I miss him

Attached: image[1].png (500x335, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yBLdQ1a4-JI
youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE
github.com/Byzantian/TempleOS-V/issues/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wasn't ready to let him go, not like this...

Attached: 1532038536385.jpg (845x1160, 662K)

He died because his parents kicked him out of the house because they disapproved of his prejudice against niggers. Let that sink in.

He died because he hit his dad and got kicked out, also his parents are in their 80's you fuck. NOW, let that sink in you insufferable dickrider.

t. CIA nigger

He faked his death to own CIA niggers

Attached: terry a davis.jpg (1469x1102, 320K)

Same

Checked

i know you are but what i am

we all do user, we all do

his dad should be beaten for being a nigger loving degenerate. its his generation who sold out their kids to the subhumans

i hope terrys dad ends up in a nursing home getting abused by niggers

>died 5 months ago
>still no funeral

How is that even possible?

You all are fucked up in the head. His dad didn't do anything. You all think Terry wasn't homeless before in the mid 2000's.

His the video of his death ever being released?

>His dad didn't do anything
i saw the video with him sperging out at terry over the nigger shit. typical boomer shit

He messed with Anonymous legion.
He had to die.

That doesn't mean shit. It also matters not that Terry was homeless before in his life. I believe Terry killed someone (whether that was self-defense or not is another issue), faked his dead, and is in hiding and traveling right now.

Attached: shot-20180803-11616-1pg69bn.jpg (1280x2577, 486K)

Man, one thing I find weird of american culture is how easy they let go of their kids and or their parents.

Terry Davis' parents were quite good by american standards, they let him in for free, and kicked out only after he assulted. But my 3rd worldshithole mentaltiy doesnt understand how you kick your own blood out. You look after your child, your infirm and you look after your parents when they are old. I have seen so many cases of parents kicking their kids out. And many were not as mental as Terry.

Maybe thats why people, when they grow up, throw their parents in a care home and do not give a shit about them. Revenge? Who knows.

how is this relevant?

He got kicked out because he was mentally and physically abusive to them and their pet and they are not obligated to live out their last few years in hell just because some fuckwit wants to refuse to take his medicine same make-believe talking to God.

his last video is so sad
i shed a tear seeing him in such a state
it was obvious that the end was getting really near

This™. I think we all knew he would die rather sooner than later, but killed by a fucking train? That would've been one of my last guesses.

>they let him in for free
Terry paid rent you retard and bought his own food.

This

checked. he will rise again.

does anyone have the link to the video where terry refers to the doctor his dad wanted him to see as dumb monkey nigger and his mom laughs

where is his grave? No funeral ?

I do too, user, I do too.

FYI

Which video is the last video?
It's not like uploaders to YT do a good documenting this.

Why did no one tell me of Terry while he was alive?
You let me down, Jow Forums.

fucking same
found another shizo weirdo but he doesn't program and he aint no terry.
that fucking train
for fuck shake

or was it because of the drums
Did the drums fund raiser killed him?

>died 5 months ago
holy shit really?

why can only hope

(we)

it's easy to say that in hindsight

Terry might be dead, but we can all sing a song in his honor:
youtu.be/yBLdQ1a4-JI

there where multiple threads again and again on Jow Forums

So, .. so I left myself down?
*stares at feet*

He pushed his dad and the police had to remove him from the house. He was never really kicked out except for temporarily after he was arrested by the police. After serving some time he lived outside the house in a van for a while and refused to go back inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE

Just read this stuff. It's really well reasoned.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 18.49.54.png (1462x1199, 720K)

Why didn't his cuck father just apologize to Terry?

No u

get lost pubeless faggots.

So, how crazy is designing an operating system alone?

Like I really don't have an actual concept of the man hours that went into TempleOS.

The last sentence really shows it's terry

Yep. The CIA at it again.

me too. i miss his streams. i miss him explaining his OS and why he did what he did. his completely quirky and genius way of coding.
i actually started thinking out of the box because of terry while programming asking questions myself such as why not do this? etc.

i miss him raging on his bird and cia niggers. i miss him refreshing the god words. i miss him raging whenever someone questions his OS and explains why he's the best programmer ever lived. i miss him laughing at the webms we send which he sees through his yahoo mail and laughs. i fucking miss him dancing to the jewish hymns.

fuck. they were /comfy/ as fuck. i was not ready Jow Forums.

>Terry runs over cia nigger
> 1-0 for the good guys
> cia get Terry
> 1-1
> They didn't get him alive
> 2-1
> the score is settled forever

What the fuck Jow Forums I just got back what happened.

Until Terry, I thought that a UNIX underpinning was essential for a real OS.
Now I know better. UNIX is solving a problem that I don't have. In exchange for allowing program to run in Ring 0, I get speed. Sure, it may trip and fail, but then it reboots and I am back up and running faster than trying to kill a single errant task.

Terry A. Davis, God's High Priest of the Temple OS, is dead. That's what's happened, user.

Terry posteed a video, his last where he seemed depressed, hinting he knew how sick he was and how low he had sunk. After he made a post about the trains full of skeleton people. Some time after he was hit by a train and killed. There was no news for a while then it appeared in some local papers such as The Dalles Chronicle.

Post link to his last videos.

>After he made a post about the trains full of skeleton people
What? Source?

CIA niggers got him. Disrespect is what they are afraid off the most.

No Aug 11 2018

>After he made a post about the trains full of skeleton people
no way

I'm starting to think it's real. Did you notice he usually says the really fucked up shit ('those CIA niggers at MIT') right after he says something that really matters?

What if god and satan were actually battling for influence over humans through this guy? Look at QubesOS. TempleOS 'Commodore64 as a paradigm' combined with a Qubes-like hypervisor would allow for us to start using a TempleOS system smoothly and the single-OS 'motorcycle' paradigm would make sense for single-use applications like game consoles or kiosks.

If you listen to him his main problem is with people letting the complexity of their software influence their ego. Linux has 2 MAGNITUDES more LOC than TempleOS's 100k self-imposed limitation. How is that sustainable?

Maybe he's preaching to the choir. Like most people here my first computer was a Pentium 2 or 3. This means I (we) have never owned a modern computer which we could understand in its entirety. There's something to be said of a C64-like system. How can we know true freedom if even Linus can't keep track of everything in the Kernel?

Big becomes worse
Small becomes better

This is right. Why do users ever have to care about permissions? Wouldn't it make sense to only care about ring-0 in a workstation environment? Hence a hypervisor-like model like Qubes. If it were written for a TempleOS-like it wouldn't need 32+ GB of RAM either.

I have spent an hour trying to find Terry's "Random Bible Verse" program.

How do I search?
Alternatively,
What is this program called?

I can't find it in the directory structure under Apps nor can I find it in the help text.
Pic related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 21.00.50.png (1462x1199, 410K)

>TempleOS 'Commodore64 as a paradigm'
You are right here. TempleOS has sort of a retro C64 vibe to it. So long as you aren't writing a file, even turning it off without issuing a shutdown command is ok. Pretty cool.

i want to believe

Attached: images (1).jpg (320x320, 16K)

(You)

Attached: images (1).jpg (294x400, 13K)

I haven't visited this board for a year. Is he really dead? Why?

He either realised he had sunk to the lowest he can go with no way out and got tired of his mind tormenting him and walked in front of the train. Or was having an episode with something to do with trains and was ranting on the tracks.

He should be the face of Jow Forums
Not the gnu lard ass

I agree. Mods: Replace Mr. GNU with Terry pls.

Damn. I felt bad for especially for his family when Jow Forums was memeing. I can't imagine how they felt when they found out.

nu/g/ everyone

It's now up to Jow Forums to preserve the legacy of Terry. We may be the only group retarded enough to take the genius from this racist, schizophrenic OS.

He was a God compared to that fat greazy gnu bastard.

WTF is wrong with the MODS...are they retarded?

Well there's at least this:

This hits hard. You're not alone

Attached: EnvtEJU2.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Is terry circumcised?

Batshit insane. Perhaps the most ambitious programing project ever attempted by a single person. Let's not forget that he also wrote his own compiler for his custom programing lagnuage which Temple OS is written it. It is entirely self hosting. A complete self hosting operating system and compiler. It's fucking nuts! Imagine if Linus and RMS were the same person and wrote the linux kernel and literally every single core program by themselves, and invented a new programing language before to build all of that technology on.

Some people build their own house, Terry build his own Skyscraper and the entire city around it. It's an insane super human effort. No one else has done it, because no one else has 10 years of free time thanks to autism bucks like Terry.

He was a god. Perhaps the best programmer to have ever lived.

Attached: 1537444576108.jpg (683x700, 176K)

>Perhaps the most ambitious programing project ever attempted by a single person.
I am pretty sure people write toy OS projects for their university projects
making an OS isn't a huge task on its own, it depends how detailed it is, and TempleOS is very bare bones

>It's now up to Jow Forums to preserve the legacy of Terry.
This. I've teemed up with the developer of Shrine to port this shit to Temple OS, since it's kind of wasted on the x86 botnet.

github.com/Byzantian/TempleOS-V/issues/1

Care to help us out? We're currently trying to figure out how Terry's HolyC bytecode works.

dennis and ritchie did the same thing. it is interesting how they bootstrapped the compiler

You have no fucking idea how sophisticated TempleOS is, user. Writing a toy bare metal program with code copy pasted from OSDev is not a fucking "operating system".

>dennis and ritchie
Also researches at Bell Labs with massive funding vs one mentally unstable dude in his parents bedroom.

>You have no fucking idea how sophisticated TempleOS is, user.
I know enough to know it's pretty small in scope
I'm not trying to diminish his achievements but you shouldn't overstate them either

No one else has developed their own programing language and compiler and then wrote an operating system in an entirely self hosted way. If people write their own OS, they just use GCC.

I've made my own programming language and compiler

But did you use that language to write an operating system?

that sounds like a pain in the ass

Exactly, and that's why Temple OS is so fucking insane.

His most valuable contribution is one very few people talk about: the advantages of un-networked computers vs networked computers.

are you the same retard who's posting threads about how everyone should use text files and log off and how everything was better in the 90s?

>to port this shit to Temple OS
RISC-V, I've meant "to port Temple OS to RISC-V". Jesus, I need to go to sleep.

No? Do you really think you can use ring 0 on a networked computer and not get assraped?

Temple OS is security by obscurity.

Are you implying non-networked computers didn't need security? You need security if you're running any code that you didn't write yourself

It's security by "no way of getting to it." Which can be considered "obscurity", but it's not how I'd use it.

It doesn't have security in the sense we use it now. People aren't going to hack in to a non-networked computer unless they actually get to the thing, but it's pretty much too late then anyway.

pre networked computers did need security because you could install malicious software
people got viruses before the internet you know

polish kikes

No, I mean that if you were to take Temple OS online, there would be no exploits for it, because it would to be too fucking obscure. There is easily less then 1000 users worldwide.

Attached: 1528044695497.png (316x490, 108K)