This makes me sick

this makes me sick

Attached: 453245.png (1377x746, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGAbuTrm_bI
cosmosmagazine.com/physics/physicists-find-we-re-not-living-in-a-computer-simulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A watch?

Why? Too poor to afford it?

that "watch" is like 10 times cheaper than my watch

Wow so does your watch tell the time 10x better?

>wearing a fucking watch
>this millenium
top fucking kek

oof

i dont wear a watch, my phone tells me the time
-elon musk
smartest man in current timeline

Yes, it continues to work without being connected to the botnet.

You don't like a rolex panda?

>not wearing f91w
same, op.

what about the part where it's off by a few seconds every day?
also what about the part where wearing a watch of any kind is fucking gay and pointless?

Except for that time at night when it doesn't and not to mention being "connected" to the botnet, is actually a better means of telling the time. Why do the biggest retarded boomers come around here.

2/10

>My watch which literally resets once a day is better at telling time than an atomic clock.
Fucking dumb based boy and no, the atomic clock isn't your smartwatch.

Dont be so fucking childish

oWo looks lush

Imagine if you weren't retarded or ignorant.

That's a slave's shackle.

Attached: fb5a3201-d3cb-4fbc-9593-936304f1dfc1..jpg (720x1480, 356K)

>Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Wow, you're an idiot.

Don't shift the blame like a cheap Stalinist, justify your support for totalitarianism.

who even uses a watch these days. It's a relic of a time when everyone was a pleb

>needs the internet to tell the time
>gets fucked if made wet
>way more expensive than a watch should be
sad!

That's some shit I never thought would actually be real. We really are in for that bad future man

50y/10

>strapping toys to your wrist
please kys if you do this

I'd take
>dcf77 (germany)
>hbg (switzerland)
>tdf (france)
>rtz (russia)
>msf60 (england)
>jjy (japan)
>wwvb (usa)
any day over having your gps location logged 24/7

t. boomer

Go back to your dumbwatch containment thread.

>muh poor
>a sub 1k usd device is a sign of wealth

You shills really need to improve your script, step up your game.

>a man whose doesn't understand why we are not living in a simulation supposed to be smartest man
He dkes not even belong to the smartest 1% of mankind.

I'm positive his can tell the time 10x longer. Oh did you hear that? I think your wrist mounted ball and chain just told you to charge it again.

A fine watch is a piece of jewelry. The item in OP's pic clearly isn't.

We could very well be living in a simulation. If there exists a reality where real computers are possible, then our universe could be trivially simulated.

KEK

I carry around a decent puck magnet in my pocket just for moments like these when i'm on a bus/subway/store, etc.

Just walk right up next to the person and swipe my magnet right over the display and boom. Goodbye expensive watch.

Attached: cat.jpg (869x1077, 139K)

Guys, you're ignoring the more important issue here.

>wearing a watch directly on the wrist
>wearing a watch facing away from you
>not wearing it inward, closer toward the forearm so it doesn't get damaged

Attached: qs.jpg (800x860, 77K)

How much should I spend on a good watch

Wow. Good job user. Destroying other people's stuff just because you don't personally like it. What a top contributing member of society you've become

>tfw can't make calls on apple watch without iphone
Watch phone replacement when?

This is 'and then everybody clapped' tier femynyst made-up stories tier cringe.

This
A. Doesn't work
(We have this even bigger retard to prove it)
youtube.com/watch?v=qGAbuTrm_bI
B. Is a low IQ LARP because we all know you're a complete bitch.
C. Really fucking gay.

See yourself off this earth faggot.

am i the only one who likes the idea?

>posts video of idiot who doesn't prove his magnet is real

only seals,women and fags wear there watches inward

More like SLICK
I had no luck with the ladies but then I got an Apple Watch and now I have sex daily

>an atomic clock over WAN is accurate
dumb applefags

>posts video of idiot who doesn't prove his magnet is real
I honestly don't know what to tell you, if you're actually this much of a fucking retard, you can't be helped. HOW the fuck is that Magnet fake? The phone CLEARLY attaches to it, you know what, I got baited, my bad, just tell me you're not this dumb.

You literally cannot measure time more accurately, WHY are there so many idiots on this fucking board.

>Dude is repeatedly slamming his phone down on the magnet
>"The Compass app won't work!"
I bet he would have had the same result using a brick.

(You)

>piece of jewelry.
>shiny rock Grug like
>shiny rock make Grug better than Chug

Attached: 11514119.jpg (1055x574, 141K)

waterproof.

t. limp-wrist

Attached: 1416095681404.png (1200x1024, 126K)

>Wearing inward
>not using the (already little) radiation protection that the back of the case offers you
>for a device made to be wear kn the same place 18h a day

Enjoy your balls cancer

>implying i use a smart watch 18h a day and not just for meetings
>not having a casio ready for situations like that

Attached: sc.jpg (450x450, 31K)

iToddler watch looks like a toy

>b-but doctor I need this fat reduction surgery or i could die
>umm, sweety, it says here you haven't been going on your daily run in the past couple weeks?
>b-but muh leg-
>no excuses sweety, now get out there and you better clock in a minimum of 3 hours of exercise today, chop chop

Attached: 1507055361022.jpg (633x651, 25K)

>what is network latency
do you really think atomic clocks work over fucking WAN lmao

I like how normies think a little device that tracks your heart rate is creepy and dystopian but somehow the idea of commercialized for profit healthcare isn't.

Attached: image.jpg (190x190, 3K)

No. cosmosmagazine.com/physics/physicists-find-we-re-not-living-in-a-computer-simulation

Don't they already do something similar to this for cars? They market it as a thing to help you save money by driving safer, but I just see a GPS tracking your every move.

>The researchers calculated that just storing information about a couple of hundred electrons would require a computer memory that would physically require more atoms than exist in the universe.
>Simulation of our universe is impossible in our universe
Are they retarded? Simulation implies that the real universe can be bigger and more complex, also with completely different rules of physics.

Yea, a non-physics neckbeard who spends his time watching Anime knows better, lmfao. They are not retarded, it's just that you have no understanding of quantum physics.

yeah I don't like black ppl too

>Are they retarded?
Brainlet.

>getting your phone out to check the time
Lmao

and you better shut up or they'll call you a commie

I bet girls love how pragmatic you are.

>Living in the age of reputation.
>Not having a sense of style.
Godspeed user!

Attached: Screenshot_20180923-115348.png (720x326, 45K)

It's creepy, but could possibly be effective at killing unhealthy.

Attached: 1537429383558.jpg (1080x1453, 603K)

>off by a few seconds
The cheapest casio digital tells the time exactly as well as Putin's private collection.

i'm not even mad but I still see no reason to buy a smartwatch besides as a fashion/status symbol

Yes you fucking cock because the people who designed NTP knew what the fuck network latency was too.

Yep State Farm has this.

Their assumption is our simulator has the same laws we do. But this could very, very easily not be the case. They could have infinite precision in their physical laws. They could have an infinite speed of light. They might not even rely on light to carry electromagnetic energy. They might not even HAVE electromagnetic energy. If we simulate a huge Conway's Game of Life, and an intelligence emerges from it, they'll discover the fundamental laws of their universe are the game rules. Do you think they'd then reject they were in a simulation because it takes many, many cells to simulate even a small grid within their much vaster grid, or would they maybe consider their simulators aren't bound by cellular automation at all?

So simple even a caveman can understand it.

what about for health reasons

Those things aren't even remotely accurate. Google fit even woke me up at 3 am to tell me i made my heart points for the day when I hadn't left my room.

how much of a fat fuck do you need to be to track your calories or footsteps
I exercise regularly and weigh myself every morning
what more do you need to do than that?

watches are fashion statements

I have a shitty 1st gen lg urbane something or other

it barely lasts a day on a single charge, it doesn't have any particularly useful software, I feel like it's designed to be replaced by a new model every year

but girls actually notice and like it, guys too actually - if I flick my wrist doing something and the screen turns on because its shitty and doesn't know how to tell when I'm looking at the watch or just doing stuff, and someone sees the screen flick on they go full "0w0 wats this" at me

I'm not a watch person. I don't know shit about watches, but a nice looking watch that does smartphone things seems to attract normies like moths to fire

HEY IT'S BEEN 46 HOUR
CHARGE ME YOU FUCKING IDIOT
AND CHARGE THAT IPHONE
AND CHARGE THOSE AIRPODS
AND CHARGE THAT MACBOOK
WHAT'S THIS? NO INTERNET FOR 15 MINUTES? AUTODIALLING 911 MUST BE A TERRORIST ATTACK
NO FAG LOCATION DATA IS ALWAYS ON
NO FAG I NEED ALL YOUR CONTACTS
HEY GIVE ME YOUR HEART RATE? OHHH THIS NOT GOOD I BETTER ORDER ANOTHER IPHONE

>I'm smarter than all of the engineers that designed, built and currently maintains the most precise clock in our known universe.
>Surely they did not consider network and system latency.
Aren't you full of yourself.

Attached: Reading stops.png (720x720, 263K)

>t. fat who has a triple-digit resting heart rate

That's the weird thing, i don't have any kind of heart monitoring software and my phone never left my desk.

>The March 2018 Quarterly Performance Report by the European GNSS Service Centre reported the UTC Time Dissemination Service Accuracy was ≤ 7.6 ns
yes you definitely need an atomic clock's precision when NTP's latency can reach a hundred ms - a million times an atomic clock's latency

>duuurrrr if you're not rich you should be killed
Fuck off I'm gonna kill you

Musk never went snorkeling/diving.

That's one hideously ugly clothing accessory.

If that's how you perceive watches then what do you wear on a daily basis?

If the universe simulating us is so difference there's no conclusive evidence to call ours a "computer simulation". It's not conclusive so why push it as a popular idea? Are you going to say atheists are stupid for believing there's no god even though it's also inconclusive? Or people who think cryptozoology is dumb. No is a safe default because proving a negative is borderline impossible outside of math

Proper watch
>fashion statement
>symbol of status
>worn by upper class
>subtle and understated
>quality materials

Glorified Happy Meal toy digital "watch"
>cheap plastics
>worn by hyper consumerist wageslaves
>childish and toy-like, worn by the same people that play handhelds in public
>likely paired with a Switch on max volume blaring BING BING WAHOO
>Reddit statement
>literally a tracking armband for the slave underclass, laden with spyware and DRM

Attached: 6346458745674.jpg (600x400, 196K)

>my shiny toy is better than your shiny toy, because I spent more money on it and it feels premium!

Get a grip man.

That's exactly right and that's how humans work, do you also wear clothes from Walmart and claim "I don't care what others think of me"?

Already exists. Now they sell a cellular version that can make calls and texts.

If you have to be a stuck up rich cunt, go back to >>Jow Forumseddit/ faggot.

You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.
(Revelation 3:17)

Attached: 1482773344995.jpg (1933x1795, 1.92M)

I fucking love Casio watches. God I wish I had a databank.

I wish that anyone stupid enough to buy a ”smartwatch” would be killed off.

Don't forget that a luxury watch can be sold or pawned in an emergency for a good pile of cash, and make excellent bribes in a pinch.

This too, you can probably trade it for a car that will get you wherever you need in a third world country.

the newest apple watch? can it do mobile data?
I don't like apple's business model
but at this point they are better than google/Microsoft