Kanye relearning to program

Well.... What should he learn?

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-153715_Twitter.jpg (1440x999, 245K)

FistbuZz

LOLCODE

help me americlaps
kanye was born in 77, but i don't know what age you go to 7th grade in the US.
what year would he have "programmed a video game" in?

gorillas.bas

he's most likely talking about BASIC, 7th grade is 11-12. most of our classrooms were running either commodore machines or apple IIs around that time.

Another game. Kanye is a God tier indie dev

yenix will save us all

they used to make books where you'd type the game code in yourself and either save it or not.

Attached: 100_Programs.jpg (150x232, 9K)

I hate how coding is mainstream now.

Attached: 1525284636738.jpg (331x418, 31K)

based kanye
i don't even like his music

well i hate you for hating it, everyone should know how to code on some level. Imagine how incoherent people are trying to complete tasks when they can't order them into logical parts.

Yes, and I knew how to program in kindergarten when I used LOAD"*",8,1 to run games.

>commodore machines

Kind of ironic because several of Kanye's songs have been direct ripoffs of music from Commodore games and the demoscene.

Young coding wizard back at it again

oh yeah no, he was definitely somewhat of a commodork back in the day

BASED KANYE STICKING IT TO THE NOCODE NORMIES

I think he's referring to this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-155739_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1287x1287, 327K)

fucking kek lets hope he makes more and puts them on steam

I can't believe that Kanye is anteing up to save the Linux kernel project now that Linus has stepped aside. Truly a brilliant man.

More like a commothief. Not even acknowledging the people he was stealing from when it was proven that he was straight sampling their songs and inserting it directly into his own works.

>It was like Maria Brothers, but the ghosts were, like, vaginas
What do you want to bet he's actually talking about Pac-Man and not Mario?

No as peoples ignorance makes me money

Based. Was at my cousins wedding and this hipster looking faggot kept saying how he was a "coder"

Boos?

that's not what ironic means

it's not like it's hard to be honest

I think the chance that Kanye's a retard who is talking out of his ass and confused two classic games because he doesn't know shit about them is much higher than the chance that he actually thinks of Boos as the canonical Mario enemy. If he was actually making a Mario clone where you're a Penis and the enemies are vaginas, he would have referred to them as analogous to Goombas, not ghosts.

nah, he turned the game characters into dicks and vaginas himself. probly not an original game program but modding is still coding.

He's the master of talking out of his ass.

fuck you

Was it anime or vidya that Kim admitted to liking once?
She looked like a bit of a geek before the plastic surgery, so I could believe it.

Attached: 1522619864115.jpg (480x471, 29K)

That's why that user hates it, because he had a mediocre (((skill))) that made him "special", but now it's no longer special and therefore he is no longer special.

anime, specifically Eva, apparently Kanye's rubbing off on her

WE

Poopy-dee scoop
Scoop-diddy-whoop
Whoop-dee-scoop-dee-poop
Poop-dee-scoopty.

Did he watch anime or something too? He's old enough to have needed to scour cons for tapes.

WE

Hip Hop is for subhumans, and this thread isn't technology.

his favorite anime movie was Akira, his harder faster video is basically one giant Akira reference

CODE FOR FREE.

SUCK

YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING HO

Yo web devs, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but programming back in the days *CRRRSSSHHHHH* yep, that was easy programming.

Attached: 30 year old kanye.jpg (380x349, 49K)

Satya Nadella doesn't care about black people.

Imagine there would be a magical form of "coding" that'd teach people logic and structured way of thinking but without computers and it was taught in schools since antiquity...

Oh wait!

That's mathematics and logic classes (the classes that teach the true/false logic, basic economy, etc).

exactly, just to reinforce what every idiot tries to repress, schools are shit at teaching math and logic though.