Is this what Luggage Lad has been doing at Google?

So I was reading through the article about Google's internal chinese tracking memo (theintercept.com/2018/09/21/google-suppresses-memo-revealing-plans-to-closely-track-search-users-in-china/) and noticed this little blurb:
>The “stopleaks” team, which coordinates with the internal Google communications department, even began monitoring an internal image board used to post messages based on internet memes, according to one former Google employee, for signs of employee sentiment around the Project Maven contract.
>internal image board used to post messages based on internet memes
Did mootikins sell us off to hiro so he could go run googlechan for six figures a year?

Attached: moot.jpg (595x488, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2018/06/27/google-hopes-to-quell-internal-turmoil-with-new-rules/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how shitty must that imageboard be?
full of sjw tranny shit

>Did mootikins sell us off to hiro so he could go run googlechan for six figures a year?
Probably. And if I was him, I'd have done it to. It's not like we made him any money. He was in debt or breaking even the entire time he was in control.

moot is still datamining us and hiro is selling the data.. and doing invasive ads. why does every owner we get hate us? :(

How do we get there? Is it avaiable via the internet or is it absolutely internal? Are there any gateways or screenshots? It must be leaked. Information wants to be free.

I wonder if that internal imageboard is actually anonymous

Attached: google.jpg (600x600, 132K)

well if someone posted a [highly controversial memo] I doubt they'd remain an employee

>Is it avaiable via the internet or is it absolutely internal?
internal
>Are there any gateways or screenshots? It must be leaked
It's basically just a booru with boring reddit-tier "memes". You're not missing much, trust me.

>Did mootikins sell us off to hiro so he could go run googlechan for six figures a year?
No, that's not what he's doing there.

>internal company social media that is monitored to track political orientation among employees so they can prune their workers and maintain a pure SJW base

Intriguing.

I wonder how many previous references to "internal discussion forums" at Google actually meant googlechan, like in this article: engadget.com/2018/06/27/google-hopes-to-quell-internal-turmoil-with-new-rules/

>Message board moderators (who are currently employee volunteers) may also have more power, according to the tipsters. Future software may let them revoke posting and viewing privileges for certain groups, keeping trolls away without having to resort to corporate discipline.
>Message board moderators (who are currently employee volunteers)
lel even google mods have to do it for free

implying he doesn't like the SJW Tranny Shit

Imagine if someone were to leak the archives of googlechan...

ask yourself if we deserve to be liked

>moot has been quiet ever since he left Jow Forums and joined google
moot pls

Do you work for Google?

What do you think?

Post a screenshot of googlechan, please? Even if it's boring.
What does moot do these days?

moot was a mistake

> Project (((Maven)))
Yeah, that's a kikes for me

>I wonder if that internal imageboard is actually anonymous
If it's completely internal like the google user attests then I imagine you have to be signed in on the intranet/connected through a VPN which would mean you're identifiable, right? They could at least retroactively connect a post's IP to a sign-in, MAC address, etc.

That image board is probably very helpful to Google in identifying troublemakers since much truth is said in shitposting. Imagine being a google employee, disagreeing with something the company does so you blow off some steam whipping up a shitty image macro about it and posting it on googlechan (while assuming some level of anonymity). Next day you're dragged in front of a kangaroo tribunal of effeminates to answer for your thoughtcrimes. Entire departments of pink-haired faggots and women devoted to spying on the Google employees actually doing meaningful work. Fucking insidious.

Considering how many people from other sites cross into this place, it's just their hypocrisy of decrying this place that'll bite back at them later at some point in time.

Shame we failed to keep them out.

You want user to be a stalker for moot and lose his job?

I do not understand what this image is referencing

Use your real name in the name field here to find out.

Why in the name of fuck would I open myself up to doxx you moron

well memed

test

I'm a little mootpot
short an stout
heres my pedo handle
4chans my spout
tip me up
pour me out