The same can be said about the notch you imbecile.

you wont

t.nojob

Bezeless are really good actually much more screen bezels contribute 0 to functionality they take up space for no reason. Bezels = trash. Can't wait for the future when I won't have to deal with all that shitty extra space around the edges.

>having a job is all about taking selfies at the office

- that millennials actually believe.

>Can't wait for the future when I won't have to deal with all that shitty extra space around the edges.

Why wait? you can buy a Samsung today.

>comparing mechanical components to contacts

t. normie who would prefer voice calls instead of comfy messenger chatting.

What frequencies does it support? I kind of like it.

Lel US$1,344.99 for chinkshit. I'll pass.

Attached: oppofindx.png (1584x614, 317K)

Mi Mix 3 apparently uses a manual mechanism that works exactly like on old slide phones.

>ip66
>ingress of dust
Nice try faggot

Say goodbye to water resistance, fucking imbecile

>There's a reason why Jony Ive trashed that design
because jony ive is a retard?

I really like the "bezel-less" look, but I don't think I like edge screens, my mate has one of the galaxies and when I was fucking around my fingers would occationally hit the side and fuck with my input.

Thats what the mi mix 3 is supposedly doing.
Pic related is an apparent leak.

Attached: Mi Mix 3.webm (406x720, 852K)

Friend has one, super nice, super fast, OS is meh.