Gets roasted in games by Intel and nVidia owners who gets better fps and general gaming performance

>gets roasted in games by Intel and nVidia owners who gets better fps and general gaming performance
>well fuck I'll show the manchildren real productive hobby by rendering some dank Youtube meme and feminists cringe complication
>Opens Adobe Premiere the number 1 industrial standard video rendering software
>Crashes at 99% after hours of editing and waiting for it to finish rendering

Attached: 13874292.png (437x368, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7wOBGmxyBEs
youtube.com/watch?v=kZRE7HIO3vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those types use vegas though.

Just go back to /v/

Delete this sir.

sir please do not post this please delete

Oh no no no no what do we do AMDBros? We get cucked enough in games we cant let them cuck us in productivity too.

Attached: 1534624564050.png (1228x1502, 1.07M)

>today on things that never happens

Look! a new variation of this shill.
Also Adobe Premiere crashes on everything.
EVERYTHING.

Attached: 1501250462016.png (600x600, 32K)

Vegas and Premiere both crash all the fucking time. Literally just all the time at random. Doesn't matter if you're using a rock solid i5 at stock clocks with absolutely no overclocking whatsoever or a 2700x teetering on the edge of functionality, both programs will crash on you all the fucking time.

You just get used to hitting ctrl+S after every single edit you make. I suppose I'm used to it by now.

Not if you use Windows 10 and Intel/Nvidia.

Apparently it crashes more on Ryzen than anything else
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7wOBGmxyBEs

And now back to Intel logic
>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Productivity doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Performance per watt doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>Heat doesn't matter!
>1771w cooler doesn't matter!
>Server space doesn't matter!
>ECC support doesn't matter!
>Free RAID doesn't matter!
>NVMe RAID doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>*NEW* IPC doesn't matter!
>*NEW* 7nm doesn't matter!
>*NEW* StoreMI doesn't matter!
>*NEW* HEDT doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Security doesn't matter!
>*NEW* VMware doesn't matter!
>*NEW* MySQL doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Unix doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Linux doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Waffer yields don't matter!
>*NEW* Enterprise doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Stock coolers don't matter!
>*NEW* Games don't always matter!
>*NEW* Hyperthreading doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Benchmarks after full patches don't matter!
>*NEW* Asian markets don't matter!
>*NEW* Own fabrics don’t matter
>*NEW* Litography don't matter!
>*NEW* Chipsets don't matter!

You cant product anything if it keep crashing!

Thanks for the tip bud.

Next time I am building a professional rendering rig I'll make sure to do it using an i9.

Here is a free tip in return: if you want to build a good value home computer that can do productivity, games, has a good amount of power and you don't have a huge budget.. Get a Ryzen, you won't regret it. You probably won't notice a difference other than price.

You make this thread every fucking day, fuck off already.
Sage, report and hide.

My hypothesis is that Premiere is full of race conditions, thread synchronisation problems etc. that either:

#1: cause crashes more often as the number of concurrent threads on a processor increases
#2: cause crashes more often when the memory latency is higher

Either way, Premiere is a giant piece of shit full of crappy code.

>gaming

Our office just bought over 400 2990wx systems for our render farm. and it's great.

Attached: 1535238777119.png (2000x1543, 58K)

>intelfag
>talking shit about others getting cucked
Do you just shitpost to kiss your intelmasters's asses who are already spying on you?

Attached: 1537555580482-g.png (377x485, 215K)

>over 400
Hi NSA. Is it not better to crack crypto on gpu? Have you tried yo use that new raytracing stuff to break crypto?

I am using Windows 10 and Intel/Nvidia.

I have also used Windows 10 and Intel/AMD, and Windows 10 AMD/AMD. I have also used Windows 10 Intel only.

It literally does not matter. The only one I haven't tested yet is AMD only, but the fastest processor they have with integrated graphics is the 2400G... which is alright I guess, but far from the fastest.

Your hardware literally, literally does not matter at all. Both programs have deep, glaring flaws.

I haven't noticed any difference between any hardware combinations at all. You can have two people with identical systems, and one will crash every 4 minutes while the other never crashes at all.

Premiere still has code from 2003. Vegas was first released in fucking 1999. Both programs are the NLE equivalent to EVE Online - there are sections of code, functions, entire chunks that the current devs literally don't know what it does, but if they take it out or change anything, the whole thing stops working.

Bad programming, and more importantly bad documentation, is such a fucking enormous problem with so many different companies and products it's honestly astounding that the world functions as well as it does.

Attached: 1491891645293.jpg (480x405, 32K)

>the eternal shill

How would intel shills know if they never touched AMD?

>Bad programming, and more importantly bad documentation, is such a fucking enormous problem with so many different companies and products it's honestly astounding that the world functions as well as it does.
I agree, yeah. Not to mention, even MS manages to lose source code as with the legacy Word formula editor, that they ended up having to binary patch.

And snapchat's positively horrific performance for what should be an extremely simple app, even on modern flagship phones - it comes down to incompetence and, I think even more so, laziness.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" is the reason we have stuff like this. Yes technically it still works, but not all the time and it runs like shit. It's just everywhere in the industry, and there doesn't seem to be any pressure to change that way of thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZRE7HIO3vk

You might enjoy it

>Not using DaVinci Resolve which is FREE and faster than premier

Cucklets detected

Attached: rypoo.png (882x758, 316K)

This is pretty interesting, thanks user

Based Dimitri exposing the Poo CPU

The only thing this shows is that intel's vulnerabilities are known.

>Multi-core doesn't matter!
It doesn't if it means sacrificing single core performance
Stability over performance in productivity, something which ryzen doesn't have, rendering a video 1 minute faster isn't worth system crashing
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
Depends on the workload
So far Intel offers better price to performance for gaming with the i5-8400
>Power usage doesn't matter!
Coffee lake and ryzen are pretty much matched in performance per watt
>Temperatures don't matter!
Same as above, except Intel chips do run hotter when overclocked, since you can overclock them significantly more
>Soldered dies don't matter!
New soldered dies comming with the i7-9900
and they only matter for high end chips
>Stutters don't matter!
Stutters are always due to game engine/driver issues
>Streaming doesn't matter!
Streaming is possible with even low end chips if you set it up correctly. Intel quicksync helps a lot
>Data centers don't matter!
Not for me personally but 98% of data centers use Intel, I guess they know why
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
Depends on market segmentation between unlocked CPUs, but overclocking isn't always favorable
>OEMs don't matter!
OEMs are largely being replaced by custom system builders
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
Not for the regular user, only for servers, and I'm sure they know which product they need
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
It does, that's why the next gen i9 CPU will work on all coffee lake motherboards
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
Not nearly as much as Anti-Consumer practices, we all remember AMD selling a 4 core disguised as 8 core with bulldozer
>Locked platform features don't matter!
Not if they are unreasonable, like overclocking on H310 with barely any VRM
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
Not as much as real world usage and stability
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
Not if you have more than enough with PCH lanes combined
>Burnt pins don't matter!
Not as much as bent pins

>>*NEW* IPC doesn't matter!
Intel has better IPC and had it for years
>>*NEW* 7nm doesn't matter!
7nm isn't happening in 2 years, but keep believing "just waitTM"
>>*NEW* StoreMI doesn't matter!
Optane actually works, so it matters more
>>*NEW* HEDT doesn't matter!
Not for AMD after releasing a memory bandwidth strawed chip for $1800
>>*NEW* Security doesn't matter!
Biggest security concern is, and always will be software based
>>*NEW* VMware doesn't matter!
Intel has much more advanced virtualization
>>*NEW* MySQL doesn't matter!
Nothing to do with Intel
>>*NEW* Unix doesn't matter!
See above
>>*NEW* Linux doesn't matter!
SJWinux is now finally dead after being CoC'ed
>>*NEW* Waffer yields don't matter!
Not for the consumer
>>*NEW* Enterprise doesn't matter!
Enterprise is largely intel based
>>*NEW* Stock coolers don't matter!
Wraith Stealth is the same as Intel stock, and higher end chips should be aftermarket cooled anyways
>>*NEW* Games don't always matter!
Games always metter and perform better on intel
>>*NEW* Hyperthreading doesn't matter!
Having the option between getting HT or not isn't a problem
>>*NEW* Benchmarks after full patches don't matter!
Obscure Loonix benchmarks in basement dweller software doesn't matter
>>*NEW* Asian markets don't matter!
I don't think asian markets even heard of AMD
>>*NEW* Own fabrics don’t matter
Intel has it's own fabs
>>*NEW* Litography don't matter!
Moores law is very simple to understand
>>*NEW* Chipsets don't matter!
Market segmentation isn't something to complain about

>It doesn't if it means sacrificing single core performance
It does. I can tell you've never compiled anything in your entire life, or done ANY other task that benefits from heavy threading. Or at least, you don't do it frequently.

>Stability over performance in productivity, something which ryzen doesn't have, rendering a video 1 minute faster isn't worth system crashing
Blame the crappy software and use something else. Premiere crashes on any fucking system it doesn't like, including Intel ones.

>Stutters are always due to game engine/driver issues
That is BS. It is not "always" due to game engine/driver issues. It can easily come down to how well a CPU scheduler can operate.

>Not for me personally but 98% of data centers use Intel, I guess they know why
That's because AMD hasn't competed there for years now. EPYC is a fucking monster and is going to change that, particularly as Intel can't get their fucking 10nm right.

> Intel shill doesn't even understand his camp's strengths

Intel is going to be absolutely destroyed in the SMB and enterprise market. Any customer that is in the market for an upgrade is going have hell of a time to justify sticking with Intel platforms.

The security problems have caused massive damage to Intel's reputation more than stupid shill realize.

Their monolith topology is biting them in the ass as it simply cannot make anything larger than 28-32cores and yields are just shitty for anything larger than 12cores.

Intel has a massive 14nm supply issue since they cannot deliver enough Skylake-X HCC, XCC silicon along with Cacade Lake successors.

Intel's 10nm process is completely FUBAR. It will only be good for small and simple chips.

AMD is going to have a massive platform cost and performance advantage in the SMB and enterprise market that simply cannot be ignored.

Gayming performance for CPUs is entirely irrelevant and has plateaued since Sandy Bridge.

apparently if you call intel and tell them you're thinking about buying EPYC they'll cut you a 50% discount on your xenon order

> Implying Intel's shareholders are going to tolerate that massive of a drop on their margins

>Implying Intel is able to supply enough silicon (back order for 3-6 months) and your company can afford that waiting period

There's a reason why Intel had priced their Xeon Gold and Platinum SKUs as they are. The shortage issues would be more painfully obvious if they tried significant price cuts on them.

Back to the oven, kike.

Attached: 1533103917535.png (719x720, 255K)

>got roasted on every metric possible
>has to pay shills to invent some unfalsifiable, unquantifiable measure as 'stability' on some shitty software

Attached: 1502790639694.jpg (882x758, 324K)

Another Intlel/Novideo fanboi cope post. I can't even imagine being this much of a fucking loser.

Attached: 1514816800563.jpg (215x149, 8K)

However much Intlel is paying you, demand more. You're earning it with the mental gymnastics you're pulling - 10/10.

>Intel has better IPC and had it for years
OH FUCK BROS NOOOOOOOO

Attached: cbr15-ipc-comparison-scores.png (1286x144, 13K)

Poor Ryzen about to be annihilated by the new Intel CPUs

>muh 7nm
KEK

Just Wait™

REEEEEE FUCK YOU CORELET

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

>Stability over performance in productivity, something which ryzen doesn't have, rendering a video 1 minute faster isn't worth system crashing
I never had this problem and most people who had this issue have hardware pending QVL certification at the time they bought their mobo or RAM. Also those extra 1 minute of render speed adds up if your client is discerning hence why both Intel and AMD are pushing for faster render speeds but you wouldn't know that because you're probably a basement dweller who haven't done any real paid work.

AMDrones on suicide watch

LMAOOOOOOO D E S U
You forgot
>Spectre doesn’t matter!

>Intel won't cream my arsehole this time I swear

Attached: ipc.png (674x800, 53K)

snapchat is 400mb on my phone... ridiculous

>Opens Adobe Premiere the number 1 industrial standard video rendering software
Try Davinci Resolve. You could get away using AMD if you don't use some features, or even care about the timeline.

Amd can't vidya, and AMD can't content create. You nigs are the ones coping, and currently pretending that you can get your limited virtual machines running a thing.

>Not if you use Windows 10 and Intel/Nvidia.
>Yes goyim upgrade to cuckspyblows 10
kys tripfaggot, go back to your 94c cpu

Attached: tripshit2.png (1000x500, 415K)

The 2400g isn't anything to stroke your dick over, but it's a very good value considering GPU prices at the moment.

>It doesn't if it means sacrificing single core performance
use a pentium 4 and tell me how great single cores were newshit
Literally the toyotas are more reliable than porsches therefore they are better argument, jeb! tier slow and steady wins the race
>So far Intel offers better price to performance for gaming with the i5-8400
pic related
>Same as above, except Intel chips do run hotter when overclocked, since you can overclock them significantly more
and when not overclocked
>Coffee lake and ryzen are pretty much matched in performance per watt
ryzen cores have half the power consumption vs intel
>New soldered dies coming with the i7-9900
what only took 7 gens of being cucked and fucked over to catch up with AMD?
>Stutters are always due to game engine/driver issues
new demanding games are issues?
>Streaming is possible with even low end chips if you set it up correctly. Intel quicksync helps a lot
thats GPU encoding and it has shittier quality than CPU encoding
>Not for me personally but 98% of data centers use Intel, I guess they know why
what is validation
> but overclocking isn't always favorable
because overclocking intel is literally poring gasoline on a housefire
>OEMs are largely being replaced by custom system builders
which is bad for intel seeing as they get heavily outsold in retail by AMD
>Not for the regular user, only for servers, and I'm sure they know which product they need
but i thought datacenters all used intel
>It does, that's why the next gen i9 CPU will work on all coffee lake motherboards
what about the kaby lake and skylake mobos that are same fucking socket, no one with coffee lake is also buying this housefire coffee lake rebrand

Attached: 8400 btfo.png (1275x714, 348K)

that 2600 setup costs way more than 7% than the 8400

kys shill

>Not nearly as much as Anti-Consumer practices, we all remember AMD selling a 4 core disguised as 8 core with bulldozer
do me a favor google "most anti competetive company ever" and tell me what you find, protip: its tons of shit about how intel sues their competitors bankrupt, bribing OEMs, Lying to consumers at every given opportunity, ect...
>Not if they are unreasonable, like overclocking on H310 with barely any VRM
yea $500 raid keys and segmenting overclocking and ram XMP is totally reasonable
>Not as much as real world usage and stability
except for when intel wins then its 100% valid
>Not if you have more than enough with PCH lanes combined
literally if you have an M.2 or any other pcie expansion cards on a mainstream intel platform your gpu will have to run in 8x
>Not as much as bent pins
how are you going to fix those brunt pins then, tell me ill wait

>which is bad for intel seeing as they get heavily outsold in retail by AMD
erm, no honey they don't?

>Intel has better IPC and had it for years
skylake-x IPC is already worse than threadripper and coffee lake is within margin of error vs 2nd gen ryzen you are mistaking clockspeed for ipc again
>7nm isn't happening in 2 years, but keep believing "just waitTM"
amd is launching vega 20 buy then endo of the year and 2nd gen epyc in 2019, 7nm is less than 6-9 months away, unlike intels 10nm which is worse and got a new round of delays into 2021.
>Optane actually works, so it matters more
and it works better on AMD with storemi
>Not for AMD after releasing a memory bandwidth strawed chip for $1800
unlike intel that doesnt even have a cpu with that much performance and once again blaming microshits issues on AMD
>Biggest security concern is, and always will be software based
damage controll
>Intel has much more advanced virtualization
runs better on AMD
>Nothing to do with Intel
same as threadripper bandwidth blame shifting except this time its oracles fault and not intels
>See above
see above
>SJWinux is now finally dead after being CoC'ed
windows shill and tech illiterate newfag
>Not for the consumer
translation: intel loosing money isnt important for intels profits
>Enterprise is largely intel based
and with having shittier performance and a gorillian security flaws and production issues do you actually believe this will be the case for long
>Wraith Stealth is the same as Intel stock
nope its bilt better for full cpu contact, and it only ships with low clocked 65-35 watt chips, meanwhile intel USED to ship theirs with their mainstream flagship i7, now they don't even do that
>Games always metter and perform better on intel
*john cena asking if you are sure about that*
>Having the option between getting HT or not isn't a problem
wheres my i5 with hyperthreading?
>Obscure Loonix benchmarks in basement dweller software doesn't matter
that os that all servers run doesn't matter

>I don't think asian markets even heard of AMD
Neither have they heard of intel since they are banned from being sold in china
>Intel has it's own fabs
not for long
>Moores law is very simple to understand
wheres the part where 10nm gets delayed for 5 years
>Market segmentation isn't something to complain about
YES a chipset a year keeps the goyim in fear stop complaining

try $30 for better ram

pic related
>when your far smaller competitor outsells you despite spending billions of dollars on shills and marketing

Attached: cucked.png (116x421, 64K)

put that trip back on

Wait so outselling retail by 2% is what you meant by "heavily outsold"? AMD shills are truly pathetic.

post event viewer logs

>more things than ever are clamoring for pci-e bandwidth
>why do you need more than 16 lanes
based intel

Attached: 1511788082690.png (732x86, 6K)

>gets roasted over a 3fps difference
That sure show those AMD fanboys for playing with cheaper hardware that has less security flaws!

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

>while having lower costs
>while spending 1/30 the rnd budget
>while having 1/12 the revenue
>while having 1/6 the market cap
>while having 1/13 the employees
>without bribing retailers
>without any anti competitive practices
intel being a minority of the retail marketshare is no problem its not like they have 100x more resources that AMD has, no its completely justifiable

They were outsold in August by 2 percentage points. It was also the first time AMD outsold Intel in retail. Are you sure Intel has a lower retail market share right now?

>It was also the first time AMD outsold Intel in retail.
You have short term memory loss? Can't remember 2017?

Attached: Shitthat100%neverhappenedandisjustamemepeddledbyamdronesandnotwhatactuallyhappenedin2017.png (706x611, 104K)

>0 response
gee wonder what happened to user (BE/4wes0mE) maybe hes on suicide watch opon realizing that his shilling never made a difference

Attached: 1413913323099.png (1000x1000, 162K)

>how will amdrones ever recover

By realizing intel gets btfo in retail

>intel and nvidia sell overpriced epeen cherrypicks to saps
>dumbshits then buy the cheaper products based on this info
>despite AMD having better options in that space

One born every minute.

A WHOOPING 3% IPC over my 6700k
Oh yeah its fucking nothing user.

good to see 2700X is the game as skylake 6700k IPC
bu the newer intel stuff, hardly an improvement

I can see what lisa was saying intel is no not ready for zen 2 for this at all
if even zen+ is nipping at the heals i'l hate to know that zen 2 would be doing lol.

>crime statistics only show crimes that are known
K...

Thank you for shilling Intel® microprocessor products. As part of our new employee reward scheme a $10 gift card for Starbucks® has been deposited in your loo. Keep up the good work!

is that with or without MELTDOWN patches?

There are no known knowns and no unknown unknowns mothafucka!

Surely you have more than words to back that statement

Meltdown patches don't really affect raw performance like that. If you want to see meltdown making Intel slower you'll need different benchmarks, anything that handles a large number of files for example

Yes they do, just not the full 30% predicted. They still knock a few percent off.

Shit has hit a wall. Unless your into latest games or doing some serious video rendering/encoding where every bit of time is precious, why would you even consider upgrading to start with? For people (vast majority) who aren't into those two things or don't really care if it takes 2 hrs to encode a vid or for your other shit (office/e-mail/internet) they are happy with what they got. Like, really, office will use that nice 8 core cpu? Not one bit, only at most will it use two cores, while the others just sit idle. There is no point for most people. The cpu's are vastly overpowered for the daily shit you use them for. Back in the day, every little speed bump helped, now it makes zero difference, depending on task.

>overclocked 2700X still loads slower than a stock 9900k

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AYYYMD BTFO

I know this is satire, but I still find it funny people even make that argument when one is a CPU that costs 300 bucks while the other will cost 500-600 bucks and isn't even on the market yet.
Don't people know to "buy the tool for the job" and not be retarded with their money?

An dual core or 8 or 16 core CPU, Office doesn't give a shit. The only thing Office cares about is clock speed. But even then unless your trying to load some massive database there is other shit at play. Such as ram and drive speed. Ram, yes, more is better, but for daily shit 8GB is fine, hell close some of those 100 million open tabs and you can get by with lots less. No the biggest gain is going to SSD drive. Nothing else. Again for normal shit, not games or video/photo work.

Only because intel couldn't keep up with the demand, so people were forced to buy Poozens.

>>gets roasted in games by Intel and nVidia owners who gets better fps and general gaming performance
At least this part is true.

I'd think "gets left behind" would be better.
Roasted implies they somehow got owned, but they actually paid far less for not so much less performance.

I love the intelbabbies logic.
>Security doesn't matter
>Who cares about hardware backdoors
>Wow, a patch to fix a hardware backdoor by disabling the component/feature entirely, reducing performance by 10%? Get fucked, amdrones
>who cares that literally only intel has these flaws
>I paid 600+ dollars to get a cpu with 6% more performance power than a $125 dollar cpu, who cares if the security patch destroys that power!
>who cares if linux distros can randomly fail if you forget to upgrade your microcode like a savant

Meh, even then it's not like it's a competitive advantage to use Intel over AMD. Everyone who plays competitively is going to tailor their settings for maximum performance anyway.

>no u
That is so pathetic, it's almost cute.

Attached: 1532855665838.gif (400x225, 1.38M)

And everyone playing at home casually won't care about having that 5 extra fps.

>be intlel corelet/threadlet
>open muh gaymes
>shitty cpu can't handle multi tasking
>open calculator and notepad while muh gaymes is open
>computer turns off
>cpu is dead
>mobo is dead
>starts housefire

reported to the ADL

You again. So mad mommy can't buy you a new PC?

>using amd on proprietary software
>surprised it crashes

I'm getting real tired of these brainlets not understanding the Intel and Nvidia monopoly being real.

AMD works well on OSS software, because there is no preferential treatment for Intelvidia.

BTFO
OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: d17fbc530ea82250adaa603c7292bc4534a62445d5f25aa52c448f84ce71c406.png (623x808, 426K)

Yes, we must fight for jewish people! Fight for feminist frequency! Fight for diversity!

Attached: 1491958654249.png (653x726, 84K)