/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user's wifi adapter shits the bed • user's phone is lost at sea • user dresses up for his yearly school shooting • user gets some HD-25 earpads • user time travels • user writes an essay to review a cable • user is a flaming homosexual • user got a spectroscope • user got a bluetooth sound dongle cable thing and its shit • user's box is raided • user is fucking retarded • user swoons the chinaman >Last thread

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bG59lT04
s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cZorpNCM
warosu.org/g/thread/S67709198
ebay.com/p/Otium-3110011BR-Ear-Hook-Wireless-Headset-Red/2254446418?iid=253701517089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: IMG_20180831_163452.png (1080x1383, 1.78M)

>Topping D10
Looks amazing and I'm set in buying one
>though you have to provide amp
I can open up and disconnect the battery on my Walnut V2 and use it as a desktop amplifier, it may be ghetto but I don't give a shit as long as it sounds good.

such a festive fannypack

Attached: 1531038823466.jpg (1000x1000, 175K)

Forgot to post controller with new bullet buttons.
Feels fine, but when the controller rumbles, it's fuckin loud. Kinda funny.

Attached: IMG_20180910_183948.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

Almost forgot, thank you for your reccomendations, user. I didn't want to ask /hpg/ because they would have probably called me a poorfag shitter for buying chinkshit.

Attached: 1537161323594.gif (294x313, 100K)

Chink Condoms?

Attached: 4F1F90DA82B54890B01512898017C289.jpg (3264x2448, 1.14M)

Well i just ordered takstar pro 82 for 60 dollars, seems like a great deal

/hpg/ literally links /csg/ cuz of good+cheap audio shit

>Walnut V2 and use it as a desktop amplifier
Isn't it also a DAC, and not a bad one?

So the buttons are loose and they rattle?

With or without the carrying case?

If you want kids — sure.

They most likely would recommend you D10 or A/D30 stack, as I did.

>user is a flaming homosexual
I'll have you know I fully intend to bury this part of my past and settle down with a wife and kids. Eventually. I don't plan on getting dicked.

Pretty sure you can only use the DAC in the Walnut V2 in the SD Card mode, when a SD Card is not inserted it goes into amp only mode. But you're right, the Walnut sounds real fucking good and can power most headphones to unhearable levels.

hilarious link please

>I don't plan on getting dicked.
Keep telling yourself that while sucking hobo's dick under the bridge just to feel warm man juice soothing your throat (no homo).

I'll have you know I'm perfectly fine with my own man juice.

you're not going to tell your wife? some wives really like that sort of thing

So I got a bunch of USB c other adapters, a male usb a to usb c female, a short usb c cable for use with a power bank, two usb c cables, a tacky carbon print case for my Mi A1 and an angled usb c cable. Everything does its job quite well.
What do you gentlemen think of these?
s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bG59lT04

It sure isn't pic related (these cases alone are the only reason to make want to get an iPhone)
Enjoy your aids senpai.
Sure thing.
This, you'd be surprised, faganon.

Attached: images (15).jpg (470x313, 12K)

Haven't found anything about sd in dac mode in reviews, but not gonna argue with the owner while I don't have one.

(Cont) what's the likelihood of it being real leather and/or holding up for more than a couple months?

Attached: IMG_20180920_180459.jpg (4096x2250, 1.69M)

Genuine leather doesn't just mean that the product is made of real leather (which it is), but it also means it is the lowest quality of all products made out of real leather.

So it's shit? God damn it, why won't someone male custom quality leather cases for fucking phones.

Attached: 1536354534709.jpg (2250x3000, 524K)

Recommend me laptop bags like
s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cZorpNCM
Anything that can be a shoulder bag/handbag/backpack

> Lol you literally bought KZs worst iem
i really like mine, which ones are better for similar price?

Whatever happened to the spirit of the east

I bought KZ ZS10s, are those good?

what kind of chinkshit do i buy to control my hyper nature
i mean my mind is bouncing so hard it hurts and i just keep talking to myself

Attached: 1536247584627.gif (640x360, 2.73M)

buy a gf (me)

i doubt sex or romanticism could ground me

well, sex could. but thats not very romantic

need something that lasts for more than 5 mins

Too laid back for my taste.
Jack of all trades master of none.
Kz third best Behind AS10 and ED16.

From what I know their reliability fails, probably due to thermal stresses on the glass getting hot and cooling off again. But I haven't studied individual laser topologies.

It's pronounced something like Hwong-chi, not Honkey.

Find something to really dig yourself into, like programming a game or some shit. Other diy stuff is acceptable, like build a shed.

Or train to do a marathon, working up a sweat is a good method to getting your mind off things. Join the military if it's a good option. If you have enough money then get yourself to a shithole wilderness country and go all Rust-tier survival.

yeah i used to program and diy etc but i've lost all motivation and my living situation is so bad like terry i cannot engage in any interesting diy

Train hopping? Dumpster dive for a radio? Doesn't really matter what you do, just see or try something new. Even if you wind up where you left, it's all experience, and all experience is a good thing. Actually I'd highly recommend changing your sleep schedule, so you wake up at like 4am. Get up and watch the sunrise, feel the cold wind. It's calming if not motivating. Changing my sleep schedule has certainly helped me.

idk those just seems like fucking around with no purpose and changing sleep schedule only helps minutely

Just confirmed that my ZST Pros are dead.
I now have a lot of other good and not so good IEMs, but ZST were my first step into the world of ChiFi, and I loved them the most.

Attached: dead_zst.jpg (4048x3036, 1.96M)

Go cry somewhere else. You clearly don't want an advice (and what kind of advice do you want from chink shoppers, retardo?), you want attention.
Either buy soldering iron and learn how to radio or gtfo to Jow Forums.

>feeding an attention whore

Attached: 1435165369125.jpg (240x166, 18K)

Or cancer.

>I didn't make the news
literally the only reason I order chinkshit is to be in the OP of these threads, fuck you op

Attached: 1451512590911.jpg (700x700, 68K)

yeah you've summed up my situation perfectly
btw is it even safe to solder if your desk is literally inches away from where you sleep and you eat at the same place?

a revolution is brewing

literally open up a window and put on a desk fan and you should be fine as long as you aren't drawing the fucking mona lisa with solder
that or literally just place a vaccum cleaner near your soldering business

stop licking your fingers and you'll be fine

Does anybody here has Xiaomeme Air Purifier? Does it work? Did it make your life better?

feel like i'm gonna end up discovering solder balls in my sheets one day

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67709198

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

basado y redpiliado

The only thing you achieve with these posts is that the thread reaches bump limit a few posts earlier, especially because other faggots will who post "based and redpilled" in response to you. Knock it off, retard.

some swis annon had it, its pure botnet that cant be disabled, but if that does not bother you it was fine according to him.

any gud mousepad memes

and what is the problem with that if a thread bumps out early
there is always a next one

Is your rabbit OC a new sort of avatar fagging?

daily chinker

>the thread reaches bump limit a few posts earlier
Thanks for the help.

Not planning to connect it to the internet, just plug into socket and press «on».

Some people like to read and talk about Chink shit instead of meta issues.

American Shit General when?

Is there a chink shit version of this shocking alarm clock for like less than $10?

Attached: shock_clock.png (600x450, 151K)

(You)

baysed and raydpeiled

when they make some

Anons with IEMs, do yourself a favor and order a pair of SpinFit eartips.
Now, there are a lot of snake oil in audio — expensive cables, tube amplifiers giving you a warn sound, warming up with special noise CDs etc.
And there is real deal.
Spinfits are the latter. What they do is isolate sound so well (by placing themselves properly in your ear) and, well, placing themselves properly that you can hear much more music. Can't quiet describe it right, but even my shitty QKZ DM300 sounds acceptable. Not great, not mindblowing, but acceptable. And that's a huge improvement for them.

Attached: spinfit.jpg (4048x3036, 3.89M)

Attached: 1507145887327.webm (382x554, 190K)

Any suggestions on a smart watch that will display WhatsApp and sms notifications received on the phone?

Bip.

goodbye guns for civilians

So which bluetooth module should I get for the KZ ES4?
Seems like there's only like... 2 types on the market. Any I've overlooked?

Attached: s-l1600[1].jpg (1001x1001, 21K)

Anything a bit less expensive?

I'm looking for breasts that I can wear with a v-neck.. something that creates the split between boobs so I can lower my shirt and show

>t. Yuri lover

when the chinks take over

TRN one.

dunno m8
$5 for a single pair when i can get 10 pairs of foam T500s for $9 triggers my inner shlomo

Seconding, I keep turning off the alarm clock in the morning and then falling asleep again.

I placed an order for a phone at GearBest
They are shipping it by SingaPore Post Registered
What will they declare it as?
Their tax information says they will declare the real value, but then I will be hit by taxes. Did I chink myself?

Yep, that what I was thinking; got them on last sale with T2 just to get enough total to apply coupon, but man they worth it. Gonna order another (smaller) pair soon.
Also not a fan of foams.

Silicone tips last years but foam like 2 months top. I've tried both and both are good but I'm used to silicone. Could maybe use foam for road trips as it is has slightly better isolation.

>order some shit for 1$ a week ago
>tracker site says "Logistics order has been created (ExpressCom platform)" and that's it
>seller wants to "refund it" to paypal
What is this chinkery?

Attached: hello friend.png (455x102, 4K)

Ordered on eBay a pair of Otium 3100 wireless headphones, got this instead
I have the worst chinglesh instruction manual if you want to see it

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.68M)

The sound quality is shit, plastic is cheap, 2 hour battery life, and one of the ear clips broke out of the box. There is a constant low static noise. Note, I was not expected AirPod quality for 15 bucks but the item I bought had great review. Wtf. This is what I ordered: ebay.com/p/Otium-3110011BR-Ear-Hook-Wireless-Headset-Red/2254446418?iid=253701517089

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

Is there any good (priced) chinese mechanical keyboards available?

no track record of it being a failure of a sale = good for them

AULA F2012, no gay rgb shit.

Alright you fucking shills you won, going to order two pairs to see what's the fuss about.
I'm a big guy so i use L sized tips, which variant is compatible with the Tin T2? CP100?

Yes, right now using CP100-M with T2.

Any chink shit with that yummy Y2K aesthetic?

Attached: 1509732551929.jpg (2560x1440, 277K)

user with DT300 IEMs, are you here?
Can you measure inner diameter of eartips?

keyboards that aren't full keyboards are still gay

Touching balls is gay, restisn't.

Does it help with the t2 being so damn heavy they literally fall off my ears at every opportunity, those pieces of shit?
I already have some double and triple layers tips on their way but if these don't work out I could consider this.

yeah your keyboard is castrated just like you probably are

I think I bought those same ones once, they don't really last. Invest in some Sockdreams shit, it's high quality.

Attached: sockdreams.png (500x750, 967K)

They do look just like a bunch of other ones, but with the TRN label and +$5. Hard to know if they are the same, or just look the same. Grateful for the input tho.

I need tits guys

can this be used as a torture device if you put a ton of them on someone? asking for a friend.