Why is no one talking about this?

Why is no one talking about this?

The famous Logitech g502 received an upgrade, it's now called the "g502 hero" and it comes with a sensor that draws less energy with improved pinpoint accuracy.

But what are the differences besides the sensor? Does anyone know?

logitechg.com/en-ca/products/gaming-mice/g502-hero-gaming-mouse.html

Attached: 1532687334655.png (800x484, 248K)

I looove my G502. The only problem is that the precision setting is hard to control. The should have a slider or something, not buttons.

The filthcollector 3000 has an "upgrade" which doesn't close any of all those gaudy as fuck holes? Nope

This

The best mouse I've ever owned but I basically have to take a wire brush to it every other

>Mouse with 12000DPI
>Have to reduce to 1000-2000 to make it usable
>Pro gaymers take it down to 3-digit DPI
>"LET'S INCREASE THE DPI"
I mean, it's nice that it got an "upgrade", but it's completely irrelevant to anyone who already owns the mouse.

I hate my G502, way worse than the mx 518.

I got a 1200 dpi or some shit mouse and it just made the cursor fucking teleport to some area on the screen I guess needed training to perfect.

Is that what's supposed to happen? Should I raise the dpi to be more effecient? Doing work?

Why?

I bought my original g502 back in 2014 right after release and it's still working perfectly like on the first day.

Btw running on 700 dpi 500 scans per sec.

Most pros for FPS use like triple digit, i use 1000 you just get used to it.
Same but my feet wore out gonna need new ones at some point.

>3 digit dpi
uhhhh noooo
brainlets use low dpi x game multiplier, it skips pixels and feels more like a grid on which you cant aim precisely. i use 10000 on my G502 and 0.2 in game settings for maximum accuracy

Still rocking my old G500 which is around 6 years old now.

>16000DPI
The G502 is technically impressive, but literally who the fuck would use that shit? You could breathe on your mouse and send the cursor flying through 9000 ultrawides at that point.

Heh, now made with Monster cabling

>10000 dpi
brainlet doesn't know his mouse has built-in smoothing for anything above 2000 dpi

>not having the game take only raw input
Retard.

>draws less energy
Why should I give a fuck about this unless it's a wireless mouse? Even then I'm not sure i'd give a fuck.

the guy is obviously retarded for using his sensor outside of the optimal specs, however he may very well be using raw input, as in-game sens is applied after the raw data from the mouse.

I have one of the original version and the rubber where you thumb usually rests disintegrated into a sticky mess. I have never seen anyone complain about that, did they fix it?

g402 is better than this heavy shit

Attached: 6175weLYAYL._SX425_.jpg (425x255, 11K)

logitech mouses are unreliable and very expensive
I have comparable mouse for 1/3rd of the price

every other what faggot?

Why are your hands all so nasty?
Do you not wash them regularly?

Attached: https___78.media.tumblr.com_201372fc7a25c394bbfbec889df9a027_tumblr_p8j6e5SZsz1wxy4xzo1_500.jpg (473x473, 80K)

I really like the simpler look but I need all the clickies from the g502.

whats the actual lag of the wireless g PRO mice?

I know it says 1ms polling rate but that's bullshit.

actualy lag I would imagine is like 5-15ms but im wondering how much.

I mean added lag from the wireless.

I know the clicks on the mouse will already have like 5-10ms lag but that's normal even for best wired mice.

some thing would be nice of computer that only has power cord and hdmi out plugged into it and every thing is wireless and audio is over hdmi to speakers etc in a neat way.

obviously wireless internet is shit if you share a router but I figure I could buy a cheap transmitter and use it only for this computer and leave it in line of sight so its only like 1ms slower.

The forward button already jams, mouse middle click sometimes doesn't work, the wheel feel weird in general. The speed is weird, on any setting. Sniper button is useless for me and often I click on it accidentaly when I move my mouse too close to my keyboard.

Guys honestly grow up. It's 2018 and the sensor in your mouse literally does not matter, they all perform the same it's not like we're back in 2005 where the only sane options are MX518 and WMO.