Just try to imagine how euphoric she must be feeling in this moment

Just try to imagine how euphoric she must be feeling in this moment

Attached: C8RIF3PU0AAgvkR.jpg (675x1200, 131K)

> she

>she

el monstruo...

Attached: 1510599874100.png (500x500, 19K)

>No penis to masturbation

>she

I'd choke him, if you know what I mean.

is this the person torvalds fucked and is now blackmailing him?

What did xe mean by this?

>she

Attached: asldfjkalfklsjd.png (292x181, 23K)

In this moment I am euphoric. Not because of any phony code of conduct's adoption. But because, I am taking so many pills my brain is all messed up.

me right now

Attached: 1525076182219.jpg (720x720, 42K)

>Just try to imagine how euphoric he must be feeling in this moment

fixed it for you

Not an accomplishment.

Attached: bokugirl.png (1352x972, 396K)

inb4 captcha wants me to find the girls with penises.

This creature is banging Linus daughter

Attached: lol.png (1154x1265, 382K)

el oscuridad...

Attached: 1537082360171.png (680x680, 691K)

Euphoria is the feelings faggots have before falling into depression and an hero

up untill she gets bitchslapped again cause her code is horrible and no amount of feminism can save her

>she

>Betrayed by his very own daughter.

That must have broken Linus.

>she
it's he, you funking murun

I'm happy for him. Its sad that there is a 50% chance it wont last long. Given enough time we all regret stupid decision we make.

Attached: f35.jpg (680x896, 85K)

Attached: war.png (597x586, 236K)

Wrong.

Isn't it amazing that someone somewhere is feeling euphoric right now?

Attached: 1515051821908-2.gif (540x603, 1.66M)

Why are most trannies americans?
Just what the fuck is going on in that degenerate country?

Attached: 1534262552006.png (322x316, 161K)

i like how Jow Forums is making this woman more important than she is by posting 45838485 threads about her

great job retards

They broke their minds and society because of too much high-fructose corn syrup and fluoridation of their drinking water.

The NWO is using them as a testing ground for mass societal control, and it is going well for them. Expect it to head your way soon.

the jew.

Given all the commotion, I looked at his code repositories, expecting to see Linux drivers, kernel modules, obscure SMP fixes, etc., etc. -- anything that would justify his level of influence. What I discovered was a bunch of Ruby scripts. I don't think he's going near the GNU userland anytime soon, much less the Linux kernel.

you're arguing from a meritocratic standpoint. it is not. it demands influence because it's a "women" and there aren't enough women in power because toxic masucilinity.

"she" can just flick the bloody stump that was cut off

GAS

This explains everything.

Its like the cuckening Moot 2.0, this time with traps.

Because the Left (libtards) have confused "licence" for "liberty", completely undermining their own philosophy

if my daughter threatened me with disconnection because her cult deemed me to be a suppressive person, I would be pretty broken up by it. family > all.

we'll see. the witch hunts are already starting up and won't be long before every and anything that can be dug up from the last 20 years will be brought forward and used to remove any developer who may hold slightly different opinions then these wackos.

can't wait for some brave otherkin to come forward and say mr. kroah-hartman made a pass at xir back when he was in college.

>woman
>she
No

>she

>she

>/pól/
hmmmm

It's what happens when you let women and liberalism take control of society.

fuck off

Take your bullsit to Jow Forums, this has nothing to do with technology

It's not the country as a whole. It's the tech centers. Unfortunately, they are becoming the new media. San Francisco and Seattle deserve to be physically removed, so to speak.

Attached: 1537171694824.png (1680x921, 253K)

>one of the biggest tech projects in the world is under crisis due to xer
>not related to tech
Pull your head out of your ass.

nani the fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-112726.png (323x242, 92K)

There's no crisis. I haven't seen a single person involved in the project speak out against it. It's only retards who can't program a helloworld complaining about it under the guise of anonimty

this is why everyone should have three kids. less points of failure.

>i haven't seen a single person who will suffer financially for speaking out about it speak out about it with their name attached

Attached: GzBMMN4.png (416x435, 114K)

t. retard

>under the guise of anonimty
like yourself.

I wonder what her gorgeous gash smells like

probably rotting meat given its just a bloody stump

Conspiracy theories don't belong on Jow Forums, they're fucking adults, if they had a problem with it, they would voice their concerns in the proper place and time.

This is just white male internet overreactting because their STEM bubble is being popped by minorities and women, you deluded yourselfes that we couldn't join your bubble because weren't smart enough, but then when women and minoriteis started arriving, you suddenly started implementing bullshir rules about merit and reputation that favored people who had an earlier start on

These shitthreads need to be banned. Worse cancer than desktop threads.

DAMAGE CONTROL

top bait. you need to be more subtle for it work.

infections and cysts seem to be quite common after bottom surgery so probably not too great

Attached: uwu.png (1039x684, 601K)

*rubbing ((("her"))) hands*
hehe... Nothing Personal, Goyim

Attached: linuxkabbalah.png (1228x667, 498K)

this isn't going to get you laid, user. You need to associate your name to the posts for the shemales to see your virtue and come

It's a bait to say that it's only a bunch of white losers overreacting that can't program a helloworld, this is going to help minority and women and it's not a bad thing?

you're a fucking retart, the kabbalah is used by non-jews too, it's knowledge about magick out in the open

Okay. Post your github. I want to see what strong womyn of color can do.

you're a fucking retart, the kabbalah is used by non-jews too, it's knowledge about magick out in the open

oh, and make sure to post proof as well. No linking someone else's repo.

>give your identity to a bunch of white losers with nothing to lose that will try to ruin your life for having a different opinion
no

Tell me more about "my data model is based on (((Kabbalah)))."

> women and minorities programming helloword
and nothing was lost.
these retards will shit themselves doing kernel dev when the actual talent bails on maintaining it and their left with nothing but their political skills oversee a white-anted pile of shit.

its all a hilarious CoC-up.

>accepting kernel patches based on code quality rather than the submitter's transgender status or skin melanin levels is discrimination!!!!!!

Attached: reeeeeeeee.png (1079x1462, 1.38M)

> proof
hopefully black tits of diversity

It's not based on code, you are not allowed to submit if you don't have a "reputation"

this should be good for anonymous cowards like youreselves actually, you could contribute without using your real name per instance

i just hope there's someone doing a sporting commentation of this car crash happens over the coming years. SHould be enternatining

for people into magick, the kabbalah is the go-to source if you're a westerner, non jews use it all the time

the kabbalah is a bunch of ancient teachings about life and the universe, ever watched evangelion? it's full of kabalah stuff, like that weird diagram with lots of spheres, that's the tree of life

more than being worried about her jewishness, you should be worried she's a paranormal crank

Oy gevalt!

>anonymous cowards
t. anonymous coward

theres some serious fucking autism in this thread

Tell me why she obsesses the Jewish stuff? There are many non-Jewish ancient shits.

at least i have an excuse, namely that all the white supremacists here will gang up on me, find my facebook and send threats to my parents, bunch of dickheads

>there are many non-Jewish ancient shits
not really, name one that's from the West

Why don't the janitors or moderators delete this thread already?

>find my facebook
>t. Anonymous

I refuse to believe the official story here.
I believe he's the greatest troll in the world. I mean, working to bring down the network infrastructure of the entire planet in one swoop?
Fucking brill mate.

The level of microagression you display is off the scales. You better check your privilege.

>i want to fuck up shit and not get called out for it.Also i'm very smart
Shitlibs in a nutshell

no it isn't you fuckign kike. Chaos magic is. The Will of the Self. Quaballah is for actual jews and retards who can't muster up enough magical power to shit themselves.

at least i have an excuse, namely that all the trap faggots/women/soibois on facebook and find your facebook and suck your shecock off with validations and street marches.

fucking canada. every fucking time

So you're a paranormal crank too? Retard. Those things don't real.

Jewish shits are not western.
Therefore someone mentions the related jewish shits, I can assure you that s/he is a jew/crypto jew.

Attached: Tree of Religion.jpg (1318x912, 1.36M)

its an anarcho-primitvists dream

I was admitted to an Ivy League because I've been programming since I was 16, but retards like you will tell me it's because i am a minority, you just can't compete with the world without excluding all the people who don't look like you

European religions are racist. OY VEY!

If this is his go-to picture to use everywhere, imagine how bad his other photos must be.

> plays the victim card every fucking time to gain power and justify shit
its 2018 already. this shit is old

i think posters here have been sucking off the mod's boipussies

Can't wait until the genital mutilation novelty wares off and it becomes a 49%er.

JUST LOOK AT THIS THREAD

DOES IT LOOK TECHNOLOGICAL TO YOU?

IT LOOKS POLITICAL TO ME

MOVE THIS CANCER TO Jow Forums

NAME ONE LINE OF CODE THAT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED HERE

YOU CAN'T

Because it's relevant to the board? Your post, however, isn't.

so on the upswing of her bi polar disorder?