Jow Forums unironically defends this

what went [spoiler]wrong[/spoiler]?

Attached: 1530933846954.png (900x500, 46K)

if i can't find a decent case for $30 or under i just make my own

I don't get it.

hnng

>buy windowed case
>disable all RGB
Why should I pay extra for steel side panel again?

I'll buy whichever is cheaper but ime windowed is usually more expensive because MOM I NEEEED A WINDOWED CASE

Just buy a 10 year old office case, they have no faggotry and even weight tons since they are made of real metal.

Minimalism is cancer. That's what happened.

>not using the old case you have used since you built your computer 20 years ago.

onions happened

Attached: 1530331481641.png (1159x665, 74K)

based and redpilled.

pretty sure all s0y0b0y0s buy windowed case so they can get an epileptic shock from watching their rgbs flashing

so᠍yboy detected

>SECC costs more than Acrylic
>Surprised the price is higher

> lets not improve on anything, lets stick with the same cases we had in the 1980s because I'm a fucking incel who doesnt give a shit about looks

but the window just looks bad

Of course Jow Forums will defend basedboys getting excited over a more expensive computer, as it contains more expensive parts which usually means more technologically advanced.
We are a technology board, $275 worth of technology is usually more interesting to technology-interested people, than $75 worth of technology.

Also I have no idea how old that $75 PC must be. Pretty damn ancient I'd say.

Now why would you think there are spoiler tags on Jow Forums? Newfag. Anyway, I just re-use an old case. I'm using one from an Acer Aspire from around 2002/3 or so. Works fine for me. I hate case windows because they're ugly. Components aren't supposed to be pretty. The only people who like case windows are nu-males who have water coolers, RGB LEDs, RAM with plastic tabs, GPUs with branding, and no real drives. I have a Blu-Ray drive, a multi-card hub, a 3.5" floppy drive, and a USB hub in the front of my case. You can never have enough versatility.

>case
>not sprawling interconnected components across your desk for maximum cyberpunk

Attached: 3114676435297013.jpg (500x647, 72K)

Just get an old server case or something which is 1.5x the size and .5x the cost

based

Attached: 1534718195924.jpg (2448x1836, 489K)

your mom not aborting you

Attached: compare.png (677x525, 107K)

Isn't it the other way around?

Attached: 1534737366850.jpg (917x599, 57K)

Defend what, your delusions? Show me one example of a case being 200$ more expensive for not having a window (and thus being quieter)

Seething

t.basedboy

xpc plz

Why did you just call yourself a basedboy?

jokes on you my overpriced black box with a window is 275

go home reddit

nigger

on the contrary the demand is so big that prices inevitably fell

>rgb
>tempered glass
>"psu basement"
Not a fan.

Attached: 1520759385744.jpg (399x384, 19K)

the subconscious feeling of privacy and satisfaction of geometrical solidity. Less complex view, more rigid and trustful feelings.

kys faggot