Freetards in suicide watch

Richard Stallman: "The developers of Linux, or any free program, can remove any and all
code, at any time, without giving a reason".

LMFAO

lulz.com/linux-devs-threaten-killswitch-coc-controversy-1252/

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-22 at 22.12.08.png (909x592, 592K)

They should put the kill switch already

would love to see this. would be hilarious

pull it

Attached: oAemb5Ll.jpg (640x427, 21K)

i hope so

Why is Stallman so fucking based?

Politically he's bizarre, he's unlike anyone else. He uses "proper pronouns" but hates the idea of people being forced to use them. At times he seems super left wing but other times he's super libertarian.

Won't happen, corporations have too much to loose. It would be more likely that the CoC will be altered. Honestly, a legal team should have a say in that, instead of a tranny copy pasta.

Y e s

Attached: 5mPQjR9.gif (331x197, 1.29M)

So what? They can wipe the entire kernel.org and there would still be like gorillion of mirror repos on other resources that can be used to fork kernel and continue working on it.
Theoretically of course, because kernel devs are not that retarded.

He's a filthy kike. Yids change their opinions anytime it's advantageous.

Future kernel updates would lose features and support.

Corporations don't control the individual people who contribute to Linux.

YOU DO NOT SURRENDER YOUR COPYRIGHT JUST BECAUSE YOU CONTRIBUTE TO OPEN SOURCE

Jow Forums I want you to understand why we hate you.
We dont hate you because what you say is "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about one click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god he said nigger! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags wan't that they jerked off to furry shit. It was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursection" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Stormniggers are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesn't regularly have off topic derails about nigger, jews or trump. Always with craftyjew.jpg and A Wyatt Mann cartoons. I doesn't matter HOW off topic it is, Jow Forums users can't help but broadcast the fact that they are stormniggers.

What does the religion of a person have to do with this thread? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation at all? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SO RACIST! YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

TL;DR stormfags are just the same as furfags, only their "fursecution" is called "political correctness".

The FOSS war on trannies has begun.

Now we get to do this SHUD ID DOWN

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (600x929, 69K)

This is what damage control looks like

>S-sir, I mean mam, the plug is sticking out of your anus
>I SAID PULL IT

>we
>we
You really like speaking for people dont you. Must be pathological.

i dont use Jow Forums and i can already tell linux is going the way of FreeBSD / Gnome / Mozilla etc.

software developers need to stop being such weak people, letting others control them

Jow Forums is on to you now, Moshe.

Attached: rub it.png (1375x1279, 154K)

unironically based