Sit down, Jow Forums

Sit down, Jow Forums.

Attached: 11a6c19f-87fb-4b5b-a4ac-cba79026bb62.jpg (676x1677, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/03/10/apple-50-million-diversity/
github.com/LyndseyScott
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she handled this in the worst way possible. the mature thing would have been to ignore it, but instead she defensively bragged, making herself appear insecure

YOU GO GIRL

>the mature way is to ignore problems so misconceptions of society grow even bigger (lol because I'm a basement dwelling neet and I don't care about other people problems but make dumb comments on flipbook animation forums)
Real mature indeed.

You just proved him right

Lol black woman btfo'ing incels again

>841st fastest growing company in the US

Attached: sweating pepe.png (640x604, 237K)

She was hired because she is a woman.

But if it's a tiny company just starting out then grow fast means nothing. Like how a third world country's economy is growing faster than a developed country because they're starting from nothing.

protip: when people use speed of growth as a benchmark for a company that means they're literally nothing.
and even at that, why would she brag about being in 841st place? the fuck?

I can program code in AWK, Bash, C#, D, Java, Kotlin, Lua, Python 2 & 3, Ruby, Rust and x86 ASM.
Also I'm not a nigger.
Do I win?

You think it was a sincere sweating pepe? That I'm cowering before her might as the 841st fastest growing company?
Why the fuck is there even a list going above place 500, hell even 100

>coding is leet
It's not. It hasn't been for years.
Teenagers are taught coding, even younger.

No surprise even attention whores can code

>Teenagers are taught coding, even younger.
Kids are taught scratch and logo

Teenagers are worse than boomers when it comes to tech because all they lived all their lives around 50 abstraction layers clicking on an ipad lol

This.

I'm a 39 year old boomer and when I was a teen we learned GW BASIC.

Yes.

And 45 year old boomers were dropped right into a basic prompt

I really don't understand why there is a need to know and program in 5000 languages when only a few are necessary to do what you want.

Bragging rights, that's literally all knowing a fucktonne of languages is ever good for.

t. NEET
I can choose from a lot of different jobs because I know these languages.
Except for AWK. I learned it solely to brag about it.

awk and sed are bretty useful

>i sucked my way to the top, praise me
call me when you make something noteworthy, nigger

Only because of UNIX retardation. I'm going to learn PowerShell soon.

Why is everyone in this thread so salty?
She has a high score on stack exchange so she must know enough to help people, and then actually DOES help them.
I can understand not believing the first image because it looks fake as fuck, and models are generally retarded, but everything this woman said about herself is correct.

>program code
Jesus

She isn't actually the one behind the StackOverflow account. Apple just pays her to pretend she is.

because she's just exception proving the rule, doesn't make rest of womankind less retarded but she still believes it's men's fault (muh toxikk enviroment)

Yeah I agree she's the exception, but she shouldn't be personally attacked for it.

My company grew from 0 to 1 in one second, literally the fastest growing company in the world right now

if you can't handle mean words then don't go public, no matter how good you are there will always be someone shitting on you
and since when are mean words online a fucking PERSONAL ATTACK, are you one of t he roasties who puts irrelevancies like hatespeech or cyberbullying on the par with rape?

Kek

Maybe it was a poor choice of the author to use the number of languages someone can code in as a measure of ability. Basically clickbait for the less informed.

Today's bullshit post brought to you by this poster's asshole: fresh, warm, and always salty. Up next, can a conspiracy theory you made up on the spot satisfy your confirmational bias? Post here and find out!

I see this as less of an attack on her as a programmer or woman and more as "I've seen all kinds of bullshit marketing, 'can program code in' is an extremely vague sentence which can mean anything from being a PhD in Computer Science/Electrical engineering to being able to write 'Hello world.'"

>no matter how good you are there will always be someone shitting on you
I disagree. People only get shit on when they think they're hot shit and need to be put in their place. Still, them getting "shit on" doesn't consist of attacking their accomplishments and skills. Generally their mistakes are pointed out.
All I'm saying is that she hasn't done anything wrong, so why are so many people mad at her? She didn't make the original post and although her comment reply starts sounding like bragging towards the end, most of it is factual and not accusatory at anyone else.

Last sentence, she implied 41% of women drop out of tech because of men, not because women are retarded and she's fucking unicorn. It's like black lives matter nonsense when most lives are taken by blacks.

>conspiracy theory
found the CIA nigger
fortune.com/2015/03/10/apple-50-million-diversity/

How can a billion dollar company make such awful looking panties?

>stackoverflow

Who cares? Also, people will give you free upvotes for being black and/or female, so it means even less than usual.

>random app developer nobody ever heard of

Literally nothing.

>bachelors

Liteally nothing.

>REEE HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT

There it is.

Lol nigger

YAAAAS SLAY

nah, that was around 5 years ago. These days they do Python in sixth grade (not a burger so not sure what age that is precisely)

>Bachelor's degree
>computer science
Most people with a degree in computer science are total retards. Doesn't prove shit.

95% of male "progrtammers" are barely beyond "Hello world" and "Look I made one button!"

YAAAAAS SLAY QUEEEEEN

She must be a top 1% nigger just for being able to write somewhat coherent comments.

Most technologists in general are barely competent in their area of expertise, and completely incompetent in all other areas of computing. Demand for technology workers is so high that the bar for being a 'Lead engineer' is not much more than having a pulse.

There's a ton of 'network administrators' who cannot describe how TCP actually works. There's a ton of 'programmers' who cannot describe how a hash map is implemented. There's a ton of DBAs who don't even know what a window function is. There's a ton Linux admins that can't figure out how to forward an X11 window over SSH. There's a ton of system engineers who can't even troubleshoot basic JVM garbage collection issues. There's a ton of software architects who don't even know what consistent hashing is. These kinds of people are everywhere and they're all employed. And these 'Women in Technology' all think that because they have a degree and job, they must know what they're talking about, and anybody who questions or critiques them is doing it from a place of sexism, rather than because they don't know what they're talking about.

These 'female coders' don't know how much they don't know, and then get offended because 'muh stronk professional waman'. They don't understand how many times 'white privileged males' get beat down on a code review, and then feel victimized when they face even light skepticism.

What a cringe response. People who seak justification online from strangers are pathetic

If more people practiced humility instead of looking of approval from strangers on the internet the world would be a better place.
She's a model and proficient in programming, why flaunt it like you got something to prove?

I don't believe a shit she says until I see her projects.

github.com/LyndseyScott

>black
>practiced humility
She needs to shove in everyone's faces that "she isn't like the others", which as you can see, isn't helping her case at all.

I'll never forget elementary school, the girls tricking me into getting in trouble.
Middle school, no friends, they pretend to be my friend only to get me at a sleepover, tie me up, and "do my hair". I was so proud of my long hair and they cut it. I'll never forget daily attacks by the gaslighting psychological warfare that only a group of hostile women can come up with. Snapping and slapping someone. The girl who had been provoking me for months smirking and getting the joy of labeling me as violent, and telling all the teachers and everyone else how dangerous and unstable I was.
In highschool people ignored me all together, and it was very peaceful, but my parents worried about me not having a social life so they took away my computer for a month.
My computer. It was a Pentium III, running XP, when I was in elementary school, but I had since upgraded to a AMD Athalon XP, and had added a cheap graphics card since the Voodoo 2 in it had died. Also switched to linux. Not very fancy in 2013, but it was MY COMPUTER, and they took it away from me.
I threatened suicide and cried, but that only reinforced to my parents that "they clearly made the right decision" and they called the school and asked about a therapist. The therapist thought I was on social media all day. I told her that I did not have ANY social media accounts because I value privacy, and she did not believe me, kept rehearsing the same script about a social media addicted teen. In her mind, browsing facebook and playing vidya was the only use of a computer, and it is not healthy to be on a computer too much. I should make friends with the other girls!
I wanted to kill her, and in my mind she began to represent everything I hated. But I didn't, for several obvious reasons.

Attached: 1515610584184.png (568x531, 105K)

*everybody starts clapping*

I'm sorry you lived such a difficult life user, I can only hope you find peace with yourself and live the rest of your life free from these past traumas.

Attached: 1536107572897.jpg (680x500, 41K)

>Even black models can do CS

KEK CSFags BTFO how it feels to be the easiest STEM?

lmao fag

>Also I'm not a nigger.
sorry bud, you lose

>exception proving the rule
I don't think you know what this actually means

this kills the Jow Forums

>COC is bs, programming should be a meritocracy
>I don't care about her merits she is a whore

No way to win, is there

These people respond with surprise because every other time they've heard a woman allude to this it's been complete bullshit.

And their "hostility" goes as far as making a sarcastic comment on Instagram.

These women claim to be strong, smart and independent and yet the weakest bit of banter will cause them to drop out of their degree.

not sure if I read that pasta before
is there continuation?

Attached: images_0.jpg (266x189, 9K)

If I killed her I would end up in a womens prison, subject to female psychological warfare for the rest of my life.
I had to see this therapist every other day after school.
I had a nintendo DSi. I couldn't program it (not without my computer anyway), but it had a web browser and it was a small comfort to me. My parents took it away as well, listening to that awful woman.

I read a lot of books in this time. They couldn't take books away. I think they wanted too, but they knew that they were hurting me, and that would be a step too far. My mother was only going to feel warm and fuzzy inside if I had a large group of female friends, as some outward beacon of success. When I did talk to people, I briefly talked to guys. They are far less likely to gang up against you in subtle ways, trick you into friendship, cut your hair, lie about what happen as a group to make you look crazy and laugh about it for years. I feel like I can predict male behavior as well as I can predict my own.

Eventually I went to college and majored in CS. It was comfy. It was mostly male, so I felt safe. I had even gotten over my fear of women... in small groups anyway.

But some of the CS women were the same as in middle school, with a need to stick together. They started seeking me out for assignment help, and were blatantly trying to copy my code with their phones if they saw it on a screen.

One stole my usb stick with my work, copied my assembly project, and reported me for academic integrity. She even ran social media pages dedicated to what a smart coder she is with a lengthy list of languages she knows (including html, xml, and css -topkek).

I had talked to the proffesor about my USB with the project being missing, and sent him a copy, then rewrote the way my program worked.

She was kicked out of the program, never returned, and got into some sort of online degree mill so she could stay a Woman in Stem(tm). She also is sluttier on instagram all the time, and a joke between me and my new friends. I think I have real friends now, and one of them is a girl in software engineering, but she's not too bad.

/that's all the pasta

Lyndsey is really a cool girl to hang out with, she doesn't deserve all the hate. techbros are so toxic.

I will call her a feminist nigger

Attached: average white keeper girl.jpg (575x649, 124K)

Man...
Normalfags suck.

Marry me desu. Ill protect you from normie women.

Attached: 1501469037294s.jpg (249x222, 5K)

We've already gone over this. Fuck off and stop spamming it every day.

>Only because of UNIX retardation. I'm going to learn PowerShell soon.

Attached: 1479514722670.gif (499x373, 286K)

She's not wrong to claim misoginy. The comments were just blatant cancer.

How does anybody expect to get a qt 3,14 programmer gf if they get bullied out of STEM?

SHOW ME THE FUCKING CODE, NIGGERINA

>i have done all this
>but i haven't made shit
>which is why i now make money as a costume walkway vagina

it's not that she's a woman making everyone make fun of her, it's the fact that she's a model that made a load more money than many of us guys might make in our life time just by having people take pictures of her walking around in underwear

>you should just take it when people make shit up about you

beta detected, i bet you're the kid whose the ass of all jokes in his ground of friends
grow a spine

They stopped teaching kids programming because it makes them rational and thus less likely to believe in our lord and savior Jesus Chris.

t. 31 year old boomer

>programming
>makes you rational
LEL
It makes you good at the task of communicating with machines and creating code which has functional purposes. This doesn't inherently lead towards rationality as reflected by the fact that shitloads of programmers have downtrodden bodies and health, don't know shit about finance and economics, can't even into basic politics and social skills, and can't do shitloads of other mental tasks beyond the programming they are trained for alone.
It's rare to find a rational programmers because those are all-rounded people who tend to take management and leadership roles or establish their own businesses, and majority of programmers won't cut it.

>Upload tutorials copy and paste
>Front end iOS answers in SO
>Moar Front end developers
>Meme project in github literally

>841st fastest growing
kek. then it's one of slowest.
'cause it's not even top 800.

Attached: 1510636145351.jpg (889x779, 127K)

Her face is smug, but is her pucci too?

What happens when you reach top 800 fastest growing companies?

smut detected

She has high score on SO because she is who she is and not because of her knowledge. All her answers are basic hello world tier that would've been downvoted if they were made by some random white guy, but because she is black woman every post she made was upvoted. You literally cannot any of her answer being more insightful than "use jquery" or not being an example from learning ios programming for dummies. Well, i couldn't when i actually looked through her account last time we were spammed by her 1-2 years ago.

At the very first line I thought she posted some g variation on navy seal pasta. That would have been so great, instead she writes about her shitty ios achiements as a diversity rep

muh dick grows faster than that

Attached: 3c8.jpg (250x248, 9K)

>her

>lyndsey360
>woman

>dick
*feminine benis

Attached: below_skirt.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>implying that I ever stand up

a supreme gentle(wo)man

Attached: supreme gentle(wo)man.jpg (1280x670, 84K)

>41% of women in technical careers drop out because of a hostile work environment

Is this only in certain states or shitty companies? Honestly. I have worked for 4 different big IT companies and in all of them, my supervisors/managers were women who knew what they were doing. All of them. All of them had more women then men.
>user, go meet with this team
>k
>I go to the meeting -- all women who were crazy smart
>user, your mentors for the next 5 months will be
>k
>5 months go by and I learn a ton

Every girl I've worked with in IT has been a fantastic person. Smart, helpful, kind, all that. There's never been a power trip or anything like that. Just people getting along and working. Same goes for my CS courses in college. I mean I'm just 1 anecdote, but... yeah.

Attached: 1535252218747.jpg (951x960, 90K)

It's hostile environment.
Hostile environment is the translation of "I find it hostile when people tell me i'm not a programmer when i feel like it but when i produce functional quality code i'm not capable of."
See user, we live in the "I'm [insert title] if i feel like and not if i'm knowledgeable in it." age.
If i feel like i'm a programmer i'm a programmer.
If i feel i'm female/male then i'm female/male.
If i feel like i'm an attack helicopter, then i'm an attack helicopter.
Etc.

>I have worked for 4 different big IT companies and in all of them,
>my supervisors/managers were women who knew what they were doing.
>All of them. All of them had more women then men.

The state of Silicon SJValley

Attached: Intel SJWomen.jpg (706x706, 286K)

That explains why Intel has been shitting up completely in the past year or two.

>Stackoverflow
>iOS
Literally a retarded with 0 skill

That comment looks funny to the normie eye, but it's true. Males usually don't get fucked, they're the fuckers and not the fucked ones. Implement wymym and you're fucked, automagically.

thats because you were a fucking retard to begin with

Makes sense why Intel's processors have been so slutty recently, all those security holes begging to be filled...

Left = Slut who sleeps with anyone she can
Right = Pure wife who only sleeps with her husband

Attached: 1536728845992[1].png (2000x1543, 58K)

$fag = import-csv -delimiter "|" anus.csv