Samsungs own campaign

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHA
*breathes in* HAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: Samsung at it again.png (423x750, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webopedia.com/TERM/E/exposure.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow the Iphone looks awful

I've already ditched the iphone but is samsung really just trying to sell their phone with photoshopped images?

Fucking hell did they switch the images before they uploaded it? The Galaxy S9 shot looks terrible.

"Pro mode" = there is a blurring filter?

Samsung is making sure that the only players in the phone market are Apple and Samsung. This is more about forming a duopoly, but being seen as rivals to the mentally challenged.

It's 02 different shots from 02 different nights, look at the water.

less details on Pro mode?

If I was taking this photo with my dslr I would want it to look closer to the iPhone photo. That Samsung shit is all btfo

It's a monopoly. Apple relies on Samsung for their OLED screens.

And the camera is the only thing that the iPhone X does marginally better for double the price. Crazy value there.

The water looks like shit on Samsung, no ripples or details. This is probably what white thots use to smooth out their acne ridden faces.

Samsung looks desperate, always making ads about iPhone when Apple doesn't even acknowledge them.

LG OLED is superior. Apple discontinued the OLED used on the X for the next gen.
Samsung has a gigantic panel production site and is betting on LED and quantum dot

no its a manual mode vs auto mode on iphone, waves are blured cause time taken to capture a photo is longer on samsung

it also enables less noise cause sensor can take more time on less sensitivity (noise)

i hate apple but this is blatant

read

>no ripples or details
THIS JUST IN, APPLE iPHONES CAN CONTROL THE FUCKIN OCEAN

HOLY SHIT I'M CREAMING MY PANTS
GEOLOGISTS HAVE REPORTED THAT THE CONSTANT SEISMIC ACTIVITY AROUND STEVE JOB"S COFFIN HAS CEASED

This is what happenswhen kids take photos with smartphones...
no. samsung photo is is with longer exposure. Learn something about photography ffs.

Well, this is matter of taste (or maybe you only shoot in auto mode). But ability to shoot with long exposure is big sdwantage of dslrs vs smartphones. If samsung is giving it then it is good (they still are behind lg though).

I see you have never owned a LG phone and their shit panels that burn in very early into their life

LG makes some rad OLED TVs but for phone sized screens they've only made trash so far, it's not even close.

This samsung ad is a failure because retards like you don't even get what it's trying to show
They should have made up a better buzzword that also nobody understands but everyone would want to have

Please, please dear god, please, PLEASE just tell me someone isn't actually this fucking retarded.

>Company fails to present the benefits of a product, when directly comparing it to the competition
>The people who don't understand it are the retards.

>OP posts literal advertisement from Samsung
>Ad is so incoherent that nobody understands what the point of it is
>OP get's bootyblasted
and now we're here.

They are trying to show off one of the new features that is standard on DSLRs, which is long exposure time

Anyone saying that right is better and that they would go for the right picture when shooting on a camera is objectively wrong and knows nothing about photography, that's all I have to say before I leave.

Nobody cares, the photo looks like shit and as such, you'd be better off turning it off.

>Anyone saying that this subjective thing is better, is objectively wrong and knows nothing about photography
You don't know what the term objective means, that's the only objective thing I can say.

You dont get it. TIm Cook is trying to get Steve to roll over in his grave so many times that he can use Steves rotational force as a source of power.

It looks like shit because it's long exposure, everything that moves is going to be blurry Because it moved

not him man but come on how new are you

Attached: 1393796383102.jpg (203x200, 12K)

>I can't into photography
You're also not who they are targetting

Who cares if it's long exposure? It's like fucking shit, therefore, this is a shit ad, nobody would come away thinking "wow, the fact that they made a marginally more well-lit photo." Everyone came away thinking it looks like shit.

The left one looks like shit?

But you'd also need a tripod. Unless they're saying they have sufficiently good AS sensor/intelligent photo software to let you freehand with long exposures without worrying about hand tremors. That would be impressive.

>Jow Forums knows nothing about photography
More news at 11

>Posted on the snapchat of Samsung Australia
I guess I'm not Australian :(
>Photography isn't subjective
Someone get this retard the fuck out of here.
(You)

Looks like the only thing samsung fucked up is posting it on snapchat for idiots to see

You're arguing, that there's objective elements, to literally one of the most subjective fields, one can imagine. Seriously, like how are this much of a brain-dead drooly?

No user, Jow Forums isn't a single person. I'm not the muh objective faggot, I'm just saying that you can't into photography that isn't snapshits like that iphone picture in the op

>blurry shit with filters is better
The absolute state of droidfags

You can't into photography with a fucking smartphone at night, no amount of software bullshit will change that.

t. Blind

>the company is retarded for pulling this because majority of consumers, like myself, are absolute retards and unless they're pandering to us, they'll be at a loss

>We're the retarded ones for not appreciating some shitty software processing and a half assed aperture changer, that still ends up looking worst in the eyes of most people.
You're trying to sell us a piece of shit and tell us it's that it's actually gourmet chocolate cake, that's not our problem. Now please, take your advertisements elsewhere please.

>hurr, who needs to take anything other than a selfie with a smartphone?
>everything I don't understand is shit

>new
With the now-not-so-new camera API on Android you could've controlled it with 3rd party apps for a while now, so the whole premise of the ad is shit.

And honestly people are right to make fun of this. Both of the pictures look like shit. If you're making an ad campaign like this, pick better pictures.

>filters
>blurry
Jow Forums knows nothing about photos either

more news at 11

True, they should've tried someplace with the sky in the background instead of the illuminated city.

No, we all understand the fact that it's simulation of a longer exposure, it's just that the photo created by the simulation looks like shit. You literally presented me with two photos, tell me nothing other than one just happens to be taken by your phone and the other is the competition and use a shitty photo, then get bootyblasted when people pick the less shitty looking photo? Samsung made no mention of "long exposure," all they did was take a photo that looks in the eyes of most people, worst because photography is subjective. However, since you're such a delusional fanboy, you've convinced yourself that "MORE EXPOSURE IS ALWAYS BETTER. "
Next time you wanna make an Apple hate general, pick a better fucking ad retard.

>hur dur it has more exposure defore it is da betta photo lok me i am very smrt

Attached: 951 (1).png (474x711, 90K)

What the fuck, right one looks better and it’s usually Apple that oversaturates everything.

That wasn't even close to being the difference between the photo, damn you really have no idea what you are talking about

>smartphones
>photography
You're not being serious, are you?

>webopedia.com/TERM/E/exposure.html
Why do we get so many retards on Jow Forums, if I'm wrong tell me the difference.

Both photos look like shit.

expose deez nuts

Wait what, iFone camera has no Pro mode?

Attached: tueg2e2.jpg (506x556, 23K)

wow your phone has the capability of a mid-2000s point and shoot

Pro mode.
It's a demonstration of the longer shutter speed, not image quality. iPhone still tops at 1 second.

Retard.

ads are for fucking normies. normies don't get it. what was the fucking point, samsung, you mongoloids?

Avg. consumer doesn't care about this. He sees shitty quality of photo and laughs.

>pro mode
Like somebody who's doing photography professionally will use a phone for capturing anything beyond some instagram snaps. Shit I'm just enthusiast myself and if I want to take some good pictures I just picking up my Ricoh GR with me.

Attached: 1357636787965.jpg (300x396, 26K)

I do not shoot auto. Why would you want a long exposure on lit up buildings. The contrast on the iPhone photo looks better. Look at the blown out bleeding light around the buildings on the Samsung. Neither is good and that’s why I own a higher end camera but the better contrast and less light bleed on the iPhone photo is what I would want out of a night photo. That Samsung looks like they cranked up the ISO.

Attached: F2B45DB8-34D0-4108-BD0A-BAF57CA82CA4.jpg (1334x890, 288K)

this

this

pixel 2 non XL OLED is utter garbage smear heaven with black crush tho

Jesus fuck google.