10nm in 2021

Intel delays 10nm to 2021
hourly laugh at intel thread

Attached: 10nm2021.png (615x499, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qualcomm.com/solutions/mobile-computing/laptops
notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Ideapad-720S-Ryzen-2500U-Vega-8-Laptop-Review.289046.0.html
tomshardware.com/news/intel-14nm-shortage-h310c,37819.html
semiaccurate.com/2018/06/29/intels-firing-of-ceo-brian-krzanich-is-a-cover-for-deeper-problems/
youtube.com/watch?v=KVXDOWy4vTU
guru3d.com/news_story/prices_intel_coffee_lake_procs_are_skyrocketing_due_to_14nm_shortages.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its doesn't even says "10nm" anywhere on the roadmap, they know the words intel+10nm+delay means stock drop

this is pure anti semitic,
delid dis thread

Attached: intel shlomo.jpg (691x771, 112K)

Is this the end of intlel?
unironically asking

Attached: 1536742577001.png (802x744, 238K)

The end of their fabs for sure screencap this intel will be fabless by 2025

lets just a assume for intels benefit that future xeon, next gen as, and next gen atom will be 10 nm

NONONO ITS JUST A SMALL GLITCH 10NM CHIPS BY 2015

Attached: 1502549012809.jpg (267x297, 24K)

>10mn was supposed to be End-Of-Life by 2021
>current year and intel cant even produce 14nm cpus
>22+++ vulnerabilities
KEK

>10NM CHIPS BY 2015

screencapped, will post it in 2025 if im still around

>Ace Ventura Intel Fab woes.jpg

Fake news!

Why is AMD doing well and Intel is stagnating?

>just follow the road map

Attached: pipeline.jpg (1688x795, 286K)

>Implying this is the first time it happens
are you even 18?

need to add 22nm+ to that

No I'm 81 and have Alzheimer's.

How reliable is this tweet? I don't know who this fucker is or his connection to Intel is his word worth a shit?

>implying this isnt 100% realistic

How could intel fuck up so bad? And they still haven't fixed meltdown? My bet is they tried to and lost 50% performance and are at least two gens behind AMD.

>And they still haven't fixed meltdown? My bet is they tried to and lost 50% performance
You would win that bet my man

WHEN DOES THE PAIN END?
THE JEWISH PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH, ELOHIM!

Attached: smug guns.jpg (482x482, 117K)

Meanwhile SnapDragon is at 7nm soon aiming at 5nm too. They will replace mid tier laptop CPU's in a few years completely with the 5G modem.
qualcomm.com/solutions/mobile-computing/laptops

There's only this laptop here with AMD.
notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Ideapad-720S-Ryzen-2500U-Vega-8-Laptop-Review.289046.0.html
Looks like I need to buy it without OS and void warranty by adding stronger thermal paste.

im glad just means my 9900k or 10900k will last longer and they wont update chipsets. means I can still use my motherboard longer. thanks intel!.

I wonder what corecount they will get to on consumer chips before they upgrade to 10nm. imo they will ge beyond 8core and have like 10/12core consumer chips running on 390z before 2021 just to make amd cry.

>get rid of white men in favor of diversity hires
Oh no why are falling behind the chinks?!

Attached: 1535007382259.png (500x547, 135K)

what if the intel 10nm performs equal to amd 7nm?

yeah, just wait 3+++ years more

It may do, but you'll have to wait until 2021 to find out. In the meantime 7nm is NEXT YEAR.

>stagnation is a GOOD THINg, thanks Intel!

Attached: strong think.gif (180x180, 1.31M)

Wow, it's almost like Intel is a business and they plan their releases around what will make them the most money taking the manufacturing process and existing machinery into account rather than pushing the technology forward at extreme cost like a bunch of nerds on an anonymous forum want.

If you want to get technical, it can be. When CPU speeds stagnate it forces developers to write more performant code if they want to add more features. Otherwise you get what modern OSs have devolved into when the developers follow a more cycles = more bloat paradigm.

Intel assured Apple that they'd be on 10nm in 2015. That's why Apple made the MBP so thin.

Take this kikebase of a company down (Intel).

>intel is doing it on purpose goys

>Just Waitâ„¢
The absolute state of judaism in 2018.

Attached: 1532605620798.png (234x216, 10K)

inb4 intel pay everyone to not use amd, or gib big (((discount)))

>and they won't update chipsets
Imagine being such a delusional cuck of semites.

Attached: 1532571979421.png (1070x601, 495K)

AMD was forced into separating it's fab. AMD is doing well because it's fabless.

>How could intel fuck up so bad?
There is nothing inherently good in the world. If you want to make sure that you are making good product you should make yourself dependent on quality of product so that as soon as you fuck up you are forced to fix it.
Intel and Apple made sure that there business runs at high margins and stable growth at the expense of long term quality - consumers won't force them into fixing problems until Intel and Apple crash with no survivors. 10nm problem just made Intel wreck itself earlier.

Goy ples delid dis thread

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

>people are still buying last gen MBPs
>5 year old iPhones are still getting the latest updates
>OH NO NO NO FORCED OBSOLESCENCE THIS TRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY WILL DIE ANY DAY NOW

Attached: lmao.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

RELEASE

SKYLAKE

AGAIN

>Cope Lake (AMD is anudda shoa Edition)

Attached: 1529567124804.jpg (757x627, 87K)

Why would Intel even need 10nm?
Their 14nm is selling like hotcakes so much they can't keep up production after all those AMD returnees decided to abandon Ryzen.

because they have hit the ceiling with 14nm already. They can't increase clock speeds or IPC and can only do moar coars now. Have a look at pic related. You can OC the 8700K 100-200 MHz more than the 7700K. The only thing it has is 2 more cores. That's it

Attached: ScreenShot_20180923121856.png (1431x689, 80K)

>AMD returnees decided to abandon Ryzen

Attached: aw.png (256x196, 7K)

Learn american, doofus.

People who wagered on Ryzen are flocking back to Intel in droves.

Funny how it's literally the opposite. Everyone on Jow Forums has probably used intel at some point, almost certainly before zen came out. Everyone that went ryzen did so because it's better at most levels than intel and more trustworthy while people who shit on ryzen never used one and use apple tier mental gymnastics and excuses

But AMD didn't gain any significant marketshare after Ryzen. They coming back would be miniscule.

Attached: 2018-09-23-143643_1920x1080_scrot.png (840x512, 50K)

Citation needed.

Pooper Lake

350 watts ahahahahahahaah rip in pieces

Attached: 1537199169279.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Intel's 10nm is going to be more technologically advanced than TSMC's 5nm

Yes, listen to this goy.

IT'S NOT FAIR INTELBROS

>10NM CHIPS BY 2015

Attached: 1526939748016.jpg (603x603, 85K)

tomshardware.com/news/intel-14nm-shortage-h310c,37819.html

Attached: 1422972963941.png (680x583, 266K)

Of course not, neither x86 is the only thing they're doing, nor Intel CPUs will stop selling just because they're bad.

>>people are still buying last gen MBPs
>despite shitty keyboard and hundreds worth of dongles, despite poor computational performance, soldered everything
That's what I am talking about. When Apple fucks up even more, it will be too late to fix it.
year old iPhones are still getting the latest updates
You can't install latest update if your BGA-chips went off du to flex damage.

They didn't get machine share, they got share of sells and you can see that by taking derivative of the graphs. People do not upgrade PCs frequently.

The 14nm shortage is common knowledge, retard.

>Intel delays 10nm to 2021
The real reason why Brian was let go.
semiaccurate.com/2018/06/29/intels-firing-of-ceo-brian-krzanich-is-a-cover-for-deeper-problems/

No.

>semiaccurate.com/2018/06/29/intels-firing-of-ceo-brian-krzanich-is-a-cover-for-deeper-problems/

Attached: interdasting1.jpg (604x499, 40K)

>implying consumershit chips are responsible for the shortage
in fact it's quite literally everything else that's responsible
microcontrollers, cell modems, network chips, chipsets, big-die Xeons
Intel thought 10nm was still salvageable and didn't invest in more 14nm capacity, which is why there's shortage now
of course, you're a fucking shill and this is wasted on you

Yes this is why, Intel can't keep up the new demand from existing Intel users. This would only benefit AMD.

DELID

Attached: 1536612142306.png (504x400, 91K)

I want Intel to relinquish monopoly not die. Damn, I want to have hope for GPUs, nvidia practices need to slow down at least if not stop.

>neither x86 is the only thing they're doing
That's kind of the problem, isn't it? The rest of their business is ALSO largely dependent on their fabs. Good luck making SSDs or ASICs that offer competitive price/performance if the fabs you're using are a generation behind.

O
M
G

WHY ISNT INTEL CALLING THEIR CHIPS """10NM""" YET??!?!?!?!?

W T F IM GOING TO HAVE A MELTDOWN I NEED MY SMALL CHIP.

>putting your faith in a generation of programmers raised with endless layers of abstraction

>not die
If you think Intel is going to die you are a brainlet that has no idea how much business Intel is involved in.

>muh too big to fail
right...
it won't be instant, but if they don't land their new arch in 2020/21 then they'll slowly fade into obscurity

youtube.com/watch?v=KVXDOWy4vTU

fixed

Attached: intel roadmap.jpg (1688x795, 259K)

it will be on par with TSMC's 7nm, but sure as hell not better than 5nm

IBM is a thing, they are dead in consumer space
if Intel goes the way of IBM it's bad for us, normal users

because mememagic

AMD still doesnt have extreme low end cheap CPUs like the celeron, the new Athlon APU just launched weeks ago to oems.
Those are the majority of desktop sales.

>too big to fail xD
lmao

>Those are the majority of desktop sales.
Nope i5 and R5 are selling the most.

turns out once you hit 10nm the electrons go everywhere

So their new architecture is designed for 10nm and smaller.

Should be interesting.

>Prices Intel Coffee Lake Procs Are Skyrocketing due to 14nm shortages

>A while ago you have been able to read here that Global Foundries canceled 7nm to fully focus on 14nm, as that is the most profitable for them. That's was the first serious industry hint. The 14nm process sees massive productions delays and shortages, as a result, Coffee Lake at 14nm procs have risen in price significantly, some even 40% or 60%.

guru3d.com/news_story/prices_intel_coffee_lake_procs_are_skyrocketing_due_to_14nm_shortages.html

LAWS OF PHYSICS ARE ANTISEMITIC

It turns out, this is probably true.

>Those are the majority of desktop sales.
I don't think grandparents buy desktops anymore

nah, that's under 5nm where that becomes an issue
Intel 10nm just sucks

TSMC is going 3nm in 2025

AMD has 2 whole years to capitalize on a lithographic advantage. If they don't have half the marketshare by 2022 it's their fault, even if Intel tries its damned hardest to bullshit people with marketing.

Who needs 10nm anyway? 32 is all u need

>In 2018, IMEC and Cadence had taped out 3 nm test chips.[17] Also, Samsung announced that they plan to use Gate-All-Around technology to produce 3nm FETs in 2021.[18]

They had more than 2 years to capitalise on their complete dominance during the Athlon/P4 era.

Because Intel doesn't innovate for the last decade when AMD is still shit. Just bad management and bad timing. They've fuckton of funds and R&D already, but what they don't have is time.

management was terrible during that time
wrong direction, miscalculated market, bribes, no internet word of mouth to same proportion as now

Intel already played their card with bribing OEMs that time around, I doubt they'll get away with it again.

If it wasn't for the internet I doubt spectre would have gotten that much attention

Why have I not heard anything about this? Makes Ryzen look even more appealing.

this. Seems like AMD lacks the communication with OEMs/developers. That's why intel gets all the laptops and OEMs and nvidia gets all the developers to develop their games on their hardware

Perfect, maybe after the final judgment Intel will fix everything with 10nm