I work at AMD...

I work at AMD, and have been told by sources inside that AMD will be releasing information on mutiple vulnerabilities found in the zen architecture.

You heard it here first.

Attached: images-11.jpg (607x242, 39K)

>3 shekels have been deposited into your account.

What's with the Intel shills lately? They've been butthurt all day for some reason.

Attached: little-penis-bodybuilder-16.jpg (1205x999, 105K)

>i have sources inside a company i work for

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Why people still pretend they were safe with a PC connected to the Internet? What changed? That companies are telling us now? BTW FBI if you have a backup of my 2000-2010 Hard drive please send a me a link to download it, yall know who this is...

i so hope that you get paid for being subhuman

10 nm being delayed into 2021

Attached: 10nm2021.png (615x499, 217K)

and this
>$100 more
>only 5 frames better

Attached: 9700k2.jpg (719x379, 122K)

sure thing pajeet

ESL

Attached: intel cooling loop.jpg (1575x889, 373K)

and their stock going down the toilet

Attached: chrome_2018-09-11_15-39-55.png (679x570, 43K)

>i have sources inside a company i work for
Is there anything structurally wrong with that statement

OY VEY ANTI-SEMITE!!!!!

Attached: download.jpg (292x173, 11K)

>intlel

Attached: drlisasu2.jpg (720x676, 125K)

and also don't forget the 14nm shortage fucking LMAO

Attached: 1536976418523.png (1053x535, 342K)

This is nice.

AMD will release information after parch it.

patch what? OP is a larping intel shill, butthurt because their new housefire cpu sucks ass

Attached: 9700k.jpg (718x567, 159K)

bruh
look at this joooo

Why does computer tech progress seem to go slower anyways? Seen tech progress from the 80s -late 2000s was amazing. Now its like a snails pace since like 2008?

Why would they do that?

Because jews man, rather win more money selling the same shit re-tweaked every year. That AMD vs Intel is just a smokescreen to makes us believe we have some sort of choice, if not how do you explain that AMD cpus are still under Intel ones in most tasks....????

>el chapuzas informatico

>the people that reliably leaked coffee lake the first time aren't a good source
try harder kike

jeepers their (intel ) multithread is so far behind what's going on.

Anyone with half a brain cell knows there unreleased vulnerabilities. Meltdown and Spectre hit POWER, ARM, Intel, etc. It would be dumb to think AMD is some kind of special child and free from issues.

The government of course already knows these issues but it's just researchers that have to catch up to release it to the public. The NSA knew about Meltdown for a long time before release.

>he thinks the 9700k is multithreaded
oh i wish, its a non hyperthreaded 5ghz 8 core

why would anyone do that?
ITS a i7 !

Because intel wagers that they will make more money turning the i7 into a glorified i5 and creating a mainstream i9 so that they can charge $550 for a hyperthreaded 8 core, rather than make the hyperthreaded 8 core a i7 at $350 and make the i5 a non hyperthreaded 8 core, and i3 a 6 core.

And whoever at intel came up with this is a fucking genius because hes absolutely right, intel users are all certified brainlets and retards and will eat this shit up.

Makes sense but it would be better to call it an i8 to prevent overlap woth HEDT market?

Or is that on purpose?

>prevent overlap woth HEDT market?
Giving a 8 core this inflated brand image is good because it makes retards want it even more now.

intel HEDT is dead with TR release so why bother.

>outsourcing 14nm to TSMC
>when TSMC is producing AMD's 7nm
Priceless.

What process do you use to make the FinFETs?
What do you use as gate materials?
How do you make EUV work?

>Everyone who works at AMD uses cadence

>ITT

Attached: 1534826945882.jpg (630x630, 43K)

This is fucking hilarious

Fake news just to inflate amd stock. Soon your ponzi scheme will be over once the cards are on the table

Wtf Intel denied that they would be outsourcing any CPU fabs to 3rd party manufacturers not even two weeks ago. What is this bullshit? Were they lying then or are they lying now?

>Be me working at AyyMD
>Boss comes up you
>Tells you about security vulnerabilites
>Don't really elaborate on it
>Ask the point of telling you that
>Does not give an answer
You are very fake news

Ouch.

Attached: epyc.png (826x1165, 238K)

I believe you 100%

I work as the guardian of earth from the lookout floating almost in space and from here i can't see what you're talking about.
Maybe i should send my assistant to ask around, but it don't seem to be the case.

> He shorted AMD and wants people to buy him out
Commit suicide.

Can confirm. Dad works at Nintendo.

This is Epyc

Wow, mommy Su sure tear Intel a new one.

EBYN :DDDDDDDD

Shabbat shalom, InTel-Aviv.