How do I get gud at programming?

How do I get gud at programming?

Attached: Bart+gets+an+f_d2705d_5972175.jpg (495x566, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NywG9LOs04s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 things can help you: making projects that interest you, and dressing up in girls clothes

Attached: 1509118060079.png (640x1136, 783K)

Programming is awful. Stay away.

Stop with this bullshit, that's the reason Linux is being ruined by actual trannies.

traps are not trannies.

My weaboo coworker uses anime avatars and female names as nicknames in internal accounts, but he's a crappy programmer.

a faggot connoisseur

spread the truth

is right, practice on real life problems.

>hurrr
They don't know that. Both of them are delusional though.

Traps know that they are men.
They just have really feminine body characteristics and dress like girls because they are fags and want some dick or because they want to make money on patreon or whatever.

Learn Forth

with practice. make things. You won't get struck by lightning and magically be good at programming.

by writing code and reading documentation. you need to strike a good balance bc if you just write code as time develops youre gonna write some pretty convolusional shit that could have been done much easier if only you knew that X existed, on the other hand if you just read and never code, youre not gonna burn the knowledge into your active skillset

>autogynophilia

HAHAHAHAAHA lol

Stop making up your own definitions to drive personal agenda (the agenda being traps are not gay)

You tell em bro

Attached: 1536881217082.gif (500x514, 724K)

>How do I get gud at programming?

I am currently preparing a course. Should I teach you something?

I never said Traps arent gay, they are.
I just said that traps are not trannies.

LITERALLY IF YOU ASK ANY TRAP ON THE INTERNET THEY WILL SAY THAT THEY ARE MEN. THEY ARE NOT CONFUSED ABOUT THEIR GENDER YOU RETARDS.

Attached: spotthedifference.jpg (800x446, 134K)

Trap do trap from masturbation and believe begin woman

>ayy lmao face

Do us all a favor, get as many apple seeds as you can, like 100, put them in a blender with some water, blend it up nicely, pour the water into a glass while filtering out the blended seeds and drink the apple seed water. Thank you

Practice makes perfect, find projects tha t interest you and commit to them. Also check out code train on YouTube, he does live coding and it’s amazing

How can westashits compete?

>Traps know that they are men.
Are you ridiculous? I know enough traps personally to know they are delusional in this regard.

>transitioning at 40
Gee, no wonder she looks like a freak.
I wish she died already, she ruined too many things already.

> she
> she
> she

Based, keep fighting.

Who is Bridget then? One of the first traps
Fucking tranny newfags

What's the big deal? If she wants to be a woman, let her be. It's not like you even have to talk to her, so I don't care enough to bother with what she was assigned at birth.
If either of these things is more important, I'm leaning towards picking one's choices over things they can't choose. We have the means to let people approximate what they want to be, so why should we hold back from doing it? Our society is screwed anyway, might as well have it go down with a bang. You will probably see the end of humanity in your lifetime, so why should you care?

Attached: 1525174711465.jpg (2232x1256, 1.33M)

>youneedtoleave

And you need to admit that you're screwed and you can't do a thing about it.

Attached: pol.jpg (750x415, 112K)

Be born from better father

Good day sir are you from India by chance?

Sauce?

How would you define woman?
youtube.com/watch?v=NywG9LOs04s

So that's what I'm missing...

Good to know

Playing along with mental illness is not good for either party. If the delusional schizophrenic asks what you think of the fae on his shoulder you tell him he is hallucinating and needs help.

CONCERN

>Assigned at birth
"Is", the word your looking for is "is"