"Thanks for the free battery pack you didn't even give your own customers...

>"Thanks for the free battery pack you didn't even give your own customers. I'm still not buying your shit spyware phones, though, no matter how much you fake benchmark scores or photo samples."
When will they learn? You don't gain potential customers by mocking them. You especially don't gain potential customers by backhandedly throwing disguised insults directly at them.
Mock the company, not the people who are supposed to be giving you money.
9to5google.com/2018/09/21/huawei-iphone-xs-battery-troll/

Attached: huawei-2.jpg (940x1253, 53K)

Lmao, you will need it, iToddler.

Not even an iToddler. Just from a marketing standpoint, this is poorly executed and comes off as desperate.

>You don't gain potential customers by mocking them.
it's only ok if apple does it.

Attached: pc mac.jpg (480x360, 9K)

this is not ok.

Attached: apple iphone family.png (1051x708, 655K)

You're mistaking the advertising there.
Apple wasn't trying to gain new customers so much as retain existing ones.

>Apple wasn't trying to gain new customers
you can not possibly be serious.

>huawei such shit that they shit phones with a battery pack because they know they'll need it
proofags BTFO

Piad shilling in comments sections comes off as desperate, if I may say so myself.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22-12-50-56.png (1440x2560, 437K)

???

That's a prime example of mocking the company, not the consumers.
Also, the key to that campaign's success is that those characters actually liked each other and didn't say anything mean to each other directly. Literally, the first ad was
>I'm a Mac
>And I'm a PC
>I'm better for more artsy stuff, you know, making music, digital art, etc
>Yeah, and I'm better for more work-related stuff, like spreadsheets and editing documents.
>We're both good, though.
>[apple logo]

they are literally holding hands in that picture.

But did it come with a lightning cable? A USB-C cable is useless when you give it to an iPhone user.

>typical pc user is depicted as an middle-aged overweight guy
>typical mac is depicted as hip and cool guy in his mid twenties
how is this not mocking pc users

Back in the old days, you used to be able to swap the battery packs on your devices.

Attached: 1429331429179.jpg (240x285, 34K)

>Not even an iToddler.
He was being nice. He knows you're a pajeet who can't afford the $10/month at 5 rupees a post.

Attached: 1537548840678.jpg (1242x1878, 332K)

Those ads perfectly embody the "computer for the rest of us" philosophy. If you can't use a PC with more than one mouse button what are you even doing?

I don't think it looks that bad. PC guy looks like just a normal professional, and Mac looks like a hipster.
Also it's pretty obvious those characters aren't supposed to be representative of the users, rather how the platforms themselves would look if they were transmogrified into human beings.

So they're admitting macs aren't suited for professional work?

I actually don't really like Apple much. I'm talking more about the marketing tactics here. Goddamn, you people are really bad at being reasonable.

>having to shut off your phone
>for any reason
>ever
no

Probably, yeah. But by that time, that was already no secret anyway.

t. glow in the dark

>I actually don't really like Apple much.
I don't blame you. I would resent the shit out of being paid less than minimum wage to shill on Jow Forums.

it's weird how samsung mocks the notch relentlessly, and yet doesn't seem to care about the unavoidable edge distortion on literally all their flagship phones.

What's so important that you can't spend 5 seconds away from your screen?

>swapping out a battery in 5 seconds
it takes longer than 5 seconds just to shut the fucking thing off properly. bump it up to more like 30 seconds.

>properly
What are journaling file systems (hint: ext4 is one)

Literally all they had to do was switch the destination. Give the battery packs to their own customers, like Google did with Project Fi. Then people would have even more of an incentive to move over.
People like free shit. If you offer free shit when they by something, you're more likely to make a sale than just giving free shit to the other team for no reason, as part of a petty feud.

Their marketing team is retarded.

Attached: 1426550179517.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

Probably because everyone has heard of and laughed at the Apple notch while nobody outside of tech communities is even consciously aware of Samsung's problem.

People hold Apple up to a higher standard because they're seen as the "premium" brand. If some chinkphone randomly explodes nobody will bat an eye but when an iPhone is 0.01ms slower than a Samsung at opening YouTube everyone stops and stares.

>blames chinese company for spying
>gives up freely his data to american company

It's seen as premium because they charge over a fucking grand for their top end device.

That's like admitting your anus is not for ass fucking.

Exactly. When you charge that much for chinkshit it better be good chinkshit.