Now that most Linux distros have been hijacked, is it picrelated's time to shine?

Now that most Linux distros have been hijacked, is it picrelated's time to shine?

Attached: 2018-09-22-123151_7680x4320_scrot.jpg (7680x4320, 3.83M)

Yes if you want to rice desktop all day and do nothing else

We need bobs OS. The Linux distro for anime bobs. (And vegan) default language is India.

Why did she draw loss on her tits?

Its unironically a good distro to get started on gentoo with. Kernel is fatter than normal but you can trim it down yourself, gives you a good range of WM options on start, and common packages are all binhosted so you dont have to wait an hour for python to compile.

Its p comfy. I use my own gentoo install but use their binhost sometimes when Im on the go and dont want to crush my battery life.

>7680x4320
enjoy your .5 fps matey

>MUH GAMES
lmao

>>MUH GAMES
Linux doesn't have any video games worth playing.

>most
All distros are now compromised.

Attached: 1615378298.png (773x306, 180K)

someone wrote it for him and told him to send it. It explains the odd mix.

He is dead already.

It's someone's poor attempt to write 2012 Ni Zero Ichi Ni like someone writing II 0 I V for 2015 in roman numerals incorrectly.

Really poor way of writing 2012

This isn't even close to true. Almost the entire Paradox Interactive library runs on Linux, almost every Valve game, a ton of 4X games since the Civ 5 era, basically every relevant roguelike, Dwarf Fortress (and most DF-influenced games). The library of games on Steam alone is pretty big and contains a few major titles, even.

Stop this meme.

Dumb baka can't write 二千十二

Plus now there's even Proton.

I wonder how Linus got blackmailed. Did they sneak a camera into his window and threatened to YouTube the footage of him using a prostate massager? I don't think he's ever coming back from his "temporary leave."

Thanks to Vulkan, Wine has better performance than Windows for most games.

poorfag who can't afford an 8K monitor detected

Has a lot more CPU overhead though, especially if the game was written for DX. So you'll need a decent CPU.

out of the loop, what happened with all the Linux shit?

The nice thing is that it runs the 4.18 kernel now. The sad thing is it will become harder to trust newer kernels as are being released, since linus is not in charge. On a side note I can't update to it because I haven't had internet all weekend.

Attached: IMG_20180920_232831.jpg (2048x1152, 1014K)

If Linux is compromised, then every distro is compromised dumbass. Also, CloverOS is literally Gentoo so it's never its time to shine.