How come Firefox keeps on losing market share and Chrome keeps on rising when everyone on this board says that FF (or...

How come Firefox keeps on losing market share and Chrome keeps on rising when everyone on this board says that FF (or some meme spinoff) is better than Chrome and it just had all this Quantum shit?

Attached: Screenshot (143).png (570x460, 40K)

>Jow Forums is the entire world
oh sweetie...

most ff users just gave up when the mozzarella faggots shitted on ff, the addons, the ui and the dev cycles in order to mimic the other faggots from google.
Unironically, faggots are driving the browsing scene... and ruining it day by day.

Because there are more normies who follow the trend and want e erything integrated for convenience and don't care about the massive amounts of data collection. Google has so many services that people just want it all in one. And android comes with it. I thought this was obvious. I prefer firefox though.

Chrome comes preinstalled in most android devices
I just use firefox because of sync

>Internet explorer still more popular than Edge
HAHAHAHAHA the absolute state of microshit

It's 100% because of Corporate businesses refusing to update old code that relies on features from old versions of IE. At the end of the day there's not much MS can do since those features were removed for good reason.

>in tech industry if you do not update, you are out!
is this a meme then?

Firefox is just as good as Chrome and all its clones but normies don't care about privacy. Not to mention Google advertises its browser on all its services as well as make other browsers work worse with them.

when firefox manages to do a better job at being shitty at memory managment there is no hope

PEBKAC
There are many mem management and caching options available built in.

>PEBKAC
Never knew that some people learn PEMDAS that way

google isn't playing "fair" but at the same time mozilla wasn't stiff competition

Google also bundled chrome with billions of other software installers, just like search/tool bars of old.
I never took to chrome because the UI was and still is terrible but firefox, for a while, was trying to become as much like chrome as possible.

>be normie
>go to google
>"google would be much faster on chrome! click to install!"
>go to gmail
>"gmail would be much faster on chrome! click to install!"
>go to images
>"google images would be much faster on chrome! click to install!"
>normie installs chrome
Is it really that hard to understand?

Because chrome is better since it became SJWfox.

Firefox is just a meme. It's like when you get told to install gentoo lmao

Spotted the iFag

Ill use Chrome whenever they fix this problem:

Websites not showing on your url bar history even though you've clearly already visited the website.

Also they have WebRTC IP leak problems with VPNS's which will never be fixed because of software design flaws.

Attached: chromes.png (620x456, 28K)

Is this what they're teaching in place of the FOIL system these days?

Mozilla just can't compete with the likes of Google. Wasn't Firefox at like 30% marketshare in the mid to late 2000s? They were a good alternative to Microsoft when Google wasn't around but that was a long time ago and times have changed.

How is this measured? Most Firefox users disable telemetry.

Firefox is better by a long shot for security, privacy, and customization, but your average NPC uses Chrome.

Firefox is very inconsistent across different machines, especially in regards to memory leakage. For instance, I use Firefox on my laptop, it works perfectly. But on my Desktop I get huuuge memory leaks to the point where it will end up eating all my RAM. This is a quantum exclusive issue, and it's one that has come up for many users. I've tried to work with Mozilla as much as possible trying to get this resolved, sending them all the necessary information and trying to get it diagnosed, but it has gone no where.

When it comes to consistency in regards to RAM use, hardware acceleration, and general performance, Chromium is just a better browser.

And what if you use both?

>quantum
>issues
Who knew?

Link to the bugtracker?

Seconding this. I might be shit at searching but I'm not finding anything.
I havent had any mem leak issues on windows or linux on multiple laptops and a couple of desktop pcs.